Welcome to Gaia! ::

After poor quarterly margins, the forest has to cut a service. What can you, the client, do without?

customizable seeds 0.09811320754717 9.8% [ 26 ]
bear wrestling 0.2377358490566 23.8% [ 63 ]
rocks 0.20377358490566 20.4% [ 54 ]
Adopt-a-Shrub 0.24528301886792 24.5% [ 65 ]
lumberjack certification courses 0.21509433962264 21.5% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 265 ]
Suren-kun
Crayloaa
We should start a guild instead, since we keep getting them banned.

If we did start a guild then Suren could decide which people get in and which people don't.

Yes but I never go to any guilds >.>;

Also

No.

Cute avi my daughta *Pats*

Oh thanks.

You should see the full avii in my profile.
I don't have all the items yet.
>.<
{{I'm unsure of what to do in here. So,help me out? Kthx}}
Apollo surveyed his surroundings. "Nothing but trees..." He tensed up his muscles,as was ritual before teleporting,and with a 'POOF!',he was up in the branches of a redwood. "Hahaaa...." His maniacal laugh echoed the forest as it left his lips.

"Here comes the fun part.." He grabbed onto an above branch and swung back and forth,until he had enough momentum to take him to the next tree. He released,grabbing onto another branch and pulled himself up.
Myanko12358
Suren-kun
Myanko12358
This is annoying. How many threads have you gone through now?

Dying is for wimps.

AND I NEVER DIE >o

So /Threads it up

I don't expect you to die.

But the idiots who own computers should.

Give me the right supplies and I'll do it for ya.
-o-
Infrared Nipps
Ziek Shrownamn
Gaia needs to stop banning these threads and start gettin' rid of the THOUSANDS of repeats in Barton.

I agree.

Crayloaa//: That's a good idea.
Maybe a guild AND a thread.

If you want,
I can make it.
I'm sure I have enough gold and I don't really have anything else to do.

The guild wouldn't work. It's too much of a hassle most of the times, and I haven't posted in a guild in moooonths.
User Image

The sun shinned down on the hills and forest, warming the ground that many creatures, hunters, and simply people walked out. While the wind softly blew throughout the tree leafs, the sounds of a town full of people could be hear from a bit away. They all seemed to be talking about one thing, what was that one thing? A rumor had started that one of the very few people to tame a wyvern was coming to the town. But that wasn't the thing that had them talking, the wyvern that this person had tamed was one of the strongest around. A Rathian, also known as "Ian", is the female counterpart of the Rathalos. Rathian are green wyverns that slightly differ from Rathalos in looks and attacks. She has a patch of brown thorns on her upper back and her tail spikes are filled with poison. The Rathian fights on the ground a lot more than the Rathalos, who more often exhibits aerial attacks such as fireballs & claws attacks. Which makes anyone with a tamed Rathian a rather skilled hunter, no not just a skilled huntr. One of the greatest hunters to walk the earth. To tame a wyvern itself makes you a rather good hunter, but it is said that only a chosen few will ever tame something with the power of a Rathian. Now most would think when it comes to taming a wyvern 'Oh that is nothing for a female to do, they don't have the skill needed to do such a thing.' Only if they would know the truth, since the very hunter coming to their town is a female. One of the handful of females to every be able to tame a wyvern.

With in the town the hunters, all talked about it. "Is it true that one of those legendary hunters are coming?" A male hunter asked, as his eyes began to drift to the others. "Yes it is true, but do you believe what some of the rumors that the hunter is truly a female." Anther hunter spoke up, and the rest turned and looked at him oddly, where had he heard such a thing? "That is a lie, no female could ever do such a thing! Females shouldn't even be hunters, they should be back in the village making sure we all have food to eat when we return." One of the group said, a female hunter looked at him in disgust. "Is that what you think us females are only good for? If you forgot, us females are the only reason you are alive. Cause last time I checked a male can't have kids." The female took a few steps towards the male hunter that had made such a sexist comment. A few other hunters quickly moving in between the two to keep them from trying to kill one anther. Mostly for the reason it is the town's two top hunters that were fighting, one a male and other a female. So things in the town always seem to be at the boiling point. "you know i hope that it is a female, it will show some of you guys that females can do anything you can do and maybe even better." A older man said, the one male looked to make a comment but fell silent when he took notice it was the village chief. Soon the two hunters that were trying get to one anther, mostly in hope to kick the others butt stopped and fell silent.

But that silence wouldn't last as a man came running up to the group of hunters, gasping for air. "C..Chief, our scouts have just reported that the hunter is closing in on the village. He will be here in a matter of minutes." With that the man turned and ran off, the hunter that had made the comment just grinned ever so softly. "See. 'he' is almost here. I knew it couldn't have been a female." And a few minutes later the sounds of large wings flapping threw the air could heard. That and then a roar, as the mighty Rathian began to hover over the village. A few people moved for cover in fear that it wasn't the hunter, but the village was under attack. Slowly the wyvern lowered to the ground and once it had landed, it could be seen look from side to side for a moment. A few of the hunters ran up to greet the hunter, not being able to see the hunters face as they were dealing with one of the straps. "Ah, you are here. We welcome you sir to our village." The top male hunter said boldly, but it wasn't for a few seconds later that anything was heard. "Sir? I think you might have got it wrong, sir." The hunter spoke, the voice clearly a female which caused them all to take a few steps back besides the female hunter. Slowly the female hunter looked down at the group, before slowly slipping down off the Rathian. "You can call me Zoey, and don't worry I am the hunter that you have all heard about." Speaking calmly she slowly looked at the hunters in front of her. Comparing her armor to theirs, their armor was a play toy.

They all just looked at Zoey till the chief came up, a warm welcoming smile upon his face. "It is so nice to meet someone of your skill." Slowly Zoey and the Chief shook hands, before he turned and slowly walked back into the Village. "OK, you go explore girl, just don't get yourself hurt." Zoey said to the Rathian, the hunters staring at her oddly now. Slowly the Rathian took into a hover before taking flight. "You let it go off on it's own?" The one hunter asked, and slowly Zoey looked at them for a moment. Attaching a sheath's strap to her armor and slowly she took a sword from the sheath and looked at it for a moment. "Yes I let her go off on here own, I have a way to get in contact with her." Slowly she put the sword back into the sheath and began to walk into the village, the people just looked at her for a few seconds before returning to their work. "I can't believe that the hunter was a female!" The top male hunter said, Zoey stopping and just looked back at him. Her eyes were able to shoot fear down the back of even the best hunters. "You got a problem with females?" Slowly she turned and took a few steps towards the male. "I just think they should stay in the village where it is safe." The hunters stated, but before he knew it. Zoey had drawn her sword and held it too his neck, a smirk on her lips. "You should bite your tongue next time." Slowly putting her sword back into the sheath, with that she slowly began to walk to the towns inn.
Ziek Shrownamn
Infrared Nipps
Ziek Shrownamn
Gaia needs to stop banning these threads and start gettin' rid of the THOUSANDS of repeats in Barton.

I agree.

If you want,
I can make it.

The guild wouldn't work. It's too much of a hassle most of the times, and I haven't posted in a guild in moooonths.

I've never posted in a guild.
;-;
Well,
it was a good idea.
anyone wishing to rp please pm me.
i do all kinds of rp so it doesnt matter to me what we do.
please be at least semi literate i wont get on you for misspelling things but please no text talk.
Ziek Shrownamn
Myanko12358
Suren-kun
Myanko12358

Dying is for wimps.

AND I NEVER DIE >o

So /Threads it up

-o-

-gives Bazooka-

Go nuts.
Infrared Nipps
Ziek Shrownamn

I agree.

If you want,
I can make it.

I suppose a guild wasn't the best idea.
But at the moment it was the only thing in my head so I wrote it down.
x3
Windows XP Lova bla2

[******** your MOTHER.
Myanko12358
Ziek Shrownamn
Myanko12358
Suren-kun
Myanko12358

Dying is for wimps.

AND I NEVER DIE >o

So /Threads it up

-o-

-gives Bazooka-

Go nuts.

[******** the missile launcher. Gimme a knife, gloves, and their address.
-o-
Man follows the earth.
Earth follows the universe.

Oh hey.
I was just about to get on that.
o 3o

The universe follows the Tao.
The Tao follows only itself.

Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100