Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who among you guys have seen the latest episode? Is it good coz I haven't watched it yet so, I'm just asking for a heads up? Is it okay to watch or is it heart-breaking? wink wink wink

Shy Poster

6,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well I watched yesterday <3 I liked it because the songs, cute sick blaine,Diva Tina and Santana is back! And if you are a brittana shipper its sad.
So the ep it's cool, sad and shocking .-.
minitha15
Well I watched yesterday <3 I liked it because the songs, cute sick blaine,Diva Tina and Santana is back! And if you are a brittana shipper its sad.
So the ep it's cool, sad and shocking .-.

Woah! Sad for Brittana shipper? Geez, I'm a Brittana shipper so hmmnn, i think I'm going to prepare tissues for my tears then.

Thank You smile

Shy Poster

6,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
D: yeah but its like a bittersweet moment c: oh well Im more of a Klainer so was sad yeah but not that bad for me...and Girl on fire? Loved it <3 ;3 no prob
minitha15
D: yeah but its like a bittersweet moment c: oh well Im more of a Klainer so was sad yeah but not that bad for me...and Girl on fire? Loved it <3 ;3 no prob

I just saw her Girl on Fire on Wetpaint and wow,,,, Naya's awesome. biggrin
crying heart

Shy Poster

6,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I know! She did awesome!
I loved all the in the episode, all of them <3
minitha15
I know! She did awesome!
I loved all the in the episode, all of them <3

Thanks for responding to my friend request btw biggrin

Shy Poster

6,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh no problem hon! n.n Love making new friends and hope you having a great time here in gaia too c:
minitha15
Oh no problem hon! n.n Love making new friends and hope you having a great time here in gaia too c:

biggrin I'm totally having a great time biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games