Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi im mitch n im gonna be giving away like 10m in gold n items so im not just gonna give em to any one you need to give me a really good reason to give it to you, dont give me no sob story like oh im a noob i dont have any items or i cant afford the cards just let me know why i should give my items away to you message me any time of the day im awake like alomst every day im no sure when ill decide to give it away but it will be with in a week for sure maybe today if you convince me to give to you. let me know if your male or female n your age too n this aint a joke or scam ill send it right to you if i pick you ill gift you all my items no password no scam ok so ima bounce so just let me know... you can also message me to my inbox, killer dog666
Wow thats generous and im female age 13. Also i think you should because i wouldn't trade it or sell it and it would be okay if it was only 1 thing because im trying to find other give aways Lolz but if im missing anything else feel free to tell me By the way sorry if its bad how im explaining it sweatdrop well thanks for putting an give away fourm By The Way i Wouldn't pick the people who tells a story like they'd been hacked or been low on money or a noob my cousin uses my account to tell people shed been hack i got mad at her ALOT Lol idk how she knows my pass

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Prove you have the gold.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."
well you see it dont wotk that way i dont prove i have any thing there is no way to prove i have it unless i trade it to you n i aint traiding any thing untill next wensday but it all gos to one person so like just let me know lil about your self n how long you been playing or what ever i dont care even if you make up some sob story lol i just want to give it to some one to help em out. im alomst 23 so im going throu all my old accounts online and getting rid of meh stuff to random people so like yeah just let me know whats up

Animal Animal

Hi, my name is i3aroque. I like romantic, candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach, kicking chickens in Fable 2, and especially- Wait a minute.
Why do you need to know my gender and age?
emotion_puke

Friendly Browser

You're my babies daddy and I need child support.

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
killer dog666
---

Which means you don't have it.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."
forgot to talk about my self well im pretty random,crazy,weird and other things like childish i suppose Lol sorry if that dosent suit you its just me and i like to help people like in school i help my classmates with work and on computer i gave a random person a faustos bottle and i like pandas,dolphins,Ariana Grande she sings REALLY GOOD Lolz Oh i definetly heart Singing And Please tell me about yourself if its fine with you smile

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

killer dog666
well you see it dont wotk that way i dont prove i have any thing there is no way to prove i have it unless i trade it to you n i aint traiding any thing untill next wensday but it all gos to one person so like just let me know lil about your self n how long you been playing or what ever i dont care even if you make up some sob story lol i just want to give it to some one to help em out. im alomst 23 so im going throu all my old accounts online and getting rid of meh stuff to random people so like yeah just let me know whats up
Just take a screenshot of your gold amount and inventory.

Press the print Screen key on your keyboard. It might look like prtsrn or prt sc or something similar. Then open up MS Paint and click paste. After that you save image and look for an image hosting site such as photobucket and upload the image there. Then you copy the direct link or IMG URL and paste it in the post on Gaia and post it.
ahh i missed clicked n got to re write this.... but age dont matter i just want to know how old you are cuz im 23 n i quit playing years ago i dont want it to go to some one whos gonna wind up quiting soon... this game is a pg 13 lol so no need for me to play with bounch of kids but yeah look at the outfit im wearing when you visit my page 2 of the items are worth 4.5m each or better so yeah just my avatar does prove i have the gold n items if you dont belive me then oh well... i spent alot of money on this game n it was worthless... but if you dont belive me then do not post on my fourm or send me a message this aint a joke kid in a week im giving away like 13- 15m just depends cuz all my items im selling every item so im sending all in gold to the one lucky winner and im dont gonna show you what i have cuz there is no way to do so unless your standing next to me or i let you log on meh account but yeah so im logging off for few hrs time for some bf3... dont not reply back to me with negative feed back ok...

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
killer dog666
ahh i missed clicked n got to re write this.... but age dont matter i just want to know how old you are cuz im 23 n i quit playing years ago i dont want it to go to some one whos gonna wind up quiting soon... this game is a pg 13 lol so no need for me to play with bounch of kids but yeah look at the outfit im wearing when you visit my page 2 of the items are worth 4.5m each or better so yeah just my avatar does prove i have the gold n items if you dont belive me then oh well... i spent alot of money on this game n it was worthless... but if you dont belive me then do not post on my fourm or send me a message this aint a joke kid in a week im giving away like 13- 15m just depends cuz all my items im selling every item so im sending all in gold to the one lucky winner and im dont gonna show you what i have cuz there is no way to do so unless your standing next to me or i let you log on meh account but yeah so im logging off for few hrs time for some bf3... dont not reply back to me with negative feed back ok...

I don't know, I'm 23 and I've been a member since '03-'04. I like to debate. I would love to have your items, all I ask for Christmas and my birthday is a Gaia Cash Card because I usually don't want to spend my money on these things.

It'd be cool if I got it, but I won't be bummed if you decide to hand your treasure over to some 13 year old little brat who will only sell your items for some quick gold.

Also, the poster above is correct in telling you step by step how to post your gold and inventory using print-screen. All I can say is that if you are giving away items that have been bought with false gold, just give it to someone else and not me, my original avatar was perma-banned because someone gave me stuff bought with fake gold.

Ello~ I'm Mira
I've been on Gaia for a couple years
Me and my little sister are on gaia a lot
We share items and gold so it's nice
Getting anything would be cool for the two of us
But I'm happy to just chat for a week I've been bored lately just working on my quest

Karisa_Wolfgang's Princess

Adorable Sweetheart

Gorgeous Green Criss Cross Swim Top Spirited Hat Black Leather Belt G Buckle Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloon
killer dog666
I just told you how to show your inventory.
Plus there's also the post action under the post style to the right side of the post page.

And here, I'll show you my inventory screenshot to prove that inventory can be shown.
See? Not impossible.

User Image
well i decited im just gonna sell every thing and make it in to gold it will be easer to send cuz i dont wanna send 100+ items to some one i dont got time for that crap. butt yeah about me im mitch im 22 alomst 23 im in the process of becoming a cop... i hate cops but i dont want a carare in fliping burgers,,, hell no fk mcdonalds... but im a cool guy i do smoke a lil grass once in awhile i do drink a hell of alot n i kick box in semi pro league im just an average guy really, i would give it to one of meh family but my bay sisters dont play n my bros dont play n most of my friends on here are just randome people that just add me.... but i dont care if your a 13 year old brat or some 40 year old pimp lol i aint picky just i got one week to find some one so post every day if you want to stick out lol ill try to reply back to every one and every comment if i miss you im sorry but ill ttyl guys n girls just hit me up, and no im not posting a pic of my page,stuff and gold.... dont ask me again kid or ill put you on the bottom of the list...
Thats Mean to the guy who posted a 13 year old brat -_- im not a brat im just crazy im mature in school but i play around at recess and after school and thats an insult but kinda true in my grade but an insult not all 13 year olds are little brats... im offended And I Edited this for saying thank you to mitch for sayng he dosen't care and that he talked about himself which he didn't need to but he did thanks for letting me know about yourself smile ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff