Welcome to Gaia! ::

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SRGNT FGGTZ
i would like to win 100 dollars from 1 dollar.

Very very little offers 100-1 odds anywhere in vegas, and if it did the odds of winning would be spectacular. I would probably be better off grinding at even money games with no commission until I reach my goal and then QUIT, it's important to know when to quit.. people get caught up and try and chase losses but it's a downward spiral really..

Beloved Inquisitor

Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ
i would like to win 100 dollars from 1 dollar.

Very very little offers 100-1 odds anywhere in vegas, and if it did the odds of winning would be spectacular. I would probably be better off grinding at even money games with no commission until I reach my goal and then QUIT, it's important to know when to quit.. people get caught up and try and chase losses but it's a downward spiral really..
i dont know when to quit. I just have to keep going. im like I WON SOMETHING LETS KEEP GOING. OH s**t I LOST WELL THAT'S OK I CAN GET IT BACK.

Genyusai generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 9!

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SRGNT FGGTZ
i dont know when to quit. I just have to keep going. im like I WON SOMETHING LETS KEEP GOING. OH s**t I LOST WELL THAT'S OK I CAN GET IT BACK.

Ok, tell you what, we'll have a mock game, I'll start you off with a cool million, betting increments are 100k, I'm gonna RNG between 1 and 10, and all you gotta do is say Higher or Lower GO!

Beloved Inquisitor

Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ

Ok, tell you what, we'll have a mock game, I'll start you off with a cool million, betting increments are 100k, I'm gonna RNG between 1 and 10, and all you gotta do is say Higher or Lower GO!
higher

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SRGNT FGGTZ
Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ

higher

Sorry, Try again! 4laugh

Beloved Inquisitor

Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ
Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ

higher

Sorry, Try again! 4laugh
:C im not sure how this is working

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SRGNT FGGTZ

well, I kind of messed it up, I have to roll a point number, you say higher or lower, then bet, then I roll another number and if it's what you said (higher or lower than the point), you win!

It's pretty popular in the lotto forum..

Beloved Inquisitor

Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ

well, I kind of messed it up, I have to roll a point number, you say higher or lower, then bet, then I roll another number and if it's what you said (higher or lower than the point), you win!

now it makes sense bc i was like am i doing higher or lower than 5 b/c then i win.

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SRGNT FGGTZ
Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ

now it makes sense bc i was like am i doing higher or lower than 5 b/c then i win.

ok so the point is 9, Higher or Lower, you can bid up to 1M max.

Beloved Inquisitor

Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ
Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ

900k the number will be lower than 9

Genyusai generated a random number between 10 and 11 ... 10!

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SRGNT FGGTZ
Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ
Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ

NOPE YOU LOSE!

haha just kidding, i'll roll again whee

Genyusai generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
SRGNT FGGTZ

LOWER!

Beloved Inquisitor

Genyusai
SRGNT FGGTZ