THERE ARE RULES, YOU TWITS! 1 100.0% [ 54200 ]
Total Votes:[ 54200 ]

Invisible Phantom

Ryvaku
Seph99
Ryvaku
Seph99
Ryvaku
My Rapier lasted me quite awhile to each bonfire so I don't know which weapons you're using. =o I know that part.
Falchion at the moment. But I'm pretty terrible at finding weapons haha. The only time it almost did break was against the Flexile Sentry, which was a really easy fight otherwise. I just had to somehow bring up the menu and get the repair powder up while trying to dodge it. It just made me super cautious afterwards.
I bought mine from the blacksmith and when it's upgraded it'll be your best friend until you find a replacement.
Sounds good, since I really need a friend in this cold, brutal and lonely world of Dark Souls. emotion_8c
How can it be lonely? Just summon some handy mercs.
And have them steal all the glory? Never, I say. NEVER. emotion_donotwant
Vereor Nox
Ryvaku
Vereor Nox
Rebel's is only about 70% Physical Reduction, but fully upgraded, it reaches 90-92% Magic, Lightning and Fire Resist. With about 88-905 Dark Resist.
Imbue it with either Fire, Magic, Lightning, or Dark. And those respective resists will hit 100%.
I guess I should've got earlier for those pvp battles for the dragon stones.
It's been really handy for me. Anytime I've gotten invaded, and I see magic come out. I switch to it, and put those spells to shame.
Only two things seem to still get me.
The odd insta-cast lightning bolt. And those insta hexes that deal around 2500 dmg.
The only thing that got me was a hex. I was too cocky because I seen a mage.

Rogue

Rule 31
Slutborn
Rule 31
Slutborn
4laugh
Goodness, do you tip everyone that much?

Nah.
Only a few select people.
lol
Aww! emotion_kirakira
So what's up?

I;m just waking up and drinking a cup of Jo. How about you?

Lunatic

Seph99
Rule 31
Seph99
Rule 31
Seph99
Ryvaku
My Rapier lasted me quite awhile to each bonfire so I don't know which weapons you're using. =o I know that part.
Falchion at the moment. But I'm pretty terrible at finding weapons haha. The only time it almost did break was against the Flexile Sentry, which was a really easy fight otherwise. I just had to somehow bring up the menu and get the repair powder up while trying to dodge it. It just made me super cautious afterwards.
Get a halbred. Great for Dex builds.
I shall try! I welcome any change from the falchion that seems to be made of paper. emotion_8c
Also, try keeping two weapons you are good with. Hold off on using the stronger one until close to the boss. My weapon broke during a fight...It was Sinner. emotion_awesome
That sounds like a plan too. Unless you're badass enough to keep up the fight with your fists even after your weapon has broke. emotion_kirakira
Almost. I beat him down with the greatshield.

Lunatic

Slutborn
Rule 31
Slutborn
Rule 31
Slutborn
4laugh
Goodness, do you tip everyone that much?

Nah.
Only a few select people.
lol
Aww! emotion_kirakira
So what's up?

I;m just waking up and drinking a cup of Jo. How about you?
About to head home from work. How do you take your coffee?
Oh, and good morning.
kinda bored, just waiting to head out for dinner

Invisible Phantom

Rule 31
Seph99
Rule 31
Seph99
Rule 31
I shall try! I welcome any change from the falchion that seems to be made of paper. emotion_8c
Also, try keeping two weapons you are good with. Hold off on using the stronger one until close to the boss. My weapon broke during a fight...It was Sinner. emotion_awesome
That sounds like a plan too. Unless you're badass enough to keep up the fight with your fists even after your weapon has broke. emotion_kirakira
Man, I wish I had the strength to wield the greatshields. At the moment I have the stupid leather shield that absorbs like 2% of the damage or something. At least, it feels like that. emotion_8c

Lunatic

What hex drops 2500 in damage?

Lunatic

Seph99
Rule 31
Seph99
Rule 31
Seph99
Rule 31
Man, I wish I had the strength to wield the greatshields. At the moment I have the stupid leather shield that absorbs like 2% of the damage or something. At least, it feels like that. emotion_8c
Why no Drangleic Shield?
Seph99
And have them steal all the glory? Never, I say. NEVER. emotion_donotwant
Sunbros are there to help~

Anxious Seeker

Rule 31
What hex drops 2500 in damage?

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

Ryvaku
Vereor Nox
Ryvaku
Vereor Nox
Rebel's is only about 70% Physical Reduction, but fully upgraded, it reaches 90-92% Magic, Lightning and Fire Resist. With about 88-905 Dark Resist.
Imbue it with either Fire, Magic, Lightning, or Dark. And those respective resists will hit 100%.
I guess I should've got earlier for those pvp battles for the dragon stones.
It's been really handy for me. Anytime I've gotten invaded, and I see magic come out. I switch to it, and put those spells to shame.
Only two things seem to still get me.
The odd insta-cast lightning bolt. And those insta hexes that deal around 2500 dmg.
The only thing that got me was a hex. I was too cocky because I seen a mage.
Those hexes are something. Taking souls to bring the dmg so such absurd levels.

Anxious Seeker

I have no words.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff