Welcome to Gaia! ::

Double Agent
LostAgainX
Aojiroi
Double Agent
lol i was eating pizza bites, and i got saliva over my arm.lol . just in case you all wanted to know

Thats pretty weird, thanks for sharing... I suppose...

someone needs a drop-cloth 3nodding blaugh xd
i dont know how it got there.. i thought i was a pretty clean eater lol 3nodding redface

domokun
Aojiroi
Double Agent
LostAgainX
Aojiroi
Double Agent
lol i was eating pizza bites, and i got saliva over my arm.lol . just in case you all wanted to know

i dont know how it got there.. i thought i was a pretty clean eater lol 3nodding redface

domokun

uh huh 3nodding let's just hope ur not as sloppy in other areas 3nodding xd blaugh
all right.. talk to you all later biggrin blaugh heart
Aojiroi
Vulgar[Ism]
...... O.o

*touches*

heart
LostAgainX
Aojiroi
Double Agent
LostAgainX
Aojiroi
Double Agent

domokun

uh huh 3nodding let's just hope ur not as sloppy in other areas 3nodding xd blaugh
nope.. im even better in other areas.. all though some people do like sloppy seconds..lol im h=just playing wink
I've been poked..
Vulgar[Ism]
I've been poked..

What is that not enough for you? *kisses neck.*

Explorer

Hello. ^-^ *Sits up in a rafter*
Aojiroi
Vulgar[Ism]
I've been poked..

-Smiles a little and tilts his head up a bit to expose more of his neck.- In your case, no.
Double Agent
LostAgainX
Aojiroi
Double Agent
LostAgainX
Aojiroi
Double Agent

domokun

nope.. im even better in other areas.. all though some people do like sloppy seconds..lol im h=just playing wink

LMAO...shud've seen that one coming xd o the ironic jokes are coming out tonight, omg i did it again xd
Vulgar[Ism]
Aojiroi
Vulgar[Ism]
I've been poked..

-Smiles a little and tilts his head up a bit to expose more of his neck.- In your case, no.

*Smiles and starts to suck on the skin slightly, trailing his fingers down his back.* Good, heart I live to please...
Aojiroi
Vulgar[Ism]
Aojiroi
Vulgar[Ism]
I've been poked..

*Smiles and starts to suck on the skin slightly, trailing his fingers down his back.* Good, heart I live to please...

-Threads his fingers through his hair- Well, you do a damn good job.

Blessed Sex Symbol

stressed Damn comp.
Nawty_Nazi
stressed Damn comp.

hit it with a shitty stick 3nodding xd blaugh

Blessed Sex Symbol

LostAgainX
Nawty_Nazi
stressed Damn comp.

hit it with a shitty stick 3nodding xd blaugh

-.-' No

Quick Reply