Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Donator

Hello! Welcome to the Good Guy Morgan's Giveaway Thread. I am truly humble to be part of this community that we have here, everyone is so charitable and friendly here. If you ever need a place to turn to you can always come here! So far we have given away a crazy amount of gold and high valued items with plenty more of gold and items to go. We have added a new thread to our family Good Guy Sneaky's Giveaway! This thread is a smaller gift giving thread that i believe holds all the values that we as a community hold too please help them out by stopping by their thread here! If you ever need anything please come to me or one of our thread helpers. I want to thank everyone for making this thread the amazing place it is today. Enjoy your time here!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rulez!

#1. Simple Follow All Of The Forum Rules and Guideline.

#2 If you get a PM from Me (Morgan's So Rawr) or one of my Helper's regarding a broken rule my best advice is to listen to it simply because you are breaking a forum rule.

Must Have At least 50 Post Minimum To Be Eligible To Win GiveAway!

*Thread Helpers*

Lead Helper- Shes apples

#3 The Most Important Have Fun!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Item List(Not up to date.)

Beloved Donator

~Donator's List~

!Current Give-A-Way!

The second and fifth post on page 1200 will get 5Bil each.

The first person to 300 bumps will win Glittering Constellation Exclusive Bundle be sure to number your bumps! Enjoy! :3

Shes apples Is One Hell Of A Thread Helper :3

Top Donator

Morgan's So Rawr- Billions in gold and items. :3.

1st. DominoTheDefiant Donated: Onyx Bolster Sword, Duelliste, Cockerel's Waltz Totalling 8.2mil to be given away randomly.(Gone)

2nd. aderryn Donated: Clock-worked Oliver 1.5mil and Mechanical Doll 2.5mil and Iron Hans 5mil plus Mystix Dance 1.5mil Precious Princess and the Pea 1mil and Easter Cherubim's Lime Green Wings 1.7mil Pepper the Cat 5mil and Volant (gone) Reverie 2nd Gen. 56mil (gone) Bound Warlock, Grizzly Hoodie, Mad Hatter

3rd. Kurai_Yuurei Donated: Astra-217: Mini Gold Flapping Angel Wings 2.8mil

4th. - H E R D Z - Donated: Mark of Courage 1.1mil andDemonic Innocence 1mil and Majestic King 1.7mil

5th. kaito_torio Donated: Crimson Puppeteer 33mil and Call of Anubis plus Tapioca Skedadd and Twilight Spirit, Sunset Spirit, demon's dominance, Veracious Musketeer and 580 mil!

6th. Roromiya Donated: 20 mil !

7th. Death to Clowns 05 Donated: Celebrity Date

8th. Kakkoii Baka Donated: 2mil. SDPlus #383 New Waves Aiden, SDPlus #314 Quentin, The Jabberwock, The Loony Hatter, Smooth Criminal, Reversi Tragedy, Reversi Tragedy, Puppeteer, La Syphide

9th. kmonterde Donated: Feverish Triplet, Summer 2014 Men's Collection, and Fall 2014 Men's Collection.

10th. darwinthepenguin Donated: 10mil

11th. Toxic Fascination Donated: 4Bil, Swan Song, Tweedle Numero Uno, Gloriana's Valenciennes Lace by Dernier*Cri, Star Charm(5), Gloriana's Chantilly Lace by Dernier*Cri, Valhalla's Eternal Armor

12th. x~X Pokey X~x Donated: Labu Necklace, Jack's Grab Bag 2k5 5

13th. Forever Floofman Donated: 25mil, Gaia 7th Anniversary Radio Jack Slippers, Kaya the Cat

If you like what I am doing be sure to hit that heart <3! Also add a banner to your sig. too.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Thank you Everyone who Donates and shows support for this thread it wouldn't be the same without you :3

Mega Noob

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
goodluck biggrin

Anxious Hero

-Morgans So Rawr-
Donator's List

Ill donate, let me see what i have.

Beloved Donator

DominoTheDefiant
-Morgans So Rawr-
Donator's List

Good man you'll be first on the Donate list

Super Regular

why are you giving away gold if you are questing?

Hilarious Genius

page 30? that's still a long way ;_;

Anxious Hero

-Morgans So Rawr-
DominoTheDefiant
-Morgans So Rawr-
Donator's List

Okay just send me a trade and ill give you a few things.

Beloved Donator

captain of the cool kids
why are you giving away gold if you are questing?
Simple i am so far away from getting my archangel wings but i have enough to give away and make someone else happy.

Beloved Donator

HEAV3NLY
well thats why im getting donations maybe we can do earlier and later giveaways. ya kniow?

Beloved Donator

DominoTheDefiant
-Morgans So Rawr-
DominoTheDefiant
-Morgans So Rawr-
Donator's List

Should i give them away to the overall winner or do you want them to be given away on a different page?

Hilarious Genius

-Morgans So Rawr-
HEAV3NLY
well thats why im getting donations maybe we can do earlier and later giveaways. ya kniow?

ahh I see, this is nice of you especially when you're questing o:
im off to bed, but I've subscribed! hopefully I can make it before pg 50 c;
but goodluck

Anxious Hero

-Morgans So Rawr-
DominoTheDefiant
-Morgans So Rawr-
DominoTheDefiant
-Morgans So Rawr-
Donator's List

Should i give them away to the overall winner or do you want them to be given away on a different page?

Just give them out to peeps in my name randomly, if you see them being kind in the thread or just want to give them something.

Beloved Donator

HEAV3NLY
-Morgans So Rawr-
HEAV3NLY

but goodluck
good luck sir :3

Hilarious Genius

-Morgans So Rawr-
HEAV3NLY
-Morgans So Rawr-
HEAV3NLY

but goodluck
good luck sir :3
*miss Dx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items