Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should have won?

Goku 0.58620689655172 58.6% [ 34 ]
Superman 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Creativerealms
Yes Goku has an advantage where it comes to energy projection but could a Ka Ma ha Ma Ha even hurt Superman? This is a character who can survive being sent straight into a star (It only powers him up) I don't know if ki blasts would do anything to Superman.

Oh and if you want to use the most powerful version of a character well Superman one million. That is all I have to say about that.

Depends on what we consider Ki.... If I am not mistaken Superman is supposed to be vulnerable to Magic-Esque powers.... But I am not sure.

Although I still stand behind the "Why do Goku and Superman fight each other to begin with?" line.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Rons Waterbeds
Creativerealms
Yes Goku has an advantage where it comes to energy projection but could a Ka Ma ha Ma Ha even hurt Superman? This is a character who can survive being sent straight into a star (It only powers him up) I don't know if ki blasts would do anything to Superman.

Oh and if you want to use the most powerful version of a character well Superman one million. That is all I have to say about that.

Depends on what we consider Ki.... If I am not mistaken Superman is supposed to be vulnerable to Magic-Esque powers.... But I am not sure.

Although I still stand behind the "Why do Goku and Superman fight each other to begin with?" line.

Heroes fight each other all the time. A conflict of ideologies, 'my way is the right way', sport, there's a vast number of reasons that heroes occasionally feel the need to beat the s**t out of another hero.

Moonlight Duelist

Johnny_Crimson
Yuki Aiba
There's a comic already. I believe superman wins.
What is this comic you speak of???
It was in wizard magazine or something.

Rich Capitalist

SparkNorkx
Ughhh.... But Superman isn't an anime/manga series and Dragon Ball Z is... stare

In other words, they can't be really compared because they're totally way different. An example is you can't really compare a Western Cartoon/Comic character with a Anime/Manga character either way.
what

you can compare the strength of a character from one medium to another. what a stupid response
Yeah, I never cared for any of that channels videos. Just like its obvious as much as I like both Batman and Spiderman, Batman would win not Spiderman. This one is also wrong, Goku would win.

1st Superman's powers come from absorbing yellow sunlight, fight anywhere near a red sun or no sun and hes a normal guy. (Just teleport him to the planet of the Kais like against Cell or Buu.)

2. Goku's Power Pole is a magic based weapon just like how Superman is weak to Wonder Woman's Lasso and Tiara.

3. Goku gains magical properties at the end of GT (He fuses with Shenron, and what is Shenron? Nothing but Magic! He grants magical freakin' wishes!) Goku is seen at the end of GT coming and going as he pleases, not aging anymore, and granted Goku Jr his wish of Grandma Pan and Paku to be alright, Goku at the end of GT becomes a God. Superman becomes a overwritten God in a "What If" 1 time only comic "DC One Million" that Superman could beat Goku, however it takes him hundreds of thousands of years to achieve.
BB Leader Teddy
Ionia The Magypsy
Don't you understand?
He's a hero. He's the hero.
He's The Superman.
Not a Superman, THE Superman.
Whoa wait.
They DIDN'T post wipe me? What is this heresy?

Welcome to moderation, where they sit for hours going through thousands of your posts and manually removing any post they don't like.
Oh, and Goku's powers remain, Superman needs a sun. Some versions of Superman are weak to electricty (Super Saiyan 2,3, and 4 are surrrounded by it.) And Superman is slower than Flash. Goku can teleport to other dimentions, and can go from the living world to spirit world at ease. (In the Broly movie hes alive on Earth and goes to King Kai's Planet, in Cell Saga hes Alive and takes Cell to King Kai's, in Fusion Saga he comes from Eldar Kais planet back to Earth, in Bojack he is dead and breaks the laws of the universe and teleports back to life while dead to punch Bojack and save his son lol)

Goku also gets stronger during his fights, and if he sees any move 2-3 times it becomes useless on him, what are Superman's moves? Eye beams, ice breath, super speed/strength, yeah...Goku's seen that stuff already. Also Goku can control Sunlight with his Solar Flare, or could blow up a Sun to take away Superman's powers. Goku also will go to any length, even suicide to win a fight. (Raditz, Cell, Super 17, etc.)
YUSUKE URAMESHl
Yeah, I never cared for any of that channels videos. Just like its obvious as much as I like both Batman and Spiderman, Batman would win not Spiderman. This one is also wrong, Goku would win.

1st Superman's powers come from absorbing yellow sunlight, fight anywhere near a red sun or no sun and hes a normal guy. (Just teleport him to the planet of the Kais like against Cell or Buu.)

2. Goku's Power Pole is a magic based weapon just like how Superman is weak to Wonder Woman's Lasso and Tiara.

3. Goku gains magical properties at the end of GT (He fuses with Shenron, and what is Shenron? Nothing but Magic! He grants magical freakin' wishes!) Goku is seen at the end of GT coming and going as he pleases, not aging anymore, and granted Goku Jr his wish of Grandma Pan and Paku to be alright, Goku at the end of GT becomes a God. Superman becomes a overwritten God in a "What If" 1 time only comic "DC One Million" that Superman could beat Goku, however it takes him hundreds of thousands of years to achieve.

Batman vs. Superman, Batman would win because his plot armor would allow him to pull up a trick against superman. Batman, so far, has record of beating superman twice actually.

And in regards to Goku vs Superman:
So As I Pray
I present to you: Goku cannot beat Superman, a collected series of information on why the last Kryptonian mops the floor with the space monkey.
Dang guess I can't quote you on my cell, I'll try to when I get home. However that list while neat and all, shows another part of my point. Superman is only as strong as the fanboy who writes him. Look at when he was first created, he could "Leap tall buildings" then later he could fly, later on he was so fast he could turn back time, but then he got nerfed and was slower than Flash...Superman doesn't even know what he can and can't do, its not set in stone, and varies by who is writing it. In some versions he can age, in others he can't, I'm using how hes shown today. Otherwise you could just use the one and only 1 time "What if" comic DC One Million that shows him thousands of years in the future, where he can do anything and everything. That overwritten version of Superman could beat Goku, however his current, and many versions of him cannot. Plus, is any version (Minus Superman Prime) hes weak to magic, the Super Dragon Fist is both a Energy/Magic based move, and like I said, at the end of GT he is magic.
Oh, and I totally agree on Batman beatting Superman, he has done that before both in comics and movies and animated series. Then too, if you read about Superman Prime and what total overwritten BS that is, Batman being prepared for anything or busting out some "Bat-Anti Shark Spray" sounds like far less BS than how over written that what if Superman Prime is. Which again shows another point on that youtube channel, if Superman is so great, he sure seems to always get out smarted by a Mortal with no super powers named Batman. And if Batman can beat Superman and the entire Justice League, he can beat Spiderman unlike their video. Spiderman while I like him and all, hes too cocky, and often finds himself unprepared, he always seems to forget his Sonics at home when fighting Venom or Carnage, or in some versions is running out of web. Or he trash talks and toys with opponents and they get the upper hand. Batman would beat Spiderman. And Goku can beat many forms of Superman, depends whose writting Supes that day.

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Don't get me wrong, I'm a diehard DC fan. My favorite hero is Captain Marvel(can't find any backpacks of him :-c ) but this fight as kind of bullshit. Reasons being their overall character stats. the people who made this did little research, making this a one-sided fight for Supes fanboys.

-Superman can move faster than a speeding bullet. Goku can move faster than the speed of light.

-Superman's heat vision can't even burn through earth. Goku could destroy an entire planet with two fingers(Vageta too).

-If Darkseid, Captain Marvel, and even Grundy can kick Superman's a**, how is he suddenly stronger than Goku? Fight was one-sided and biased in favor of Superman.

-Both of them need air. Both of them are aliens, but neither are gods. They need to breath, and last time I checked, there's no oxygen in the cold vacuum of space.

-Goku could just instant transmission to Heaven, or send Superman to Hell. Superman is an alien, not a god.

-And, to make Superman even more of a name-brand, overpowered hero, they make his suit undamaged by even Goku's spirit bomb.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Wut Panda
Don't get me wrong, I'm a diehard DC fan. My favorite hero is Captain Marvel(can't find any backpacks of him :-c ) but this fight as kind of bullshit. Reasons being their overall character stats. the people who made this did little research, making this a one-sided fight for Supes fanboys.

-Superman can move faster than a speeding bullet. Goku can move faster than the speed of light.

-Superman's heat vision can't even burn through earth. Goku could destroy an entire planet with two fingers(Vageta too).

-If Darkseid, Captain Marvel, and even Grundy can kick Superman's a**, how is he suddenly stronger than Goku? Fight was one-sided and biased in favor of Superman.

-Both of them need air. Both of them are aliens, but neither are gods. They need to breath, and last time I checked, there's no oxygen in the cold vacuum of space.

-Goku could just instant transmission to Heaven, or send Superman to Hell. Superman is an alien, not a god.

-And, to make Superman even more of a name-brand, overpowered hero, they make his suit undamaged by even Goku's spirit bomb.

So As I Pray
I present to you: Goku cannot beat Superman, a collected series of information on why the last Kryptonian mops the floor with the space monkey.

Allow me to refute all of your points with a post previously made.

Also, I find it hard to suspend my disbelief when you say you're a 'diehard DC fan' then claim that Superman can still only go 'faster than a speeding bullet'

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
So As I Pray
Wut Panda

So As I Pray

Also, I find it hard to suspend my disbelief when you say you're a 'diehard DC fan' then claim that Superman can still only go 'faster than a speeding bullet'

Half of those points are powers Superman doesn't even have, but I'm not going to get into an argument. Superman is an alien, not a god.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Wut Panda
So As I Pray
Wut Panda

So As I Pray

Half of those points are powers Superman doesn't even have, but I'm not going to get into an argument. Superman is an alien, not a god.

Did you miss the second post of the thread where each instance is marked with a comic name and number detailing where Superman exhibits these capabilities?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff