Welcome to Gaia! ::

tim is a portal
Some Nights
nobody who has ever used the term troll on the internet has ever trolled anyone.

troll officially lost all meaning years ago when it became synonymous with stupid people trying to be edgy.
i was every single post on the front page of the metal forum
i was trollin

u jus lost exclaim
tim troln me
Some Nights
tim is a portal
Some Nights
nobody who has ever used the term troll on the internet has ever trolled anyone.

troll officially lost all meaning years ago when it became synonymous with stupid people trying to be edgy.
i was every single post on the front page of the metal forum
i was trollin

u jus lost exclaim
tim troln me
emotion_c8 emotion_c8

Fashionable Cat

Nobody Mapped ******** you, never come on my board again.[/q
40j6q3po:0="Nobody Mapped ******** you, never come on my board again.[/quote]

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
alright, truth is im bored, im off today and i wanted to see how many little kids would get butt hurt over some small meaningless s**t.
MillionsKnives142
alright, truth is im bored, im off today and i wanted to see how many little kids would get butt hurt over some small meaningless s**t.
MillionsKnives142
being tough over the internet doesnt make you cool

exclaim

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
tim is a portal
MillionsKnives142
MillionsKnives142
being tough over the internet doesnt make you cool

exclaim
yay idea

Versatile Explorer

MillionsKnives142
so much hate....is it because they actually make music and noone on here can? or is it they make more money then these haters? how many licks will it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? the world may never know

are you really that stupid?? Really???

Quit trying to make hate seem like a joke you t**t.
MillionsKnives142

Calling you out on your stupid bullshit is not the same as being butthurt. Your collective posts may be a steaming dump that is smelling up the metal forum, but it's your steaming dump. At least stand by your dump.

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i did, that troll s**t was a lie and so i decided not to bullshit anymore, and if you continue with this then it proves you got butt hurt, same for anyone else.
MillionsKnives142
i did, that troll s**t was a lie and so i decided not to bullshit anymore, and if you continue with this then it proves you got butt hurt, same for anyone else.
that is some faulty logic you have there

if any of us continue with it, it just means that we are not going to let you live it down because we don't like you. nothing to do with butts being hurt

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
thats cool
MillionsKnives142

Why are you flip flopping? If this is how you normally act when defending bands you like, you're not a very good fan.

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
its cause i dont give a ********, sue me
MillionsKnives142
its cause i dont give a ********, sue me

Look, dude. I'm neutral on Gojira. I don't hate, but they're not a band I would typically listen to of my own volition. However, if they're attracting brainless fans such as yourself, I'd say that's far more incriminating in regards to their quality than the music itself.

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
whatever dude, like i said, i dont give a ********

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items