Welcome to Gaia! ::

After poor quarterly margins, the forest has to cut a service. What can you, the client, do without?

customizable seeds 0.098039215686275 9.8% [ 25 ]
bear wrestling 0.23921568627451 23.9% [ 61 ]
rocks 0.20392156862745 20.4% [ 52 ]
Adopt-a-Shrub 0.25098039215686 25.1% [ 64 ]
lumberjack certification courses 0.2078431372549 20.8% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 255 ]
I'm so proud of my new dream avii.
:'D

-Random // awkward moment.-
User Image

A few weeks ago, a corporation doing secretive activities within a city became a public affair. Following an investigation conducted by the government, several officials are implicated and prosecuted. The government indefinitely suspends its business, bankrupting the company. But it was too late, somehow what they were had gotten out into the air. Infecting people, but it was some time before people even started to feel ill. Now the wind blew softly threw out the almost empty streets of the city, the city from a glance from far away looked to be a nice place to be. But the truth would show when you would get closer to the city, a once beautiful place as been turned into a living nightmare. Slowly the people of the city started to fall ill to the virus and them slowly they got worse, being took to the hospital in hope of treatment. But when there the doctors were shocked because they had no clued what these people had. Then one day it happened, a doctor was attacked and killed by one of these people. From that day humans started to become infected with a mutagenic, rabies-like virus that caused them to first go insane and then turn into one of these living dead. It is believed that only a few fell ill but anyone who had come in contact with these people became infected with the virus as well. Though not everyone in the city fell prey to the virus; those who hadn’t been changed slowly began to find weapons and other survivors. It was only a handful of people that didn’t become infected with the virus, but now it was would rescue come. Rescue did come for most, but some weren’t able to get to the rescue points and they were left behind and left for dead.

A soft sigh escaped female’s lips as she slowly paced back and forth on a roof top, a few people sitting on the edge of the roof. Looking from her and down into the streets. “I can’t believe we made it.” The one said, slowly her eyes drifted to the person and she turned and looked at them. Crossing her arms, shaking her head ever so slightly, they really hadn’t made it anywhere. “We just crossed the street; let’s not start celebrating till we get out of the city.” The female’s voice seemed calm but still it seemed something was on her mind at the moment. One of the group slowly stood up and began to search around the roof. The others just watched Vixen walked back and forth till the one came walking back. “Hey, I found some weapons over here.” The one said, clearly a male from his voice. The two that were still sitting down, slowly stood up and Vixen looked over towards him. Slowly they walked to the edge of the roof they stood on. And the man pointed down to the next roof. It was about five feet down and three feet away from the one they were on. Vixen and the other two looked at the roof, till their eyes locked onto the weapons. Some ammo, a few shotguns and Uzis. But the trick now was how to get to the weapons. “Good you found weapons, but we can’t get to them.” While they began to fight on how to get to them, Vixen had taken a few steps back. “Out of the way.” Vixen stated a small grin on her lips. The others just did as she said and moved out of the way. Taking off into a run, she hit the edge and jumped. Landing on the roof with the weapons on them, slowly turning she looked up at them.

Stretching ever so slightly she crossed her arms and just stood there for a moment. “Ok, now you all have to do that. Think ya’ll can do it, or is a female better then all of you?” Watching as one by one they jumped and landed on the roof. Till the four of them were over onto the next roof. Slowly moving over to the weapons, two took shotguns, one took an Uzi but Vixen just took some ammo for her custom-made stainless steel 9mm Beretta M92F. Some reason, not willing to use any gun besides her custom 9mm. “Ok then, now that we have some….” Vixen though was cut off, as a helicopter slowly went flying over hearing. The backup pilot, holding onto the open door of the chopper with a megaphone in hand, is yelling into the megaphone. “If there are any survivors, get to the hospital!” Slowly they watched it fly from site; Vixen looked back to the others once more and slightly shrugged. “Well then, I guess we know where we need to go.” Vixen stated, slowly she moved over to a door that led down into the building. “You guys can go on; I need to think for a moment. I’ll catch up.” Vixen said softly, walking over to the edge of the roof and looking down over it and at the street. Watching the infected walk down the street, mindlessly. “Are you sure? It might not be the best if we split up, even if it is only for a few minutes.” The one said, the other two at the door slowly opening it. “Yes I’ll be fine; I made it till I found you guys. I think I’ll make it a few minutes by myself.” Slowly falling silent, she glanced over her shoulder and watched as the three went down into the building, her eyes looking back down to the street.

Slowly she walked from one side of the roof and to the other side, looking down into the alley as she watched some of the infected just stand there. Some fighting one another, but her eyes just watched one of them. She had learned that most of them were normal, but some of them were different and had ‘powers’. One being like a walking tank, anther being like a wolf, anther a walking bomb and then two others, one had long clues and cried. Only attacking when spooked, the other one had like a long tongue. Looking at one of them, which was bigger than all the others. It was the one that would ether throw up on you, or blow up. Both causing this weird slime getting on your clothing which will cause the infected to come running and attack you. That is till it runs off your clothing, because for some reason it doesn’t stick to clothing. Hearing the sounds of shotguns and an Uzi going off, she slightly jumped as she snapped back to what was happening. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she listened to the gun fire slowly moving farther down through the building. Slowly she made her own way over to the door and slowly began to walk down the stairs. Entering the room that the stairs led to, looking around the room slowly she took notice to it being an apartment. So they are in an apartment building? But the odd thing was; besides the killed infected this apartment looked oddly good. As if someone was still there. Slowly walking over to the window, she looked out and watched the three walk out into the ally. Watching as they killed off the infected, though turning around when she heard movement from the one room. Aiming her gun at the door, she just waited to see what it was.
Denying Insanity
Ya' mean these ones?
Quote:
1. Thou shall not cyber.
2. Thou shall not ask for cyberz.
3. Thou shall not be stupid and disrespect the mods.

Yeah,
those.
:3

Dangerous Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i.captain
Suren-kun
i.captain
She stood up and brushed off her a** before shoving her hands in her pockets and walking around aimlessly because getting lost while lost was all she seemed to be able to do.

Poor child.

Cookie-chan: Neat : D

Send them to myself or Trellioz if I'm not on >.>

"Child? I'm 25."

I'm sorry.

Poor young lady.
Let's see if I get replies on this starter :3

User Image
Destinia (des- tin- e- uh)

Flames roared and licked the night sky. A sly figure slipped silently into an alley as the house was engulfed in bright flames. A loud crack split through the silence and a beam from the inside of the house crashed to the floor, sending splinters of wood through the front door and windows. People began to gather around the burning house, knowing nothing could be done to save it.
The figure that slipped away unnoticed sat quietly in the dark. Upon a closer look the figure proved to be a woman. Her curves were hugged with tight fitting fabric and her face was covered in make-up. Sparkling, crystal blue eyes were hidden under heavy eyelids. Horns adorned her head and spikes rested on her neck and arms.
This was Destinia and she was well known for her trickery and crimes. She had yet to be captured. The person who captured her would be far richer than immaginable as a bounty, well over five million, had been placed on her several years ago. At the moment Destinia was resting, her recent work sending the mayor's house to the ground in burning ashes. Her eyes snapped open and they gazed upon a dark figure that stood just feet away from her. "s**t." She thought.

Pm please :3
This is annoying. How many threads have you gone through now?
So far there's been three or four of these threads. I vaguely remember the original.
o.o
Myanko12358

Four in all.

Dangerous Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Myanko12358

Dying is for wimps.

AND I NEVER DIE >o

So /Threads it up
We should start a guild instead, since we keep getting them banned.

If we did start a guild then Suren could decide which people get in and which people don't.
Gaia needs to stop banning these threads and start gettin' rid of the THOUSANDS of repeats in Barton.
Infrared Nipps
Myanko12358

Four in all.

Eee.

Dangerous Hunter

7,100 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Crayloaa
We should start a guild instead, since we keep getting them banned.

If we did start a guild then Suren could decide which people get in and which people don't.

Yes but I never go to any guilds >.>;

Also

No.

Cute avi my daughta *Pats*
Suren-kun
Myanko12358

Dying is for wimps.

AND I NEVER DIE >o

So /Threads it up

I don't expect you to die.

But the idiots who own computers should.
Ziek Shrownamn
Gaia needs to stop banning these threads and start gettin' rid of the THOUSANDS of repeats in Barton.

I agree.

Crayloaa//: That's a good idea.
Maybe a guild AND a thread.

If you want,
I can make it.
I'm sure I have enough gold and I don't really have anything else to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff