Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Cutie-Pie

You are a very generous person. I would be very happy with a gift. Thank you!

Beloved Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Hi, my name is celeste- I've been around here for awhile. I really appreciate you giving your items away if you don't use them anymore. There are so many old accounts, or banned accounts- it is cool to see someone willing to distribute their stuff to people that can use them.

Thank you for that. (big time).
lol.... i've been putting decent items to be given away from the diving in the trash can, or at least that is what i was led to believe would happen to them.... I like the thought of someone diving, and thinking their gonna get five more pieces of paper/trash, and getting a cool surprise instead smile That and giving what i don't use to a couple of guilds that do a lot of good as far as I can see, and do appreciate that as well.

I just wish i could win the lottery and do the same thing in real life. (soft smiles)

SO.... to start conversation, is there anything you wanted for christmas? What did you ask Santa for, (or family if Santa hasn't been to your house in a few yrs.)

I hope you have a fabulous christmas/holiday!!
celeste heart heart heart
XxCandy_HolicxX
Hello all. 3nodding I'm currently questing my dream avi number 5. As for how I am today pretty good. It's actually pretty gloomy and rainy around here, so not much to do except waste some time on gaia. I actually haven't been on gaia in a while, trying to get back on the horse right now. lol

Aw, I know how you feel about the gloom and doom with the weather! Over here in England, it's terrible! I wanted snow! Which avatar is that, and how much gold/what kind of items are you wishing for?

hopehopehope
Hi, my name is celeste- I've been around here for awhile. I really appreciate you giving your items away if you don't use them anymore. There are so many old accounts, or banned accounts- it is cool to see someone willing to distribute their stuff to people that can use them.

Thank you for that. (big time).
lol.... i've been putting decent items to be given away from the diving in the trash can, or at least that is what i was led to believe would happen to them.... I like the thought of someone diving, and thinking their gonna get five more pieces of paper/trash, and getting a cool surprise instead smile That and giving what i don't use to a couple of guilds that do a lot of good as far as I can see, and do appreciate that as well.

I just wish i could win the lottery and do the same thing in real life. (soft smiles)

SO.... to start conversation, is there anything you wanted for christmas? What did you ask Santa for, (or family if Santa hasn't been to your house in a few yrs.)

I hope you have a fabulous christmas/holiday!!
celeste heart heart heart

I always love to see a big ol' post! Of course, I'm happy to be giving things away, I just want to be sure I give them away to nice people. Which, I'm sure everyone on this thread is! Everyone would love to win the lottery in real life, I sure would, anyway! I asked for nothing this Christmas, I just want lots of food - I'm a total fatty when it comes to food, what did you ask for this year?

amusedandconfused
You are a very generous person. I would be very happy with a gift. Thank you!

Oh, there's no need to be so kind! Is there anything on Gaia you are questing for at the moment?

Backwoods Loverboy

Hello, this is quite nice of you too do. :3
Aeon of Forever
Hello, this is quite nice of you too do. :3

Why hello there, aw stop! I love your avatar, by the way! emotion_dowant
*waves* Hiiii cat_whee

Kitten

free gifts emotion_yatta

Cat

Kawaii Senshi

13,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
sup im new 3nodding
Hah, everybody's new on Gaia.
So, what's everyone doing this Christmas Eve? I'm working...
emotion_donotwant
I'm feeling awfully generous and a tad tipsy, so next person to post gets something nice!
emotion_dealwithit
Hey my fellow Gaian ^^ feel free to give meh everything and happy xmas ,darn y I have to beh a boy;n;

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hey guys, Merry Christmas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items