Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

Lady Astoria
Aerfin
Kiwirar
Aerfin
Oh, it's just so fair. It's not like gaiaonline has users from various parts of the world, heh? [/bitterness]
Are you expecting Gaia to get into legal troubles just to please it's users?

I was expecting to be considered part of the community even if i'm not american. :c
(but that's ok, i wasn't going to buy these items anyway.)

I don't think people necessarily want Gaia to run into legal issues. Its just that they should have considered all users when picking up this partnership.
They did, they made the items available to all users via the Marketplace.
If that's not good enough for you then I suggest you start working for Gaia.

Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kiwirar
Lady Astoria
Aerfin
Kiwirar
Aerfin
Oh, it's just so fair. It's not like gaiaonline has users from various parts of the world, heh? [/bitterness]

I was expecting to be considered part of the community even if i'm not american. :c

I don't think people necessarily want Gaia to run into legal issues. Its just that they should have considered all users when picking up this partnership.

I don't actually want the items. I was just stating my opinion, no need to get bent out of shape and snippy.

1,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
What the heck I'm a U.S. user and can't get in.

Fashionable Genius

Lady Astoria
Kiwirar
Lady Astoria
Aerfin
Kiwirar
Aerfin

I don't actually want the items. I was just stating my opinion, no need to get bent out of shape and snippy.
Nobody is being snippy, just no need to get bitter.

Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kiwirar
Lady Astoria
Kiwirar
Lady Astoria
Aerfin

I'm not bitter. I was simply stating a possible idea of how to prevent chaos amongst the forums. As previously mentioned, I don't care for these items. I can't be bitter about something I really don't care for..

Fashionable Genius

Lady Astoria
Kiwirar
Lady Astoria
Kiwirar
Lady Astoria
Aerfin

I'm not bitter. I was simply stating a possible idea of how to prevent chaos amongst the forums. As previously mentioned, I don't care for these items. I can't be bitter about something I really don't care for..
Then why defend the people complaining about the legality?

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image
I'd be more concerned with the market place inflation and it's not like they have an alternative for users out side of the states, so we can't even gamble on the chance item it's self we are at the mercy of people posting items on the market place! An alternative chance item for non US user's that the US cannot purchase would help balance it out, or not release a chance item like that and lastly no Gold Sink could fight inflation such as this.

"Trick or Treat"User Image

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SumBumSam
User Image
I'd be more concerned with the market place inflation and it's not like they have an alternative for users out side of the states, so we can't even gamble on the chance item it's self we are at the mercy of people posting items on the market place! An alternative chance item for non US user's that the US cannot purchase would help balance it out, or not release a chance item like that and lastly no Gold Sink could fight inflation such as this.

Yep the FMA items are best sellers, they provide better returns than comparable value cash shop items. Take any item everyone wants and make it available to only one group and you have an instant market.

Shameless Shapeshifter

User Image
washu_2004

Being at the mercy of the market when an item is inflated beyond all belief is bat s**t crazy, at least if they had an alternative to this chance item... so trades could be preformed with out having to sell everything we own for one item.

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
The only thing we can do now is save up for it then buy from the marketplace xD

Seeker

4,450 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kiwirar
Lady Astoria
Kiwirar
Lady Astoria
Kiwirar

Then why defend the people complaining about the legality?
Are you serious? Apparently you didn't read my post properly. I didn't state anything about the legality issues. I stated that the company should have thought this issue out pre-advert. It was a simple opinion that you felt the need to try and bite my head off for. Since you didn't actually read my statement I have no further argument with you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff