Welcome to Gaia! ::

13irth
Thanks for the info dude. - .- but the truth is I don't care. Keep wasting your time. I don't mind.

If you really don't care, then why did you post here in the first place? To state your opinion in some sort of manner just to feel good about yourself? To simply feel somehow superior as if you've attained some truth which other people are unable of shaking you from your foundations?

Really, if you come into a discussion forum and don't want to discuss something, then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Lonely Explorer

15,550 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kiumaru
13irth
Thanks for the info dude. - .- but the truth is I don't care. Keep wasting your time. I don't mind.

If you really don't care, then why did you post here in the first place? To state your opinion in some sort of manner just to feel good about yourself? To simply feel somehow superior as if you've attained some truth which other people are unable of shaking you from your foundations?

Really, if you come into a discussion forum and don't want to discuss something, then you shouldn't be here in the first place.

Hypocrite.
13irth
Kiumaru
13irth

Hypocrite.

Hypocrite? I'm here for a discussion. You aren't. How am I the hypocrite?

Lonely Explorer

15,550 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kiumaru
13irth
Kiumaru
13irth

Hypocrite.

Ahem. *points at the message* Hypocrite.
13irth
Kiumaru
13irth
Kiumaru
13irth

Hypocrite.

My message? Where in the world did I say that I have an opinion and that I'm not going to discuss it? I at least take the time to discuss my opinions. You, on the other hand, don't seem willing to do so.

Lonely Explorer

15,550 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kiumaru
13irth
Kiumaru
13irth
Kiumaru
13irth

Hypocrite.

My message? Where in the world did I say that I have an opinion and that I'm not going to discuss it? I at least take the time to discuss my opinions. You, on the other hand, don't seem willing to do so.

"Why did you post here in the first place?" Why did you reply to me (posting here) ?
"To state your opinion in some sort of manner just to feel good about yourself." Yea. Why are you replying to me? Are you feeling good about it? It's the same thing that I did. - .- so leave me alone about it.
I never said I felt better than anyone else, and you are just arguing to make me feel like I made a mistake, so you can have other people agree with YOU. Then you with all those people saying you're right, can yell at me MORE, to try to pull me down farther! So, how does it feel? Do you enjoy making me feel like crap?? Does it give you some sort of warm feeling to argue with someone who has done nothing but state an opinion?
13irth
"Why did you post here in the first place?" Why did you reply to me (posting here) ?
"To state your opinion in some sort of manner just to feel good about yourself." Yea. Why are you replying to me? Are you feeling good about it? It's the same thing that I did. - .- so leave me alone about it.
I never said I felt better than anyone else, and you are just arguing to make me feel like I made a mistake, so you can have other people agree with YOU. Then you with all those people saying you're right, can yell at me MORE, to try to pull me down farther! So, how does it feel? Do you enjoy making me feel like crap?? Does it give you some sort of warm feeling to argue with someone who has done nothing but state an opinion?

But, as I said, this isn't a place for simply stating an opinion and to not discuss it. If you want to do that, then go somewhere else like the Chatterbox. So, once again, if you're not here to discuss your point, then why are you here?

Lonely Explorer

15,550 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kiumaru
13irth

But, as I said, this isn't a place for simply stating an opinion and to not discuss it. If you want to do that, then go somewhere else like the Chatterbox. So, once again, if you're not here to discuss your point, then why are you here?

Ahem. Why are YOU here? - .- To give an opinion about how wrong I was to post an opinion!
SEE THIS IS THE FACT: I KNOW I ******** MADE A MISTAKE.
Now why are you doing this? Why are you continuing to argue with me, when I obviously am not spamming the discussion forum with posts of opinions?
13irth
Kiumaru
13irth

Ahem. Why are YOU here? - .- To give an opinion about how wrong I was to post an opinion!
Now why are you doing this? Why are you continuing to argue with me, when I obviously am not spamming the discussion forum with posts of opinions?

Well, I'm posting because there are two possibilities:

1) You'll just end up leaving this forum because you only came here to drop your opinion.
2) You'll actually take the time to discuss your opinion.

Since (2) is a possibility, I'm trying to see if you'd be willing to discuss your opinion.

Lonely Explorer

15,550 Points
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kiumaru
13irth
Kiumaru
13irth

Well, I'm posting because there are two possibilities:

1) You'll just end up leaving this forum because you only came here to drop your opinion.
2) You'll actually take the time to discuss your opinion.

Since (2) is a possibility, I'm trying to see if you'd be willing to discuss your opinion.

Actually I'm here because I enjoy arguing with you.
I already was done and left the forum, as in (1).
But you're here.
So I'm here responding.
So in order to stop the madness, you need to find something else to do.
13irth
Song of the Century
You can test and prove science.

You can't test or prove the existence/nonexistence of a deity or figure out which religion is correct at this point in time.

You can't disprove it either - .-

Exactly! Now... we can't disprove Leprechauns either... next subject.

Questionable Shapeshifter

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
13irth
Song of the Century
13irth
Song of the Century
You can test and prove science.

You can't test or prove the existence/nonexistence of a deity or figure out which religion is correct at this point in time.

You can't disprove it either - .-

Isn't that what I said?

btw you can't prove any of your explanations for the world being here. It's only theories..
> o > Plus I thought this was a forum for people who believed in God, not people who wanted to tell people there isn't one - .-

You thought wrong.

As per the very front page of this forum, right at the top.

The place to discuss ethics, morals, religions and their roles in society past, present, and future.

Fell free to check if you don't believe me. I'll wait.

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
13irth
Fermionic
13irth
Fermionic
13irth
Fermionic

Do not mistake inabilty to understand for lack of coherency.

You say that as if it gives any greater credit to your beliefs. It doesn't. If you knew what a "theory" was, you'd understand that.

I suggest you read the forum guidelines before posting in each forum, it is rather helpful as it tends to help one avoid situations like, oh look, this.

Why are you here? Huh? Shouldn't you have something better to do than correct people??

No.

I pity you.

If you actually think how you say, I think that you are the one who should be pitied.

I'm sorry, but you just need to find something else to do > o>

And yet you have nothing better to do than try to correct other's thinking to conform to what your church has told you yo belive,

matt 7:5 seriously

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Hearts Control
Good luck getting that confession out of the atheists or irreligious folk that do treat science as if it were a religion.

Technically it is.

re·li·gion
   [ri-lij-uhn]

noun
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion

19,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
13irth
Kiumaru
13irth

OH HO! And NOW we see the true colors. Such foul language out such a good little Christian girl. What would you God think of that hypocacy?

The problem is not that posted an opinion. The problem is that you want to post your opinion and then cry foul (literally) when anyone doesn't support it. That is what raises the question as to why you are here. This is a discussion forum. Why are you here if you don't want to discuss, but simply preach?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff