Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am. I have lots of stuff on this account and others, which ranges from 9k - 900,000k. I'd love to share it with you all because I'm tired and feeling jolly and barely ever active on here anymore. Oh, and 80k cash to give away. No, you haven't got enter any competitions, you don't have to pleasure me sexually, just be a cool person and chat. I'll start,
nice to meet y'all. emotion_c8

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Hi c:

xd 1st POST! biggrin YAY!!

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hello there. ^.^

Lonely Gekko

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Flatterer 200
I hope I win something.
Talofa lava biggrin
Nice to meet you smile
Heya guys, I went to bed rather early last night and I'm just popping on to check this thread out. Come around 7 tonight though (UK time) I'll be on to chat and give away! smile
I am rather shamelessly bumping myself right now. (My god that sounds disturbing). But, I really want to give some of this stuff away! emotion_yatta
aka_shana 95
DesertFoxGoggles

hey there ^^
im collecting signs and yeah, kinda need money for that

would u consider making me a sign?
its for my gf, i just wanna make her feel special and loved
im getting 100 signs
i might pay, but not much >< coz im really trying to get ALOT signs for her
please help out? ill appreciate it much ^^
thanks

something like this
write "WAI JIM LOVE LYDIA YONG"
http://i49.tinypic.com/k1yiol.jpg

How much would you need? (Money-wise?)
Aw, that is a very sweet thing of you to do! I'm afraid my laptop webcam is broken, so I wouldn't be able to do one soon, but once I go to my boyfriend's, I can get my camera charger and then make a sign from that, of course it'd be free!

Dapper Dabbler

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hi!
How are you?
:3
kekenovac
Hi!
How are you?

I'm feeling fine, thank you, if not a tiny bit ill (I think due to drinking too much coke!) How are you? emotion_c8

Dapper Dabbler

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
DesertFoxGoggles
kekenovac
Hi!
How are you?

I'm feeling fine, thank you, if not a tiny bit ill (I think due to drinking too much coke!) How are you? emotion_c8

I'm getting over and allergic reaction and my tongue is numb, but other than that I'm fine.
kekenovac
DesertFoxGoggles
kekenovac
Hi!
How are you?

I'm getting over and allergic reaction and my tongue is numb, but other than that I'm fine.

Aw, that doesn't sound too good! My tongue got infected when I got it pierced, so I think I know how you feel having a numb tongue! I hope it heals fast!

Dapper Dabbler

7,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
DesertFoxGoggles
kekenovac
DesertFoxGoggles
kekenovac
Hi!
How are you?

Aw, that doesn't sound too good! My tongue got infected when I got it pierced, so I think I know how you feel having a numb tongue! I hope it heals fast!

It was way worse, but it's almost gone now...
I was thinking of getting my tongue pierced, but my mom said "No child of mine will be getting a tongue piercing because you will disgrace the family name!" so that's out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff