Sleepy kitty, 0.11719605695509 11.7% [ 107 ]
Purr purr purr. 0.32968236582694 33.0% [ 301 ]
Total Votes:[ 913 ]

Invisible Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
New bad, definitely worse than what we had before. Our previous boss was incredibly employee friendly... new boss thinks we were babied, but if that's so she's the opposite end of the spectrum, and people have been leaving in droves. This is NOT the same job I signed up for, and I need to get out ASAP.

She's also (self-admittidly rolleyes ) TERRIBLE at scheduling... but she uses that as an excuse to be even more terrible than she should be, she basically just tells the computer to schedule everybody and either doesn't know how or refuses to try to modify the schedule based on who's asked off. Last time I tried to get a day off I still didn't know if I would get it till 3 days prior, and I asked over a month in advance (by her own policies you need to ask at least 3 weeks before), AND THEN someone else in my department asked for the same day off, the week before, and because the schedule was still messed up, told her it was fine to have the day off too... When we presented her with the problem she created, she told us she was "too busy" to fix it so we had to go beg our co-workers ourselves....

Supportive Cat

16,615 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • There are two sides... 50
Chrysetta
New bad, definitely worse than what we had before. Our previous boss was incredibly employee friendly... new boss thinks we were babied, but if that's so she's the opposite end of the spectrum, and people have been leaving in droves. This is NOT the same job I signed up for, and I need to get out ASAP.

She's also (self-admittidly rolleyes ) TERRIBLE at scheduling... but she uses that as an excuse to be even more terrible than she should be, she basically just tells the computer to schedule everybody and either doesn't know how or refuses to try to modify the schedule based on who's asked off. Last time I tried to get a day off I still didn't know if I would get it till 3 days prior, and I asked over a month in advance (by her own policies you need to ask at least 3 weeks before), AND THEN someone else in my department asked for the same day off, the week before, and because the schedule was still messed up, told her it was fine to have the day off too... When we presented her with the problem she created, she told us she was "too busy" to fix it so we had to go beg our co-workers ourselves....
That would drive me crazy.

Waffles

Chrysetta

Wow...that's really terrible. Setting the schedule is her job, right? So she's too busy to do her job? User Image

Invisible Fairy

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Aeronn
Wow...that's really terrible. Setting the schedule is her job, right? So she's too busy to do her job? User Image

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. She hates paperwork and "helps" us by running around the store all day... funny thing though, if she hated doing paperwork maybe she shouldn't have signed up for a job that REQUIRES IT. stressed

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chrysetta
Aeronn

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. She hates paperwork and "helps" us by running around the store all day... funny thing though, if she hated doing paperwork maybe she shouldn't have signed up for a job that REQUIRES IT. stressed
No! Not that! Being smart and signing up for an appropriate job? Madness.

Waffles

Guys, guys, this is SO AWESOME: http://popsonnet.tumblr.com/
surprised

Cheery Dabbler

22,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
Aeronn
surprised

Oh my goodness! So Awesome, Indeed! Great find, Aeronn!! I love the pop sonnets I have read thus far!! Particularly "Alice's Restaurant"! The "My Heart Will Go On" sonnet was rather beautiful! Thanks for sharing! (...apparently I also love exclamation points…)

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Well for now this is my entry for the contest ^^

Dedicated Rogue

Aeronn
surprised
Oooh I love this tumblr XD

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Angel_Of_Hellfire
II LIVE!
Welcome back! I was thinking about you like two days ago!

Cheery Dabbler

22,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
Angel_Of_Hellfire
II LIVE!
Hi!! mrgreen

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Welcome to our snowy Gaialand, Angel.

I'll be online tomorrow (Monday) to pick a winner for our Christmas contest. Maybe start another contest to continue the holiday fun and cheer.

My kitties say hello!

Dedicated Rogue

@angel Welcome back! Being alive is always the best ^_^

@Catherine Hello kitties!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items