Happy kitty, 0.11500547645126 11.5% [ 105 ]
Sleepy kitty, 0.11719605695509 11.7% [ 107 ]
Purr purr purr. 0.32968236582694 33.0% [ 301 ]
Total Votes:[ 913 ]

Waffles

Gorenza

Here is a dedication
http://www.incredibox.com/53BB8920C479E
I totally missed this first time around. It's really cool!

Guhhhh I've been getting thrashed by attorneys the past two days. xp
I've decided lawyers are like the House of Slytherin. Not all of them are evil, but there are pretty good odds they'll got to the dark side if they get the chance.

Cheery Dabbler

22,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
Silver Nox

Here is the reason I hopped on, I thought some people might find this amusing: Cubicles & Careers

Ha! Hilarious! smile

Cheery Dabbler

22,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
Sir_Catherine
Hey, Everyone! Guess what Aeronn sent me. biggrin

GCC Steamship: Deck

Nice work, Aeronn!

Waffles

The Party Gimp
As far as guild-RP's go, I'm most comfortable with D&D 3.5/Pathfinder, and my favorite setting is the Forgotten Realms. I'm actually working on a steampunk/Advent Children style version of it that also includes some of the less-described continents.

That sounds awesome...

Um, if you do start something up, may I join? For full disclosure, I haven't really RP'd before, but I write a lot in a solitary fashion, and I've been wanting to try D&D with people who take it seriously.

Merry Dabbler

Silver Nox
Gorenza
Here is a dedication

413 for GCC
Haha been a while since I have been on this site XD

I came a crossed it quite recently. I found I spent way too much time playing with it when I needed to be sleeping. I am all thrown off now.

415 for GCC

Merry Dabbler

Aeronn
Gorenza

Here is a dedication
I totally missed this first time around. It's really cool!

Guhhhh I've been getting thrashed by attorneys the past two days. xp
I've decided lawyers are like the House of Slytherin. Not all of them are evil, but there are pretty good odds they'll got to the dark side if they get the chance.

Meager musings compared to your dedicated skill.
I am glad you liked the composition.
Looking at your art and listing to music seems to pair ok.

Good luck with the on going attorney situation.
I have a general distrust for most people that wield/manipulate power I don't fully understand.

416 for GCC

Naughty Girl

Sir_Catherine
The Faithful Pirate
Lovely picture. Makes me want to write!

@ Sir Catherine: I would have replied something along the lines of if he wasn't playing the part of a gentleman, it wasn't required of me to be a lady towards him--then deck him. c:
Based on the story in your quest thread, I'd love to see what you could write about our airship crew. heart

I like the notion. The satisfaction of decking him might have even off set the negative of letting him make me break character, so to speak. Ah well, at least I had quick enough wit to not just react in modern verbal but to speak as a lady before walking away. A modern decking I could live with but just to speak in modern vernacular would have been the worst of both options to my mind.

I woulda paid to see it!

Ah, but that is only a mini-story. I'm working a novel--airships included. c:

Waffles

Gorenza
Good luck with the on going attorney situation.
I have a general distrust for most people that wield/manipulate power I don't fully understand.
Yeah, I think I got caught up in some weird power play yesterday, because nothing else makes sense.

The one positive is that they do tend to have these incredible soothing, compelling voices - even when they're subtly insulting you under a veil of false humility, spouting nonsense, trying to make you look stupid, and generally wreaking havoc on your day. stare

Waffles

The Faithful Pirate

Oh? Details? I'd like to see, too.

Waffles

Naughty Girl

Aeronn
The Faithful Pirate

Oh? Details? I'd like to see, too.

Hehe, well, the working title is Crosswinds of War.
Here's a synopsis:
Quote:
When an airship in his protection comes under attack, former soldier Tobias Fletcher encounters skypirate Anya Vela. The she-pirate is convinced that the kingdom's government has been corrupted and when pieces of earth start falling from the sky, Tobias begins to believe that Anya may be right. Together they travel to the Haven Isles, islands suspended in the sky, where a controversial scientist explains that if the kingdom's military continues to mine ore at their current rate, the Isles will crumble and fall. Without warning, the kingdom invades the Isles, and Tobias recalled into its service. Alliances will form and paths will be chosen, but which side will be victorious?

This is an older synopsis, from before I had city names and a tighter storyline so it's not quite up to snuff. I can't get to my current documents from my workstation. >.<

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Mmmmm....tea. heart
Sir_Catherine
Mmmmm....tea. heart

By the by, did you try any of the different teas (at the coffee counter in the breakfast area) when you and your folks stayed at my hotel? I meant to ask you that before.

Waffles

The Faithful Pirate

Here's a synopsis:
Quote:
When an airship in his protection comes under attack, former soldier Tobias Fletcher encounters skypirate Anya Vela. The she-pirate is convinced that the kingdom's government has been corrupted and when pieces of earth start falling from the sky, Tobias begins to believe that Anya may be right. Together they travel to the Haven Isles, islands suspended in the sky, where a controversial scientist explains that if the kingdom's military continues to mine ore at their current rate, the Isles will crumble and fall. Without warning, the kingdom invades the Isles, and Tobias recalled into its service. Alliances will form and paths will be chosen, but which side will be victorious?

Sounds great! Let me know if you're ready to share some of it. I'd like to read more.

Naughty Girl

Aeronn
The Faithful Pirate

Here's a synopsis:
Quote:

Sounds great! Let me know if you're ready to share some of it. I'd like to read more.

Thanks! I guess I could find some excerpts some time. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces