Superman 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Beloved Knight

Johnny_Crimson
SparkNorkx
Johnny_Crimson
SparkNorkx
Ughhh.... But Superman isn't an anime/manga series and Dragon Ball Z is... stare

In other words, they can't be really compared because they're totally way different. An example is you can't really compare a Western Cartoon/Comic character with a Anime/Manga character either way.

Why does it matter if one is an anime/manga and the other isn't? They're both character, they both have their own abilities, and they each have stories from which we can draw conclusion. Being an anime/manga doesn't make a difference.

It's a whole different genre. Western cartoon and Japanese cartoon is not the same.

In fact, we anime bloggers/reviewers (or anime fans) don't even compare the two. If you happen to see someone doing it, they're just being silly.

I understand that its a different genre but its not like we're comparing a fruit to a horse. Even if the art style is different between the two they each tell stories with a deep narrative about characters. Characters which by all intents and purposes can be compared to one another.

Still....

I'm going to stop debating with you from here~
SparkNorkx
Johnny_Crimson
SparkNorkx
Johnny_Crimson
SparkNorkx
Ughhh.... But Superman isn't an anime/manga series and Dragon Ball Z is... stare

In other words, they can't be really compared because they're totally way different. An example is you can't really compare a Western Cartoon/Comic character with a Anime/Manga character either way.

Why does it matter if one is an anime/manga and the other isn't? They're both character, they both have their own abilities, and they each have stories from which we can draw conclusion. Being an anime/manga doesn't make a difference.

It's a whole different genre. Western cartoon and Japanese cartoon is not the same.

In fact, we anime bloggers/reviewers (or anime fans) don't even compare the two. If you happen to see someone doing it, they're just being silly.

I understand that its a different genre but its not like we're comparing a fruit to a horse. Even if the art style is different between the two they each tell stories with a deep narrative about characters. Characters which by all intents and purposes can be compared to one another.

Still....

I'm going to stop debating with you from here~

Haha ok.
Either way I do encourage you to watch the video just for entertainment purposes. Maybe you'll see how it is possible to compare the two genres. =]
Johnny_Crimson
SparkNorkx
Johnny_Crimson
SparkNorkx

I completely agree. There is no reason why these characters can't, or even shouldn't be compared. They both are beings of incredible strength with a long running history documenting their strengths and weaknesses. Who cares if superman is western? It, in all honesty, makes NO difference
keyblademstr27
Johnny_Crimson
SparkNorkx
Johnny_Crimson
SparkNorkx

I completely agree. There is no reason why these characters can't, or even shouldn't be compared. They both are beings of incredible strength with a long running history documenting their strengths and weaknesses. Who cares if superman is western? It, in all honesty, makes NO difference

Thank you! My views exactly! =]

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

I present to you: Goku cannot beat Superman, a collected series of information on why the last Kryptonian mops the floor with the space monkey.
So As I Pray
I present to you: Goku cannot beat Superman, a collected series of information on why the last Kryptonian mops the floor with the space monkey.

I read some of it and it indeed looks very comprehensive. Although I really want to see what people thought of the video itself. I think people knew Superman would win, but the way that it was presented is what people weren't happy with.

This is hilarious. I think this is the third time someone posted that shitty Screw Attack video. I remember the days when versus threads were rampant and Superman vs Goku was a popular topic. Too bad they're banned from the AMC.
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

This is hilarious. I think this is the third time someone posted that shitty Screw Attack video. I remember the days when versus threads were rampant and Superman vs Goku was a popular topic. Too bad they're banned from the AMC.

Good thing this is about the video itself and the way they presented it.
Johnny_Crimson
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

Yes. I made it clear that my opinion of the video is that it is s**t. The only good it will ever do is rile up stupid anime fans and that's hilarious. In any case, Dark Schneider could beat both of them.
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
Johnny_Crimson
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS

Yes. I made it clear that my opinion of the video is that it is s**t. The only good it will ever do is rile up stupid anime fans and that's hilarious. In any case, Dark Schneider could beat both of them.
Very in depth analysis of the video [he lied]

These videos always make people butthurt. I honestly didn't care who won and I don't care who Dark Schneider is. But I do think it was commendable how detailed their analysis was.
Johnny_Crimson
But I do think it was commendable how detailed their analysis was.

Which has been done to death. Superman vs Goku is unfortunately our generation's Star Wars vs Star Trek.

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

NO
WE ARE NOT ******** DOING THIS AGAIN
STOP IT

Premium Gaian

VS threads are not allowed : /
Marshmlow1
VS threads are not allowed : /
Again, I am not asking who people think is better, I am asking them for their opinion on the VIDEO. Since it has to do with both an anime character and a comic book character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff