Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintar's King

Daring Traveler

Corrupted_Rainboww
SHH! The Rainbow is speaking!
User Image

Don't get too excited, I only have like 30k. Anyway, I'm done with Gaia. I haven't been on in years and I got on and realized there are a lot of you that could use these coins that I don't need! Unfortunately, I have to have a life, and I've grown out of my awkward anime/manga fanatic phase (praise the Lord). And then there's you guys, maybe you're still in this phase, or maybe you're just awesome and love this kind of thing. I just noticed when I got on that there's a lot of freaks (by freaks I mean the horny twelve year olds.. and people that do nothing but b***h about their shitty jr high relationships) so there really is no reason for me to be on here! So feel free to kiss my a**, or just be yourself, and ill do what I can to help you out a little on your quests or whatever! ♥

User Image

can you give my your demonic style plz ;_____; I really need to change my ********' eyes, it'll finish up my sin city-esc dream avi I need for this shitty contest
if you do this solid for me I'll do whatever the ******** you want
n***s included ;]]]]]

Also, I know exactly what you're talking about, I ******** hate the userbase of this shithole
Cheers mate, and good luck with everything
LOL. Every thing you just said is so true. lol
Everyone is horny and most of the people on Gaia are 13-14 years old. rofl

I'm glad you're moving on though! I don't have the heart to part with Gaia. . . Yet!

Good luck in real life. <3
Ego Dominus Tuus
Corrupted_Rainboww
User Image

Don't get too excited, I only have like 30k. Anyway, I'm done with Gaia. I haven't been on in years and I got on and realized there are a lot of you that could use these coins that I don't need! Unfortunately, I have to have a life, and I've grown out of my awkward anime/manga fanatic phase (praise the Lord). And then there's you guys, maybe you're still in this phase, or maybe you're just awesome and love this kind of thing. I just noticed when I got on that there's a lot of freaks (by freaks I mean the horny twelve year olds.. and people that do nothing but b***h about their shitty jr high relationships) so there really is no reason for me to be on here! So feel free to kiss my a**, or just be yourself, and ill do what I can to help you out a little on your quests or whatever! ♥

User Image

:3 I am questing to get my fiance a rather expensive item. We met on here, and moved 2000 miles to be together... so I thought it would be a sweet wedding present. <3 Is that a good enough reason? :3

User Image

awww...how corny! and sweet at the same time (:

User Image

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Corrupted_Rainboww
Ego Dominus Tuus
Corrupted_Rainboww
User Image

User Image

:3 I am questing to get my fiance a rather expensive item. We met on here, and moved 2000 miles to be together... so I thought it would be a sweet wedding present. <3 Is that a good enough reason? :3

User Image

User Image

xD it's terribly corny, but I figured that sometimes being corny is the sweetest gesture. And even though it's just pixels... it's pixels that caused us to meet, so it might be sentimental. ^_^
Ego Dominus Tuus
Corrupted_Rainboww
Ego Dominus Tuus
Corrupted_Rainboww
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

xD it's terribly corny, but I figured that sometimes being corny is the sweetest gesture. And even though it's just pixels... it's pixels that caused us to meet, so it might be sentimental. ^_^

User Image

that's okay, I secretly adore corny stuff. (: good luck to you! I'm sorry its not much, I figure i'll share a little more.

User Image

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Corrupted_Rainboww
Ego Dominus Tuus
Corrupted_Rainboww
Ego Dominus Tuus
Corrupted_Rainboww
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

that's okay, I secretly adore corny stuff. (: good luck to you! I'm sorry its not much, I figure i'll share a little more.

User Image

:3 Any little bit helps, honestly.
Faustein
I don't have a particular quest yet, but I would love anything you'd throw my way. 4laugh
btw, your fonts are too bright, you might lessen your audience for this thread simply cause of that. js.

User Image

understandable. However, the way I see it, I'm giving away money and my name is rainbow. I love the s**t out of this color so I'll let people deal with it (; Sorry dear

User Image

Ladykiller

I've grown out of the whole anime scene too. Honestly just come on for a challenge of getting my dream avi.

Loiterer

Corrupted_Rainboww
It's ok, thank you for replying atleast.
Good luck with your giveaway. May you find the right person to give it to.

Shy Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Non satis!
Not enough!
Thank you for your donation! >u<!

Loiterer

Corrupted_Rainboww
Thank you so much rainbow! 4laugh
iFizafrin
Thank you for your donation! >u<!

User Image

You're most welcome! sorry it isn't much!

User Image
Corrupted_Rainboww

It's okay! Everything counts! c8

Wheezing Smoker

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hi c:
Mind helping me get Embarrassed Dream? <3

Quick Reply

Submit