Welcome to Gaia! ::

After poor quarterly margins, the forest has to cut a service. What can you, the client, do without?

customizable seeds 0.096899224806202 9.7% [ 25 ]
bear wrestling 0.24031007751938 24.0% [ 62 ]
rocks 0.20542635658915 20.5% [ 53 ]
Adopt-a-Shrub 0.24806201550388 24.8% [ 64 ]
lumberjack certification courses 0.2093023255814 20.9% [ 54 ]
Total Votes:[ 258 ]

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Informer 100
Souru
Addicted?
Just addicted? > 3>

Hey it's fun and it lasts you a quite a while till you get bored with it, what more can you ask?
DarkComposer
Rainebow Dash
DarkComposer
Rainebow Dash
DarkComposer
*golf clap*

I like where this is going.

Well I would do a louder clap of appreciation but I wouldn't want to disrupt his aim or alert the prey sweatdrop

On another note, in sociology class today, a guy did a presentation about WoW...told my friend this and his head exploded.

I want to get in on it, but I'm waiting for an opening.

I tried WoW once, and it turns out I'm not one for MMORPGs.
Which leaves me wondering why I bought The Old Republic...
Anyway, I like the single-player RPGs, where you can make your own little world, and the only things with influence are you and the computer.
I think the computer likes me.

Good luck with that cool

Sounds like you'd enjoy Terraria, I was addicted to it for quite a while

I got addicted to Minecraft, but then had a falling out when I tried moving my house to the beach.
Creepers made short work of me.

Business Friend

DarkComposer
Souru
Addicted?
Just addicted? > 3>

Hey it's fun and it lasts you a quite a while till you get bored with it, what more can you ask?

usually the problem i have with terraria is that i finish with the content and then i stop playing out of boredom for months
with that last update i just got ******** way too hard by the new bosses

Rainbow Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*peeks head in*

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Informer 100
Rainebow Dash
DarkComposer
Rainebow Dash
DarkComposer
Rainebow Dash
DarkComposer
*golf clap*

I like where this is going.

Well I would do a louder clap of appreciation but I wouldn't want to disrupt his aim or alert the prey sweatdrop

On another note, in sociology class today, a guy did a presentation about WoW...told my friend this and his head exploded.

Anyway, I like the single-player RPGs, where you can make your own little world, and the only things with influence are you and the computer.

Good luck with that cool

I got addicted to Minecraft, but then had a falling out when I tried moving my house to the beach.

I watched Tobuscus play Terraira and it made me want that game so I can do it right, I watched him play Minecraft and said well EEEFF that cause even with how bad he is at it that game just doesn't sit right with me.

After the recent update though, now Terraria has a creeper-ish baddy once you unlock the hardmode of the game, hate those stupid bomb throwing clowns...

Shirtless Heckler

"I am back, you guys. Though I am very tempted to get on Forsaken World."
xX Lost Illusion Xx
*peeks head in*

Oh my God I love you!
We're best friends now.

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Informer 100
pinkhamton
DarkComposer
Souru
Addicted?
Just addicted? > 3>

usually the problem i have with terraria is that i finish with the content and then i stop playing out of boredom for months
with that last update i just got ******** way too hard by the new bosses

Yeah, there are tricks to those bosses, but using tricks feels cheep. Heart statues or the right combo of accessories can make short work of em (philosophers stone, cross necklace, mana flower)

You just gotta be creative and make your own content, or find creative content out there and pray it's not terrible. Some of the custom maps look pretty decent.

Rainbow Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rainebow Dash
xX Lost Illusion Xx
*peeks head in*

Oh my God I love you!
We're best friends now.

*sister hoof*

Dapper Swapper

3,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pm To Rp.
Male only or Females that play males only.
Any and Ever Idea Welcome<3
Please explain your idea to me instead of sending the starter.
Send Ideas?
Craving:
~ New Idea {{will explain in a pm}}

Again
Please Pm me?

DarkComposer
Rainebow Dash
DarkComposer
Rainebow Dash
DarkComposer

Good luck with that cool

I watched Tobuscus play Terraira and it made me want that game so I can do it right, I watched him play Minecraft and said well EEEFF that cause even with how bad he is at it that game just doesn't sit right with me.

After the recent update though, now Terraria has a creeper-ish baddy once you unlock the hardmode of the game, hate those stupid bomb throwing clowns...

Like I said, I had a falling out with it.
I might go back to my console or something.

Wealthy Capitalist

pinkhamton
We Came to Kill

Consider it killing you with kindness. Or just trying to figure out the credentials of someone who's been so critical of me thus far. I'm going to assume from the Gap comment that you had me pegged for a guy still working retail jobs? To be fair, when I see people wandering around my local mall with odd colored hair (or more commonly people covered in tattoos with giant gauges in their ears) my first assumption is that they work retail. Or at a Dunkin Donuts.

i was trying to say that the gap hires the most boring fleece-wearing assholes. i guess i should've said old navy.
i usually assume they work at chain restaurants, because damn. i don't know how my co-workers paid rent with all the tattoos they were getting.

I don't know why that went over my head...

Yeah every time I walk in ti the local gas stations and see the twenty somethings behind the counter with full sleeves I ask myself the same thing. Waste of money, and you can't take that s**t off later when you need to, y'know, try to make it in the real world.
xX Lost Illusion Xx
Rainebow Dash
xX Lost Illusion Xx
*peeks head in*

Oh my God I love you!
We're best friends now.

*sister hoof*

[******** yeah.
-brohoof-

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Informer 100
Rainebow Dash
DarkComposer
Rainebow Dash
DarkComposer
Rainebow Dash
DarkComposer

Good luck with that cool

Like I said, I had a falling out with it.
I might go back to my console or something.

Against my better judgement I got FF XIII-2 about a week ago, and was surprised it wasn't as much crap as the last game was.

Rainbow Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rainebow Dash
xX Lost Illusion Xx
Rainebow Dash
xX Lost Illusion Xx
*peeks head in*

Oh my God I love you!
We're best friends now.