Total Votes:[ 54918 ]

Lunatic

Ryvaku
Rule 31
Ryvaku
Rule 31
Ryvaku
Been easy with my str character so far. Kill all bosses and move on~
I've had no problems either. I'll move to Ng+ once I'm sure I've found everything.
I need to get a rebel's shield and those equips from nalvaan
Rebel's shield is a must. I messed up on Nalvaan. I can't get his stuff this time. Just random events where he tries to kill me.
Is it? I didn't get it earlier. I have to do lucitel or however you spell it. I need to do her side quest over in ng+
Didn't know about it till Vereor Nox told me about it. It's amazing against magic. Pretty light too.

Lunatic

Slutborn
4laugh
Goodness, do you tip everyone that much?

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

Rule 31
Vereor Nox
Rule 31
Ryvaku
Rule 31
Ryvaku
I've had no problems either. I'll move to Ng+ once I'm sure I've found everything.
Rebel's shield is a must. I messed up on Nalvaan. I can't get his stuff this time. Just random events where he tries to kill me.
Same with me on my first playthrough.
Started his quest.
Then went exploring more and went to the opposite side of that room.
Lever at the end, bunch of notes telling me to turn back. One final note saying Don't Do It.
But I wanna know what it does! gonk
Pull the switch, nothing immediate happens.
Go back to Navlaan, his barrier is down.
Oops.
So I killed the ******** I'm actually really ******** pissed about that. I wanted Forbidden Sun the whole game. I should have just used my guide but I try not to use it unless I'm looking up weapon stats.
To be honest, Forbidden Sun isn't even that good, except in PvP. I'd rather hit the two or four flame swathes I have.
And it takes up 3 spell slots. Way to much for my liking in general PvE.
Silverhach
aenari
Good morning
Good morning person

How are you?

Lunatic

Vereor Nox
Rule 31
Vereor Nox
I'm on New Game++
Though how much that means when I've got a couple areas that are Bonfire Intensity 4-6, I don't know.
Why so much intensity?
Well, on my first playthrough, there were a couple areas I kept using Bonfire Ascetics on just to re-fight the boss. Since the Souls had multiple uses.
That's not a bad idea. They don't get the extra tag alongs until the actual Ng+ right?

Invisible Phantom

Ryvaku
Seph99
Ryvaku
Seph99
Ryvaku
New game + Here I come!
I really need to play more of Dark Souls 2. I think I got to the part just after you fight those 3 sentinel thingies. What a fun fight that was! emotion_kirakira Not really it was torture ;_;
If you're a mage it'll be tough. I won't consider them difficult like sinner or smelter.
Naw, I have a dex build. My only worry is having my weak weapons break mid-fight. emotion_8c And I did beat them, I'm at the part after now. With those bizarre mummies that can rip chunks out of your health if you're not careful.
My Rapier lasted me quite awhile to each bonfire so I don't know which weapons you're using. =o I know that part.
Falchion at the moment. But I'm pretty terrible at finding weapons haha. The only time it almost did break was against the Flexile Sentry, which was a really easy fight otherwise. I just had to somehow bring up the menu and get the repair powder up while trying to dodge it. It just made me super cautious afterwards.

Dapper Giver

6,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

Ryvaku
Rule 31
Ryvaku
Rule 31
Ryvaku
Is it? I didn't get it earlier. I have to do lucitel or however you spell it. I need to do her side quest over in ng+
Rebel's is only about 70% Physical Reduction, but fully upgraded, it reaches 90-92% Magic, Lightning and Fire Resist. With about 88-905 Dark Resist.
Imbue it with either Fire, Magic, Lightning, or Dark. And those respective resists will hit 100%.

Lunatic

Seph99
Ryvaku
Seph99
Ryvaku
Seph99
Ryvaku
New game + Here I come!
I really need to play more of Dark Souls 2. I think I got to the part just after you fight those 3 sentinel thingies. What a fun fight that was! emotion_kirakira Not really it was torture ;_;
If you're a mage it'll be tough. I won't consider them difficult like sinner or smelter.
Naw, I have a dex build. My only worry is having my weak weapons break mid-fight. emotion_8c And I did beat them, I'm at the part after now. With those bizarre mummies that can rip chunks out of your health if you're not careful.
My Rapier lasted me quite awhile to each bonfire so I don't know which weapons you're using. =o I know that part.
Falchion at the moment. But I'm pretty terrible at finding weapons haha. The only time it almost did break was against the Flexile Sentry, which was a really easy fight otherwise. I just had to somehow bring up the menu and get the repair powder up while trying to dodge it. It just made me super cautious afterwards.
Get a halbred. Great for Dex builds.

Lunatic

Vereor Nox
Rule 31
Vereor Nox
Rule 31
Ryvaku
Same with me on my first playthrough.
Started his quest.
Then went exploring more and went to the opposite side of that room.
Lever at the end, bunch of notes telling me to turn back. One final note saying Don't Do It.
But I wanna know what it does! gonk
Pull the switch, nothing immediate happens.
Go back to Navlaan, his barrier is down.
Oops.
So I killed the ******** I'm actually really ******** pissed about that. I wanted Forbidden Sun the whole game. I should have just used my guide but I try not to use it unless I'm looking up weapon stats.
To be honest, Forbidden Sun isn't even that good, except in PvP. I'd rather hit the two or four flame swathes I have.
And it takes up 3 spell slots. Way to much for my liking in general PvE.
Makes me feel a lot better. I love Flame Swath.

Invisible Phantom

Rule 31
Seph99
Ryvaku
Seph99
Ryvaku
Get a halbred. Great for Dex builds.
I shall try! I welcome any change from the falchion that seems to be made of paper. emotion_8c
Vedajo
Ryvaku
Vedajo
surprised that would be funny
i whonder if i should reinstall part one and punch a dragon to death
I seen people do it already. xD

aw... then i would have to punch the big wolf or the kings D:
It should be easy. Go do it. =o
Rule 31
Ryvaku
Rule 31
Ryvaku
Rule 31
Ryvaku
Didn't know about it till Vereor Nox told me about it. It's amazing against magic. Pretty light too.
I knew about it, but I was too lazy to get it. xD

Omnipresent Gatekeeper

Rule 31
Vereor Nox
Rule 31
Vereor Nox
I'm on New Game++
Though how much that means when I've got a couple areas that are Bonfire Intensity 4-6, I don't know.
Why so much intensity?
Well, on my first playthrough, there were a couple areas I kept using Bonfire Ascetics on just to re-fight the boss. Since the Souls had multiple uses.
That's not a bad idea. They don't get the extra tag alongs until the actual Ng+ right?
Only Sinner and Flexile have the extra help. But I don't think they do. Something like that, is strictly NG+ only.

Super Millionaire

14,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
Ryvaku
Vedajo
Ryvaku
Vedajo
surprised that would be funny
i whonder if i should reinstall part one and punch a dragon to death
I seen people do it already. xD