Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHH! The Rainbow is speaking!
User Image

Don't get too excited, I only have like 30k. Anyway, I'm done with Gaia. I haven't been on in years and I got on and realized there are a lot of you that could use these coins that I don't need! Unfortunately, I have to have a life, and I've grown out of my awkward anime/manga fanatic phase (praise the Lord). And then there's you guys, maybe you're still in this phase, or maybe you're just awesome and love this kind of thing. I just noticed when I got on that there's a lot of freaks (by freaks I mean the horny twelve year olds.. and people that do nothing but b***h about their shitty jr high relationships) so there really is no reason for me to be on here! So feel free to kiss my a**, or just be yourself, and ill do what I can to help you out a little on your quests or whatever! ♥

User Image
Seasick Hearts
gimme

User Image

mmm, no smile

User Image

Tipsy Tipper

Congrats for moving on. I personally still enjoy anime and manga and probably will for many more years to come.
Anything for my quest is appreciated. 3nodding

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Corrupted_Rainboww
User Image

Don't get too excited, I only have like 30k. Anyway, I'm done with Gaia. I haven't been on in years and I got on and realized there are a lot of you that could use these coins that I don't need! Unfortunately, I have to have a life, and I've grown out of my awkward anime/manga fanatic phase (praise the Lord). And then there's you guys, maybe you're still in this phase, or maybe you're just awesome and love this kind of thing. I just noticed when I got on that there's a lot of freaks (by freaks I mean the horny twelve year olds.. and people that do nothing but b***h about their shitty jr high relationships) so there really is no reason for me to be on here! So feel free to kiss my a**, or just be yourself, and ill do what I can to help you out a little on your quests or whatever! ♥

User Image

:3 I am questing to get my fiance a rather expensive item. We met on here, and moved 2000 miles to be together... so I thought it would be a sweet wedding present. <3 Is that a good enough reason? :3

Popular Witch

That would help me out a lot!

Thank you for considering

Dangerous Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
gosh, i would love any help so very much crying
im glad that you've grown past this place, thats a wonderful thing.

Reindeer

OG Fatcat

11,125 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
you're very kind c:
ill take whatever you dont want, junk, items, gold.
i want to finish my quest soon : )

Fashionable Genius

emotion_kirakira
aha sameee but idk i was drawn backin for whatever reason

Loiterer

I don't have a particular quest yet, but I would love anything you'd throw my way. 4laugh
btw, your fonts are too bright, you might lessen your audience for this thread simply cause of that. js.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'd like to have em heart

Kawaii Garbage

oh my heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff