Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lays with another man he shall be stoned."

+

Gay marriage and marijuana were legalized on the same day.

User Image

Feral Warrior

hahaha the bible

thats a funny joke
Think of it this way, pot is an herb that the natives used as a pain killer.

So i guess natives all over the world from our ancestors are nothing but devils ( im native)
I'm so sick and tired of people bring religion into this.

And i guess woman are allowed to die in vain to if you think its wrong. Hooray for death among woman and children. Yay! ( sarcastic)

Everyone has the right to be happy, and im saying this because i have so many friends who face this problem.

Grow up, the bible has been rewritten so many times, and yet people believe in it. How about go time travel to the past, learn the bible there and then report to us the truth.

Shy Sophomore

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
cute_sakiya

So i guess natives all over the world from our ancestors are nothing but devils ( im native)

And i guess woman are allowed to die in vain to if you think its wrong. Hooray for death among woman and children. Yay! ( sarcastic)

Everyone has the right to be happy, and im saying this because i have so many friends who face this problem.

Grow up, the bible has been rewritten so many times, and yet people believe in it. How about go time travel to the past, learn the bible there and then report to us the truth.

Are you trolling?

Lonely Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
cute_sakiya

i like this
Its true, like i lost a good friend who was 9! because of not having an abortion

I dont agree with it, but i dont want people who need it to die

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

Take Seven

Isn't the Book of Leviticus basically a glorified instruction manual for priests as opposed to the common people? =__=

Also, you can argue that the Leviticus Codes also prohibit marrying your cousin, which is legal in some states. They also say that the slaughter of an animal is a form of sacrifice and prohibited outside of holy grounds, including for food purposes.

Also.....

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."

- eyes all the people accusing atheists/liberals/agnostics/gays/etc. of Satanism/beastiality/bigotry/etc. just because they are atheists/liberals/agnostics/gays/etc. -

- eyes all the people accusing blacks of being murderers/rapists/drug addicts/welfare users just because they are black -

Durem Citizen

cute_sakiya
Its true, like i lost a good friend who was 9! because of not having an abortion

sad I'm really sorry to hear that.
xXTeal BloodXx
cute_sakiya

sad I'm really sorry to hear that.

Its ok, i just don't the same thing to happen to others. People need to use that responsibility wisely, not abuse it.

Tipsy Prophet

Do people not understand the joke? Or is this just trolling that's going over my head?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff