Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
avryblu
Feel Better, everybody!! *hugs*

Thanks Avry, hopefully my new 'scrips will help. wahmbulance
They seem to be doing a little good so far.

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Stupid movie online movie player >.< Cutting off at the middle of my Hellsing Episode... at a really good part.
*humming the theme song as it is now stuck in her head*

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Silver Nox
Stupid movie online movie player >.< Cutting off at the middle of my Hellsing Episode... at a really good part.

Yeah, gad, yes, that theme song is addictive and sticky in the brain. twisted Hehe...you've put the opening chords in my head, thank you. If I wasn't tired and it weren't over due for me to be in bed, I'd dig out the album and play it now. You make me want to sit and re-watch the series, in fact.

And, by the way, *hauls Gorenza back by his shirt collar* Oh no you don't, Mr. Vice-Captain. You and your red hat can't sneak out on me that easily! ninja
Just twenty minutes before my shift ends and my "weekend" begins. Ahhh.... smile

Waffles

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Millionaire 200

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
imperial_princess_akiko
Bump 1

Call it nit-picking, but please don't 'bump'. The counting part is fine though! smile

Waffles

erbrich
Getting ready to go to two hockey games - somewhat back-to-back. One is at 2 and one is at 7. I had planned for the one at 7 but now the one at 2 got added and it's going to be a long afternoon/evening...

Are you playing or watching?

Generous Citizen

6,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Aeronn
erbrich
Getting ready to go to two hockey games - somewhat back-to-back. One is at 2 and one is at 7. I had planned for the one at 7 but now the one at 2 got added and it's going to be a long afternoon/evening...

Are you playing or watching?

Watching. They were both fun, though. First one our team won 9-1. biggrin

Merry Dabbler

I have the opening theme on my gaia profile. Well some where on that play list anyway.
I would loan you my DVD's if that where possible. Right now there kind of sitting in storage. I had box a lot of stuff up.

Silver Nox

Wouldn't it be great to do a movie night? get people together and do a all night screening of this one of a kind series?

Awh...you see the unwarranted optimism is coming back! It does it to me every time. All things can be done through Hellsing fandom. There it goes again. Sir_Catherine you have to let me go before I start spouting off more ridiculously impossible ideas/fantasies/screen plays.

Sir_Catherine

Yeah, gad, yes, that theme song is addictive and sticky in the brain. twisted Hehe...you've put the opening chords in my head, thank you. If I wasn't tired and it weren't over due for me to be in bed, I'd dig out the album and play it now. You make me want to sit and re-watch the series, in fact.

And, by the way, *hauls Gorenza back by his shirt collar* Oh no you don't, Mr. Vice-Captain. You and your red hat can't sneak out on me that easily! ninja

(38th post in the GCC)

12th post for contest.

Friendly Fatcat

15,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hehe, we just finished watching the rest of the original series over breakfast XD It was a perfect morning, the town covered in a blanket of fog, eating pancakes and watching the last 4 episodes.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Silver Nox
Hehe, we just finished watching the rest of the original series over breakfast XD It was a perfect morning, the town covered in a blanket of fog, eating pancakes and watching the last 4 episodes.

I still recall my reaction to the final episode's end! burning_eyes I left a several minutes long rant on a friend's answering machine saying, essentially, "The series can't end there! They can't leave Integra in the Tower! Noooo!" Yeah... xd

Ah, Gorenza, Gorenza. We can try out some of your fun ideas here, if you'd like. Just wont all be Hellsing related. Like your story/poem one. I really am saving it to try out. It's just on the waiting list after a couple other things first.

Merry Dabbler

Yeah, nothing says good morning like a big naked vampire.

(My 39th post)

13th post for contest.

Merry Dabbler

Sir_Catherine
Silver Nox

I still recall my reaction to the final episode's end! burning_eyes I left a several minutes long rant on a friend's answering machine saying, essentially, "The series can't end there! They can't leave Integra in the Tower! Noooo!" Yeah... xd

Ah, Gorenza, Gorenza. We can try out some of your fun ideas here, if you'd like. Just wont all be Hellsing related. Like your story/poem one. I really am saving it to try out. It's just on the waiting list after a couple other things first.

(My 40th post.) 14th post for contest.

I am looking forward to it. *smiles widely*
Feel like I am weening myself back into the gaia community. Thanks to you guys *wink*

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Gorenza
Yeah, nothing says good morning like a big naked vampire.

(My 39th post)

Pardon me, but wtf? Hellsing? Ohhhh, nvm, Incognito, right? xp He looked, eh, very odd, but the idea of a strange, powerful undead from far away as a fight or Alucard isn't a bad one in and of itself. His character design just put people off.
Eh, yeah, I'm tired if it took me that long to figure out what you were referencing. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff