Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I live in a neighboring town from Sanford Florida, and I happen to know the police officer who was one of the ones to take him in, so I may be slightly biased

Zimmerman was found with wounds, according to a witness inflicted from Martin being on top of him attacking him. This is a simple self defense case

Thoughts?
Why is the guy from the mens wearhouse commercials involved in this?

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Jaydi Blaze
What?
My Dog Mr. Kitty
I live in a neighboring town from Sanford Florida, and I happen to know the police officer who was one of the ones to take him in, so I may be slightly biased

Zimmerman was found with wounds, according to a witness inflicted from Martin being on top of him attacking him. This is a simple self defense case

Thoughts?

I think the only person standing their ground would be Tryvon Martin, after all he was being chased down and cornered by a big guy with a gun who had chased him down.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Thoughts?

I think the only person standing their ground would be Tryvon Martin, after all he was being chased down and cornered by a big guy with a gun who had chased him down.
He wasn't being chased down, he was being followed
There's a big difference there
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Jaydi Blaze
What?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmer
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Thoughts?

Being followed by a creepy man with a gun. Yeah that isn't terrifying.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Thoughts?

I doubt Martin knew he had a gun, considering he called his girlfriend rather than the police, and he at one point attacked him before any shots were fired. That doesn't sound like someone who's scared of being shot
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Thoughts?

I doubt Martin knew he had a gun, considering he called his girlfriend rather than the police, and he at one point attacked him before any shots were fired. That doesn't sound like someone who's scared of being shot

Well you can be shot, or you can try and fight and escape....?

Fight or flight son.

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Thoughts?

Fight or flight son.

User Image
He chose...poorly.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Thoughts?

Fight or flight son.
Let's see
Martin had him on the ground, having smashed his face into the cement at least once hard enough to break his nose, and then he was later shot, not in the back

But regardless of why Martin attacked, he still attacked. And because of that Zimmerman had a right to defend himself

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
tererun the horrifying
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty
Lokshen
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Thoughts?

Oh look the racists are commenting. i have some questions for you. Why do we always hear that zimmerman was half hispanic? Does being half hispanic make you immune to being a racist or something? Plus with white skin and a name like zimmerman you are not going to be treated like a hispanic, you are white.

next question is who else but a gigantic racist uses the word coon nowadays? You could maybe have explained away ******, but coon is one iof those special racist words reserved for those who are big time racist.

3rd, how can it be self defense when you came up to the guy and started the altercation? yeah i know florida is a ******** up place, but had this not been a state with the bullshit stand your ground law the guy would have had to make an attempt to retreat before using deadly force.

Did you examine this guys wounds to determine they were not self imposed after the fact in order to give credit to his self defense story? About the best thing I have seen so far indicating zimmerman may have been attacked is a witness claim he saw him lying on the ground crying out for help. That could be for any reason.

You know the police officer? What department does he work for? I would ask you his name and to verify this, but I am pretty sure you cannot.

Oh, and how is a 5 foot 7+ guy who weighs over 200 pounds in danger from a skinny kid who was 6 foot 3 and weighed 150 pounds? 6 foot three and 150 is a pretty damned skinny kid.

Since you claim to know the cop why did he not question the girlfriend who was on the phone with the deceased at the time of the attack? Why was he not given a standard intoxication test?

Or in other real simple terms you are a full of s**t RACIST! Go ******** yourself ******** and go tell your s**t to the protestors.
Personally, I've mostly only seen this case on my local news, some internet. I only heard of him being part hispanic on the news once, when I first heard the story when it was breaking news
The use of a racial slur was simply false information. Never on a 911 recording was he heard saying coon, or any other racial slur
How do you know he started the altercation? Walking behind someone does not start an altercation
Can you prove that they were self-imposed? If not, we only have his word
All I can really tell you is her last name is Singleton, I used to be in the Oviedo High School band with her son, and I sometimes visited their house. All I know is that she was very involved in the case
I'm a 6' 1" guy weighing about 210, fit by no means, and I sure would be scared if a tall skinny kid attacked me, regardless of race
You can tell when someone is under the influence of drugs. From what my friend, the son of Singleton has told me, she said she saw no signs at all of intoxication on him

Please, you can disagree with me. I enjoy a good debate. But don't insult me based on nothing simply because I disagree with you

Anxious Prophet

Someone got killed unjustly, stop the ******** presses!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff