Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
... i have long since stopped asking why the mad do mad things ...

cold day here too - totally sucks sad

Wheezing Loiterer

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Angry Doll

u can run but u cant hide twisted
Ok then I'll do that.

Generous Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ACS Quarantine
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine
xd

What it was this lady who was like 400 lb and covered in grey mud, it looked almost like a hippo when you are 6
On Jerry Springer?

It was indeed then a little man probably about 5'1 had his face forced into her chest then I kind of walked away
Wow, I've never watched JS... Oh my gosh... Those are my initials too, that is not cool.

emotion_awesome

Wheezing Loiterer

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine
Heh, the first time I remember thinking it was at a hospital, some one turned it to that stupid show with the elephant mascot suit and I remember thinking something to the effect of "why not the Discovery channel?" or maybe the History channel I remember the notion more than the actual though.

Sounds like the first time my cousin showed me Jerry Springer
xd

What it was this lady who was like 400 lb and covered in grey mud, it looked almost like a hippo when you are 6
On Jerry Springer?

It was indeed then a little man probably about 5'1 had his face forced into her chest then I kind of walked away
Wow, I've never watched JS... Oh my gosh... Those are my initials too, that is not cool.
ACS Quarantine
Angry Doll
ACS Quarantine
Angry Doll
its night here evil
You sig is freakin bloody and violent...
now u wont make me angry twisted
Oh no, I might still make you angry(not on purpose), I'll just hide afterward.

u can run but u cant hide twisted

Generous Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ACS Quarantine
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine
Heh, the first time I remember thinking it was at a hospital, some one turned it to that stupid show with the elephant mascot suit and I remember thinking something to the effect of "why not the Discovery channel?" or maybe the History channel I remember the notion more than the actual though.

xd

On Jerry Springer?

Wheezing Loiterer

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine

xd

On Jerry Springer?

Wheezing Loiterer

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Angry Doll
ACS Quarantine
Angry Doll
its night here evil
Oh no, I might still make you angry(not on purpose), I'll just hide afterward.

Destructive Harvester

13,875 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Team Rina 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Generous Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ACS Quarantine
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine

xd

ACS Quarantine
Angry Doll
its night here evil

Wheezing Loiterer

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine

xd

Wheezing Loiterer

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Angry Doll
its night here evil

Generous Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ACS Quarantine

Wheezing Loiterer

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine
Forgotten Spector
ACS Quarantine
Forgotten Spector

Hello neighbor, it's a jolly good morning isn't it? Would you like to go to imagination down with me, I think I hear the trolly.
?? Usually when I hear a trolly I think "why do the keep trying to make those buses look like that?

I must be old or you are to young to remember Mr Roger
Oh I remember him (27), I just didn't remember liking those kinds of shows when I was that age.

I didn't like it either but when it is the only thing decent on you kind of just watch it XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff