Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sitting Panda's Princess

Super Receiver

I just got done downloading The Last of Us. I've only watched it be played before so yeah...lol. I just got a PS4 today because there was a good deal going on and I traded in my 360 and 3DS

Man-Hungry Cub

Nocturi
Guess everyone's having a busy Saturday night...
meh

Sitting Panda's Princess

Super Receiver

I just wanted to get drunk with a buddy to funny things tonight sad

Manly Swapper

Tuketu
    I just wanted to get drunk with a buddy to funny things tonight sad
I'm sipping whiskey and coke and texting my friend about Futurama.

Sorry your friend is busy.

Shy Receiver

Tuketu
    I just got done downloading The Last of Us. I've only watched it be played before so yeah...lol. I just got a PS4 today because there was a good deal going on and I traded in my 360 and 3DS
That is a heavy game. I hope you enjoy it.

Sitting Panda's Princess

Super Receiver

The Concept of Submission
Tuketu
    I watched the long play when it came out since I was out of the country. It's kinda stressful to play since I'm not too into stealth.

Shy Receiver

Tuketu
Tuketu
    I watched the long play when it came out since I was out of the country. It's kinda stressful to play since I'm not too into stealth.
I'm the exact same way. I really suck at stealth.

Sitting Panda's Princess

Super Receiver

Tuketu
Tuketu
    I like the game but I'm kinda sick of it tbh. It came with the console though.

Shy Receiver

Tuketu
Tuketu
Tuketu
    I like the game but I'm kinda sick of it tbh. It came with the console though.
It's a game I couldn't play for long bits at a time. It really wears down emotionally.

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
Tactical Tic Tac
so I went to chill with a friend for a while that was bored as ******** at her work and I got caught up on all the shady ******** happening in town
surprised

Man-Hungry Cub

Runs with Sharpies
Tactical Tic Tac
so I went to chill with a friend for a while that was bored as ******** at her work and I got caught up on all the shady ******** happening in town
surprised
emotion_hug

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
Vanilla Drewzilla
Runs with Sharpies
Tactical Tic Tac
surprised
emotion_hug
Shady ******** sounded intriguing

Man-Hungry Cub

Runs with Sharpies
Vanilla Drewzilla
Runs with Sharpies
Tactical Tic Tac
surprised
emotion_hug
to be specific, a realtor bought one of the gay bars in town and is having some drunk sell cocaine in it for him, that drunk apparently isn't being that inconspicuous about it

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
Vanilla Drewzilla
Runs with Sharpies
Vanilla Drewzilla
Runs with Sharpies
Tactical Tic Tac
surprised
emotion_hug
to be specific, a realtor bought one of the gay bars in town and is having some drunk sell cocaine in it for him, that drunk apparently isn't being that inconspicuous about it
scandalous.
Corruption in Ohio
pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out