Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
Hawanja
Well that is Zimmerman's side of the story. Since he is the person under suspect here, we should not just instantly believe everything he says. The evidence says he followed the kid when told not to. The evidence says he used a racial slur, before getting in a fight with the kid. The evidence - thusfar, - is not convincing that he was fighting for his life before he shot the kid. Just because he said it happened a certain way doesn't mean it really happened that way.

Wow, you are a frickin liar. The evidence says that he stopped following Trayvon, and talked to the dispatcher, and was attacked shortly after he hung up. The evidence says that the media encouraged a falsehood, brainwashing people into believing he said a racial slur, hell, I even fell for it at first, too, but a scientific analysis of of the video revealed that he said ******** punks, not ******** coons. It's the power of suggestion. The media tells you he said coons, so that's what you hear, but that's not what he said.

The evidence is that there was one eye-witness that saw what happened, and he said Trayvon was assaulting Zimmerman, and he also saw Zimmerman pleading for help. The fact is also that Zimmerman suffered a broken nose and lacerations to the back of his head.

It's an obvious case of self-defense.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Kasumi of Vientown
black_wing_angel
Kasumi of Vientown
Astoru
Kasumi of Vientown

Enjoy burning in hell you piece of s**t.
So the true colors finally show.
Judge others as you would have yourself be judged. Therefore as you judge me,you too shall be judged. So I told you your likely destination if you don't change your ways.

You're the one advocating murdering someone for just looking suspicious, and HE'S going to Hell?

I advocate conceal and carry, with a passion. But there's a limit to what's OK, and what's not. And sorry to say it, but shooting someone because they don't approve of you stalking them for no ******** reason, is not on the "OK" list. Period.

Zimmerman broke the ******** law. Deal with it.

Your Precious Saint Trayvon

I never said Treyvon was a saint in his own right. But in this case, I don't believe he's the guilty party.

Quote:
broke the law, he assaulted George Zimmerman.

A) There is no proof of that, and very little evidence.

B) If someone STALKS you, it's going to piss you off. I can't say I blame him.

Quote:
Your precious saint came back looking for a fight

He wasn't looking for a fight. A fight came looking for him.

Zimmerman should have NEVER followed him. Even for a moment. His authority as a neighborhood watch, ended with a phone call to the police. He is under no authority to follow any suspect. He legally instigated the conflict.

Quote:
Zimmerman had not been following Trayvon for at least 90 seconds

90 seconds is not a very long span of time. And he was not under authority to follow him AT ALL.

Like it or not, Zimmerman instigated the conflict. Zimmerman had a duty to retreat. Zimmerman was NOT within any legal jurisdiction to utilize lethal force.

Quote:
we know about while Zimmerman was on the phone with the dispatcher. Once he got away, if he still felt threatened, which he had no reason to, Trayvon had a civic duty to call 911, not take matters into his own hands.

This assumes he did so. The evidence presented does not suggest this. All we have is one tiny little boo-boo on Zimmerman's head. That very well may not even been sustained during the event. It's possible that he got that earlier or later. There is nothing to directly link his injuries to Treyvon. While there is plenty of evidence that he's a ******** liar, trying to cover his a**.

If Treyvon beat the hell out of him, why is his ONLY injury on the back of his head? Why no bruising on his face? Why were there no reports of any bruising on Treyvon's knuckles?

The evidence suggests only one thing. Treyvon did nothing, and Zimmerman's a ******** liar.

Quote:
The threat had passed, he, not Zimmerman was a vigilante.

Zimmerman wasn't a vigilante? Driving around, following a kid that looks suspicious, even going so far as to outright accuse him of a crime, without evidence?

Face it. Zimmerman broke the law, like it or not. Treyvon? Maybe, maybe not. But Zimmerman GODDAMN sure did. And he needs to be standing trial.

Unholy Abomination

22,350 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kasumi of Vientown
Hawanja
Well that is Zimmerman's side of the story. Since he is the person under suspect here, we should not just instantly believe everything he says. The evidence says he followed the kid when told not to. The evidence says he used a racial slur, before getting in a fight with the kid. The evidence - thusfar, - is not convincing that he was fighting for his life before he shot the kid. Just because he said it happened a certain way doesn't mean it really happened that way.

Wow, you are a frickin liar. The evidence says that he stopped following Trayvon, and talked to the dispatcher, and was attacked shortly after he hung up. The evidence says that the media encouraged a falsehood, brainwashing people into believing he said a racial slur, hell, I even fell for it at first, too, but a scientific analysis of of the video revealed that he said ******** punks, not ******** coons. It's the power of suggestion. The media tells you he said coons, so that's what you hear, but that's not what he said.

The evidence is that there was one eye-witness that saw what happened, and he said Trayvon was assaulting Zimmerman, and he also saw Zimmerman pleading for help. The fact is also that Zimmerman suffered a broken nose and lacerations to the back of his head.

It's an obvious case of self-defense.

Sorry the evidence does not say that, Zimmerman says that. There is no evidence that he stopped following the kid and that Trayvon attacked him. That is his side of the story. This is a man trying to stay out of prison, we cannot just instantly believe him, when the phonecalls and videos say otherwise.

And I love how the phocalls and videos seem to say one thing, but after you people get done "enhancing" them they say something else. He did say coons, because that's what is on the damn audio - unless you listen real close and decide it says something else. He doesn't have any scars on his head or blood on his clothes, unless you run the video through photoshop and screw with the levels and contrast.

Yes, that is exactly what they did to sharpen that image. I happen to be one of those graphics experts myself. Fact is I've already posted that image in this very thread. In real life people don't have dark comic-book outlines.

Yeah I can go blow away a random 17 year old kid on the street then photoshop some scars on my head too, doesn't mean my horseshit story would have any merit either.
Kasumi of Vientown
Mei tsuki7
Old Blue Collar Joe
Mei tsuki7
Kasumi of Vientown

Zimmerman was unwise to chase Trayvon. That being said, he STOPPED chasing Trayvon, he was no longer in any way a threat to Trayvon. Trayvon put himself in harms way by being the aggressor. He initiated physical violence against someone that was no longer a threat.

It makes me sick that so many people ignore the fact that Trayvon was way more wrong then Zimmerman was when he (Trayvon) decided to instigate stuff.

Prove that he stopped chasing Martin. You CAN'T. You only have his word which is directly contradicted by the words of Martin's GF. There is no indication, other than Zimmerman's word, that Martin put himself into harms way by being the aggressor. There is no indication, other than Zimmerman's word, that Martin initiated anything.

Stop acting like these things are facts when they are not. You are ignoring all of the other evidence by just stating that what Zimmerman said was complete fact.

And you're going off the comments of the girlfriend as if they are infallible facts. NO ONE ON HERE KNOWS what the facts are. It's pure speculation.

Which is my entire point... You need to learn reading comprehension since I never said that the GF was correct. I said Zimmerman's story is contradicted by the GF's statements.

The girlfriends story is contradicted by Zimmerman's 911 call, and that is on tape. She lost all credibility, legally speaking.

Actually no it's not since what she says happened AFTER Zimmerman and the 911 operator hung up.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Mei tsuki7
Kasumi of Vientown
Mei tsuki7
Old Blue Collar Joe
Mei tsuki7
Kasumi of Vientown

Zimmerman was unwise to chase Trayvon. That being said, he STOPPED chasing Trayvon, he was no longer in any way a threat to Trayvon. Trayvon put himself in harms way by being the aggressor. He initiated physical violence against someone that was no longer a threat.

It makes me sick that so many people ignore the fact that Trayvon was way more wrong then Zimmerman was when he (Trayvon) decided to instigate stuff.

Prove that he stopped chasing Martin. You CAN'T. You only have his word which is directly contradicted by the words of Martin's GF. There is no indication, other than Zimmerman's word, that Martin put himself into harms way by being the aggressor. There is no indication, other than Zimmerman's word, that Martin initiated anything.

Stop acting like these things are facts when they are not. You are ignoring all of the other evidence by just stating that what Zimmerman said was complete fact.

And you're going off the comments of the girlfriend as if they are infallible facts. NO ONE ON HERE KNOWS what the facts are. It's pure speculation.

Which is my entire point... You need to learn reading comprehension since I never said that the GF was correct. I said Zimmerman's story is contradicted by the GF's statements.

The girlfriends story is contradicted by Zimmerman's 911 call, and that is on tape. She lost all credibility, legally speaking.

Actually no it's not since what she says happened AFTER Zimmerman and the 911 operator hung up.

Also, At least half of what Zimmerman has claimed, doesn't mesh up, as well. How has he NOT lost "all credibility", as well?

Hell, how many times has Zim changed his story, now?
black_wing_angel
Mei tsuki7
Kasumi of Vientown
Mei tsuki7
Old Blue Collar Joe

Also, At least half of what Zimmerman has claimed, doesn't mesh up, as well. How has he NOT lost "all credibility", as well?

Well I think he hasn't really said anything different. Who has been talking now is his father and friend. And his friend flat out said he was saying stuff to get on TV.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
black_wing_angel
Mei tsuki7
Kasumi of Vientown
Mei tsuki7
Old Blue Collar Joe

Never, because he's never made any public appearances or comments
Kasumi of Vientown
black_wing_angel
Kasumi of Vientown
Astoru
Kasumi of Vientown

Enjoy burning in hell you piece of s**t.
So the true colors finally show.
Judge others as you would have yourself be judged. Therefore as you judge me,you too shall be judged. So I told you your likely destination if you don't change your ways.

You're the one advocating murdering someone for just looking suspicious, and HE'S going to Hell?

I advocate conceal and carry, with a passion. But there's a limit to what's OK, and what's not. And sorry to say it, but shooting someone because they don't approve of you stalking them for no ******** reason, is not on the "OK" list. Period.

Zimmerman broke the ******** law. Deal with it.

Your Precious Saint Trayvon broke the law, he assaulted George Zimmerman. Your precious saint came back looking for a fight and caused his own death. Zimmerman had not been following Trayvon for at least 90 seconds we know about while Zimmerman was on the phone with the dispatcher. Once he got away, if he still felt threatened, which he had no reason to, Trayvon had a civic duty to call 911, not take matters into his own hands. The threat had passed, he, not Zimmerman was a vigilante.

Proof please and don't say Zimmerman said so.

Also, him not following for 90 secs, which cannot be proved honestly, doesn't mean that he didn't continue following after he got off the phone.
My Dog Mr. Kitty
black_wing_angel
Mei tsuki7
Kasumi of Vientown
Mei tsuki7
Old Blue Collar Joe

Never, because he's never made any public appearances or comments

Which is honestly very smart of him. Now if he could just shut up his father and friend. They're the ones who keep adding and changing the story.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Mei tsuki7
black_wing_angel
Mei tsuki7
Kasumi of Vientown
Mei tsuki7
Old Blue Collar Joe

Well I think he hasn't really said anything different. Who has been talking now is his father and friend. And his friend flat out said he was saying stuff to get on TV.

Hm..good point. I believe I misinterpreted things, slightly.

Still, his account of what happened, doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, to me, regardless.

As it was brought up before, why would he want the cops to call him when they get there, if he was going to just wait at the proposed meeting spot? Why would they have to call him? Wouldn't he be right there to see them pull up?
black_wing_angel
Mei tsuki7
black_wing_angel
Mei tsuki7
Kasumi of Vientown

Hm..good point. I believe I misinterpreted things, slightly.

Still, his account of what happened, doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, to me, regardless.

As it was brought up before, why would he want the cops to call him when they get there, if he was going to just wait at the proposed meeting spot? Why would they have to call him? Wouldn't he be right there to see them pull up?

That I agree with completely. It shows that he wasn't going to be near his SUV or the mailboxes when they showed up which says that he wasn't going to head back there. Which indicates he was going to go after Martin.

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
black_wing_angel

Zimmerman did withdraw when he stopped chasing Trayvon you retard. Trayvon came back and started assaulting him, Trayvon had options, he chose to attack the little latino man. You are a retard for sticking up for that little bastards actions. You refuse to acknowledge that what Trayvon did was wrong, but fortunately for George Zimmerman your demented opinion does not matter to anyone.

You say Zimmerman is a '******** liar' but you are the one that's lying about the evidence.. No one is going to take you seriously if you keep acting like a lying piece of s**t.

Hawanja

There is evidence via the phone call to the dispatcher that George Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon for 90 seconds. Once the threat to him passed, Trayvon had a civic duty not to exacerbate things. He could have went home or called 911, but he couldn't go back once Zimmerman retreated and beat the hell out of him. The only thing Zimmerman is guilty of is poor judgment, and last time I checked that wasn't a crime.

Mei tsuki7

Trayvon had 90 seconds while Zimmerman was on the phone, and he could have made it home easily in that time, so how come Trayvon fought zimmerman a very short time and distance from where Zimmerman hung up? Hmm? Zimmerman had no time to chase Trayvon. The only reason anything could have happened that night is because Trayvon came back after Zimmerman had legally retreated and Trayvon proceeded to assault him. For goodness sakes', Trayvon was only three buildings from home!

He made the choice to go back, and you are retarded if you can't see that.

Mei tsuki7

Also, him not following for 90 secs, which cannot be proved honestly, doesn't mean that he didn't continue following after he got off the phone.

It does prove that Zimmerman made it something like twenty feet before the encounter began that led to Trayvon's death. Legally the burden of proof is on the state, so the defendant gets the benefit-of-the-doubt until evidence shows otherwise.

Anyway, based upon how soon after George Zimmerman hung up that the other calls started coming in to 911, and based upon the eye-witness John's testimony, it appears that Zimmerman is most like being honest about everything. I wasn't there, so I can't speak like I am completely certain, true, but I can say that I do know that Trayvon had to come back, and I don't know how the physical altercation started, but Trayvon was a big guy and I find it improbable that Zimmerman picked a fight with him. Zimmerman's explanation just makes more sense.

If someone as physically intimidating as Trayvon approached me in a threatening manner, I would reach for my gun and use it yo deter him from trying to start anything,I would not have killed Trayvon unless I felt my life was threatened, and Trayvon would noy have been able to lay a hand on me unless he caught me unaware. Of course, I wouldn't have followed Trayvon to begin with, but I can't fault George Zimmerman for poor judgment. Not when he listened to the police and as far as the law was concerned Zimmerman had already completed his legal obligation to retreat.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kasumi of Vientown
I wonder when you're going to come to reality that you're trying to defend a murderer.
Kasumi of Vientown
black_wing_angel

Zimmerman did withdraw when he stopped chasing Trayvon you retard. Trayvon came back and started assaulting him, Trayvon had options, he chose to attack the little latino man. You are a retard for sticking up for that little bastards actions. You refuse to acknowledge that what Trayvon did was wrong, but fortunately for George Zimmerman your demented opinion does not matter to anyone.

You say Zimmerman is a '******** liar' but you are the one that's lying about the evidence.. No one is going to take you seriously if you keep acting like a lying piece of s**t.

Hawanja

There is evidence via the phone call to the dispatcher that George Zimmerman stopped following Trayvon for 90 seconds. Once the threat to him passed, Trayvon had a civic duty not to exacerbate things. He could have went home or called 911, but he couldn't go back once Zimmerman retreated and beat the hell out of him. The only thing Zimmerman is guilty of is poor judgment, and last time I checked that wasn't a crime.

Mei tsuki7

Trayvon had 90 seconds while Zimmerman was on the phone, and he could have made it home easily in that time, so how come Trayvon fought zimmerman a very short time and distance from where Zimmerman hung up? Hmm? Zimmerman had no time to chase Trayvon. The only reason anything could have happened that night is because Trayvon came back after Zimmerman had legally retreated and Trayvon proceeded to assault him. For goodness sakes', Trayvon was only three buildings from home!

He made the choice to go back, and you are retarded if you can't see that.

Mei tsuki7

It does prove that Zimmerman made it something like twenty feet before the encounter began that led to Trayvon's death. Legally the burden of proof is on the state, so the defendant gets the benefit-of-the-doubt until evidence shows otherwise.

Anyway, based upon how soon after George Zimmerman hung up that the other calls started coming in to 911, and based upon the eye-witness John's testimony, it appears that Zimmerman is most like being honest about everything. I wasn't there, so I can't speak like I am completely certain, true, but I can say that I do know that Trayvon had to come back, and I don't know how the physical altercation started, but Trayvon was a big guy and I find it improbable that Zimmerman picked a fight with him. Zimmerman's explanation just makes more sense.

If someone as physically intimidating as Trayvon approached me in a threatening manner, I would reach for my gun and use it yo deter him from trying to start anything,I would not have killed Trayvon unless I felt my life was threatened, and Trayvon would noy have been able to lay a hand on me unless he caught me unaware. Of course, I wouldn't have followed Trayvon to begin with, but I can't fault George Zimmerman for poor judgment. Not when he listened to the police and as far as the law was concerned Zimmerman had already completed his legal obligation to retreat.
You sound rather confident about your bullshit inductions.

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
Astoru
Kasumi of Vientown
I wonder when you're going to come to reality that you're trying to defend a murderer.

Judge others as you yourself would be judged. You'd condemn George Zimmerman to death when all the evidence so far presented backs up George Zimmerman's explanation, and the improperly done voice analysis doesn't count as evidence, and I've already explained why, so don't try that again.More convincing then that is the fact that Tracy Martin, Trayvon's father, originally told the Sanford Police that the person calling for help on the phone call emphatically was not his son. Mysteriously he later changed his mind and said it was his son when he realized he could use that lie to garner sympathy for Trayvon. In other words, he's not reliable.

The only one whose story has remained constant is George Zimmerman's. He let the police interview him for 5 hours without changing his story at all. He has a friend, and his father have talked to the press a bit, but they weren't there, their knowledge is second-hand, and I imagine that Zimmerman talks about it as little as possible, so the only ones with his full statement is the cops. Things that seem like inconsistencies from third parties don't mean anything except that neither of them have the full story and they shouldn't be talking to the press.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff