Total Votes:[ 913 ]

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Waffles

Sir_Catherine

You've gotten the floating gift boxes on occasion, right? The pink, blue or brown ones that contain random items if you open them or can be sold for a thousand or so gold in the marketplace?
A pink link is a random event "caught" the same way as a gift box, only instead of an item it contains a random amount of gold, usually 100 gold, sometimes 500. Getting 10,000 gold from one was like getting 10K gold from the daily chance cart. The link, when you catch it, looks like a white gift box tied with a pink ribbon. Not sure why they are termed links instead of boxes.

I think there was just recently a Dev Alert that said they were upgrading them. I guess back in the day, 500 gold was worth more, and they decided to catch up with inflation. Yay! biggrin

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I'd like to make a note, for however much it actually matters, that I might not be on much this next week. The next three days I work full shifts, this weekend is the annual convention I attend and I'll be driving from the end of that Sunday to my parents to spend a few days visiting with them. I'll likely pop on before the weekend and while at my parents' place, but don't know for how long. I'm sure I'll have my laptop at the convention, but I'm also sure Rangishran and I will be busy using it to solve the scavenger hunt poster puzzles! mrgreen

Oooh, I ought to share those puzzles with all of you! I'll be sure to post links to them. The posters are hung up around the convention center but, thankfully, they are also available online so a couple hundred puzzle solvers don't have to jostle for room around one poster. I've a feeling some of you will get a real kick out of these. *gleeful at notion of sharing them* I should dig up last years for an example, and for solving fun if anyone wishes.

Cheery Dabbler

22,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
Angel_Of_Hellfire
Avry, caught your tank-glow this morning! mrgreen

Thanks!! mrgreen

Cheery Dabbler

22,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
Silver Nox

I was trying to put my contest entry outfit back on (accidentally saved over it) but I can't remember it any more XD

~The Colorful Jellyfish

No worries, Nox, I've got it saved! ninja

Cheery Dabbler

22,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
Sir_Catherine

Oooh, I ought to share those puzzles with all of you! I'll be sure to post links to them. The posters are hung up around the convention center but, thankfully, they are also available online so a couple hundred puzzle solvers don't have to jostle for room around one poster. I've a feeling some of you will get a real kick out of these. *gleeful at notion of sharing them* I should dig up last years for an example, and for solving fun if anyone wishes.

Ooo, this sounds like fun!! mrgreen

Merry Dabbler

I don't recall if we have talked about the movie yet or not.
I saw Cabin in The Woods today.
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

(159 posts for the GCC) 132 post for contest.

Cheery Dabbler

22,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
...and the winner to Avry's Birthday Contest is:

Silver Nox!!!

with runner up: Aeronn!

Thanks for playing everyone!!

Cheery Dabbler

22,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
Gorenza
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

What's the movie about?

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
avryblu

o.0 Thank you!!

~The Colorful Jellyfish

Waffles

avryblu
Gorenza
I thoroughly enjoyed it.
What's the movie about?

I'm guessing from the unabashedly innocuous title that it's a horror of some kind? biggrin

Oh, and thank you, avry! It was quite a unique contest.

Merry Dabbler

avryblu
Gorenza
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

What's the movie about?

I hate to spoil any of this for you. It's hard for me to call it a horror. Though it has all the cliches of a horror movie. There is a lot of humor in it. With in the first five minutes of the film you will be it be the title after watching a seemingly unrelated scene. Lives you with plenty of WTF laughs. If you are a horror fan or know some one who is expect them to talk through out the movie. There are so many Easter eggs relating to the horror genera you can help but pick them out. It's a really fun movie I want to watch it again just to see what I missed the first time around.

Aeronn
I'm guessing from the unabashedly innocuous title that it's a horror of some kind?

Only one complaint I have with this film. That they made it harder to make a sequel with there choice of endings. They could have easily kept the same concept and played it out in so many different ways. I wouldn't have minded in the least so much as the writing and direction stayed on par.

(160 posts for the GCC) 133 post for contest.

Sorry, Trying to get enough gold to by a pair of underwear for this avi XD

~The Colorful Jellyfish

I'm using this account for my 'job' at tektek XD Not really a job but I am going to be helping them create the images that go onto tektek

~The Colorful Jellyfish

Cheery Dabbler

22,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
AliciaNox

I'm using this account for my 'job' at tektek XD Not really a job but I am going to be helping them create the images that go onto tektek

~The Colorful Jellyfish

Cool! That sounds like an interesting and creative thing to do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff