Goku 0.58620689655172 58.6% [ 34 ]
Superman 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Premium Gaian

Johnny_Crimson
Marshmlow1
VS threads are not allowed : /
Again, I am not asking who people think is better, I am asking them for their opinion on the VIDEO. Since it has to do with both an anime character and a comic book character.

In the end, it is still a VS. thread, meaning a thread about who would win.
Marshmlow1
Johnny_Crimson
Marshmlow1
VS threads are not allowed : /
Again, I am not asking who people think is better, I am asking them for their opinion on the VIDEO. Since it has to do with both an anime character and a comic book character.

In the end, it is still a VS. thread, meaning a thread about who would win.

People can interpret it that way (thats how you're interpreting it)
But Im asking people to tell me whether the characters were represented well. Was the information correct? Were there things they missed? What would you add to it?

Dangerous Fairy

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Superman wins, hands down.

But this has sparked a huge debate between my boyfriend and I. His vote is on Goku (but he's a huge Superman hater, so I feel that he's biased.)

We may need to watch that video in it's entirety now, and I almost wish that I had never even thought to explore this thread. D: ....Almost.

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Fashionable Hunter

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
It always depends... Supermans powers are connected to the sun, if they would battle in space for example, at some point supermans batteries would run low...
Gokus power comes from within... would only be funny if he would transform into a super sayan and Superman would power up with the light of his aura xd
I don't think their powers are equal though, I would root for Goku because he is so retardedly overpowered that he can easily blow up planets (yes probably more than one, because they were already able to do that at the frieza saga and they got a lot stronger in the end, so how else to top that?)... Superman can throw a punch, but he can't really keep up with Gokus Kame hame Ha, the only thing comparable he has is his heat vision, but I don't think that can be equally strong. If they decide to have only a fist fight, it would be hard to tell, but if they really have an all out fight with all their abilities, Goku would most likely win.
Raito Nakamura
It always depends... Supermans powers are connected to the sun, if they would battle in space for example, at some point supermans batteries would run low...
Gokus power comes from within... would only be funny if he would transform into a super sayan and Superman would power up with the light of his aura xd
I don't think their powers are equal though, I would root for Goku because he is so retardedly overpowered that he can easily blow up planets (yes probably more than one, because they were already able to do that at the frieza saga and they got a lot stronger in the end, so how else to top that?)... Superman can throw a punch, but he can't really keep up with Gokus Kame hame Ha, the only thing comparable he has is his heat vision, but I don't think that can be equally strong. If they decide to have only a fist fight, it would be hard to tell, but if they really have an all out fight with all their abilities, Goku would most likely win.

If Superman can survive Darkseid's Omega Beams, he can survive the Kamehameha and Superman being Superman would make the Spirit Bomb ineffective since it doesn't affect people of pure heart.

Also Superman can hold his breath for a pretty long time and his Kryptonian cells are capable of holding onto a lot of yellow solar energy for quite a long time. If they were to fight in the cold vacuum of space, Goku wouldn't exactly last. He had a plot shield on the last time (and only time) he was in space.

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Goku goes SSJ4 fuses with vegetta and it's over so booyah!
People, watch the Death Battle video! This thread is about how each character was presented and if you agree or not and why! I don't care who you personally feel would win. Use the video as reference!
Don't you understand?
He's a hero. He's the hero.
He's The Superman.
Not a Superman, THE Superman.
Raito Nakamura
THE Superman.
Goku cannot stand against him, purely because he is The Superman.

Moonlight Duelist

There's a comic already. I believe superman wins.
Yes Goku has an advantage where it comes to energy projection but could a Ka Ma ha Ma Ha even hurt Superman? This is a character who can survive being sent straight into a star (It only powers him up) I don't know if ki blasts would do anything to Superman.

Oh and if you want to use the most powerful version of a character well Superman one million. That is all I have to say about that.
Yuki Aiba
There's a comic already. I believe superman wins.
What is this comic you speak of???
I believe the more important question is "Why in the ******** are Goku and Superman fighting each other"?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff