Timid Noob

Middlemist Red
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red

Lol yes. Yes they are.
No. They're just fat

I weight 121.8 pound and have 36DD breasts and I can tell you I am not fat And my boobs are extremely fun and they turn me on and my boyfriend on so my big boobs are sexy
You sound like a complete narcissists. I bet you're a joy to be around...

Sometimes im a narcissist I guess, other times I am very self conscious about my body. Just like most humans.
No. Like most females.

Loyal Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Wasteful
kinu_and_rina
Wasteful
Middlemist Red
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red

Lol yes. Yes they are.
No. They're just fat

I weight 121.8 pound and have 36DD breasts and I can tell you I am not fat And my boobs are extremely fun and they turn me on and my boyfriend on so my big boobs are sexy
pix or it never happen
To add to this girl. I am 32 ddd/f bra size and I weigh 110 bls.
That's so freakin insane how genes work... My one friend was like 100+ pounds with freakin double d's like wtf -___-" my question is.. are the genes from the mother or the grandmal or both?? eek
Idk? mine comes from both I guess?

Questionable Pyromaniac

kinu_and_rina
Wasteful
kinu_and_rina
Wasteful
Middlemist Red

pix or it never happen
That's so freakin insane how genes work... My one friend was like 100+ pounds with freakin double d's like wtf -___-" my question is.. are the genes from the mother or the grandmal or both?? eek
Idk? mine comes from both I guess?
Idk lmfao im not ur genes XDD lol

Noob

the older you get the more acceptable they become
my sister has small breasts and they look good on her but when she was younger guys would call her mosquito bites sad

Timid Noob

- R.C. -
the older you get the more acceptable they become
my sister has small breasts and they look good on her but when she was younger guys would call her mosquito bites sad
Probably from guys like wasteful here.

Loyal Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Senpai SneakyJizz
kinu_and_rina
Wasteful
Middlemist Red
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red

Lol yes. Yes they are.
No. They're just fat

pix or it never happen
I feel pretty bad for your back. But this thread is for small breasts.
People who don't do research and say this... Sweety that happens if you are over weight or if your bra is to small, or if you sleep in your bra. That can happen to any girl who wears the wrong size bra or sleeps in their bra. My mom has zero back problems and has the same size boobs.

Timid Noob

kinu_and_rina
Senpai SneakyJizz
kinu_and_rina
Wasteful
Middlemist Red

pix or it never happen
I feel pretty bad for your back. But this thread is for small breasts.
People we don't do research and say this... Sweety that happen if you are over weigh or if your bra is to small, or if you sleep in your bra. That can happen to any girl who wears the wrong size bra or sleeps in their bra. My mom has zero back problems and has the same size boobs.
How did you get "we" from "who" That's a pretty damn big typo.
Edit: I guess that one myth is true. The bigger the tits the dumber the girl.

Kawaii Lover

17,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Wasteful
Middlemist Red
Wasteful
Middlemist Red
Wasteful
Middlemist Red

pix or it never happen

Im sorry Im forbidden to text guys much less send n***s to them. If you were a girl you may have had a chance to see them
I don't even want n***s I was joking and this guy thought I was serious. And I respect that, that's what's up yo. My best friend is lesbian in real life.

Iv'e only ever dated guys but I am attracted to girls bodies
That's whats up! Love how everyone is unique.

Are you sexually curious too or just girls or boys?

Questionable Pyromaniac

Middlemist Red
Wasteful
Middlemist Red
Wasteful
Middlemist Red

Im sorry Im forbidden to text guys much less send n***s to them. If you were a girl you may have had a chance to see them
I don't even want n***s I was joking and this guy thought I was serious. And I respect that, that's what's up yo. My best friend is lesbian in real life.

I'm straight. I only mess around with one dude and the only thing we would do is get drunk and make out and let our girlfriends watch.

I don't fly that way though. I like woman. Why do you ask?

Kawaii Lover

17,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Trick or Treat 100
kinu_and_rina
Wasteful
Middlemist Red
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red

Lol yes. Yes they are.
No. They're just fat

pix or it never happen

the craziest thing is that my mom has A cups, like the smallest size

Kawaii Lover

17,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Trick or Treat 100
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red

Lol yes. Yes they are.
No. They're just fat

Sometimes im a narcissist I guess, other times I am very self conscious about my body. Just like most humans.
No. Like most females.

Thats true

Timid Noob

Middlemist Red
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red

No. Like most females.

Thats true
Obviously.

Loyal Bloodsucker

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Middlemist Red
kinu_and_rina
Wasteful
Middlemist Red
Senpai SneakyJizz
Middlemist Red

Lol yes. Yes they are.
No. They're just fat

pix or it never happen

the craziest thing is that my mom has A cups, like the smallest size
o.o wow that is interesting maybe your dad side?

Kawaii Lover

17,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Trick or Treat 100
Wasteful
Middlemist Red
Wasteful
Middlemist Red
Wasteful
Middlemist Red

I'm straight. I only mess around with one dude and the only thing we would do is get drunk and make out and let our girlfriends watch.

I would love to watch my boyfriend make out with one of his friends. He would never in hell do that though. And I'm just curious about what other people are into and stuff. I used to watch this show called the host club and my favorite characters where the twins. very arousing to me lol

Questionable Pyromaniac

Middlemist Red
Wasteful
Middlemist Red
Wasteful
Middlemist Red

I would love to watch my boyfriend make out with one of his friends. He would never in hell do that though. And I'm just curious about what other people are into and stuff. I used to watch this show called the host club and my favorite characters where the twins. very arousing to me lol
Ahh, I remember that show!

Yeah I understand. I mean everyone is different. Personally I don't judge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff