No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

MrMoist's Comrade

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Sorry everyone.
Billie, Mike, and Tre have inspired me, Blink 182 is just a bunch of thirty year olds acting like they're still 17
=,= They're annoying as ********.
I can't choose sweatdrop

Shirtless Noob

I actually like blink so nyaaah.

Wheezing Lunatic

Aside from the fact that this is probably a troll, I never pass up a chance to s**t talk Blink 182, or 169 in this instance.

I ******** hate Blink 182. I have never understood their appeal. They make me want to punch new born puppies.

Wheezing Lunatic

Captain Zizzy
Aside from the fact that this is probably a troll, I never pass up a chance to s**t talk Blink 182, or 169 in this instance.

I ******** hate Blink 182. I have never understood their appeal. They make me want to punch new born puppies.

What's the quote in your sig from?

Wheezing Lunatic

Inkmind
Captain Zizzy

Peep Show.

Wheezing Lunatic

Captain Zizzy
Inkmind
Captain Zizzy

Peep Show.

Okay
MissStJimmie
Billie, Mike, and Tre have inspired me, Blink 182 is just a bunch of thirty year olds acting like they're still 17

do you not see the irony here, tho
really hard choice but definitely Blink

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Old Green Day. Blink sounded too poppy for me. Plus my sis listens to them and has no idea what the songs she listens to us about.

Wheezing Lunatic

I saw this picture that said "On a scale of 1-200 how punk are you?" and then it said 182. Then I face-palmed in depression that this generation has no idea what punk even is.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Inkmind
I saw this picture that said "On a scale of 1-200 how punk are you?" and then it said 182. Then I face-palmed in depression that this generation has no idea what punk even is.

This generation doesn't even know what rock is. That's sadder
that's funny its blink 182 not 169 razz
I LOVE BOTH TOO MUCH!!!!
Alashuko The Fighter
Inkmind

why does that matter to you guys so much?

if you guys think that the general public has ever known what punk actually is then you are sadly mistaken

Wheezing Lunatic

PALMS CROSSED IN SORROW
Alashuko The Fighter
Inkmind

why does that matter to you guys so much?

if you guys think that the general public has ever known what punk actually is then you are sadly mistaken

But at least the general public knows better than to think that blink182 is the end all be all of punk music and they are so hardcore and edgy for listening to it.
I guess I shouldn't care. Their loss if blink182 is the most hardcore thing they've ever heard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff