2. no PMing
3. no flippin cuz i dont wanna give it to you
no one wants gold?

Night's Fangirl

O.G. Loiterer

Ashes On My Cheek
ra ra ra

i love you.
I want it for my cat ears! I don't know if I necessarily need it though... sweatdrop
I wonder how many n00bs will come here... xd

Well, prepare yourself for many, "I NED GOLDZ!!!!!1!1! FOR MY QUETS!!!" posts. 3nodding
Currently I'm questing for a Zoro mask, which costs 1500 gold. This will probably be one of my last quests on Gaia, and I don't have much in the sense of a deadline. A donation of 1.5k would allow me to complete my quest much faster, and focus further on my very last quest, which is a red nose. If you'd like more of an explaination, just ask.
UUinter
Ashes On My Cheek
ra ra ra

i love you.

hey
again

i love you toooo
I want gold because gold is fun and you can get some really neat stuff with gold, and its shinny!!!! I like gold!!!

Aged Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
yes i would like the gold just cause I want to give it out to some people I know that are qeusting this bit would help thm closer 3nodding
good evening.
Fine. I have a reason.

I'm a new character, and I'm trying to fit in here, but the emphasis on materials is so huge. If I could get clothes to 'look cool' I would, but I lack funds. I'd ask for help from others, but I have a bit of pride...and there's an amount of pride I should be able to retain and still be succesful somewhere.

So...what I'm trying to say is...I'm just a new character who could use some help...
Kayke
I wonder how many n00bs will come here... xd

Well, prepare yourself for many, "I NED GOLDZ!!!!!1!1! FOR MY QUETS!!!" posts. 3nodding

yea that makes me real mad

i hate when people ask for it becuz of some quest they are on
i mean like
WHO THE HELL ISNT ON A QUEST??
Why do you need to be convinced of someone's worth? Why don't you just take your 1.5k and go to the Charity forum and try to help someone in need.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff