Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystal Star

14,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
You're a slimy slitherin Succubus, a concubine, a street walker, a tramp!

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Junio
You're a slimy slitherin Succubus, a concubine, a street walker, a tramp!

You forgot c** sucking road whore.

Dapper Dabbler

Runs with Sharpies

You were one of the biggest dicks to me

omg, Luke. You can continue to paint me as this predatory a*****e as much as you want, but the fact of the matter is that I just happened to step into--forgive me for saying this--extremely petty arguments/situations and say something that sets you off. And our latest tiff from forever ago was because you misinterpreted something that I was implying.

At the same time, if all of those things I said to you all of those years ago still bother you to this day, then maybe you should take a step back and find out if there was actually some validity behind it. In any case, I don't even try to bother you and yet you somehow try to throw something in my face whenever we're in the same thread. Please give it a rest, Luke, because I certainly have.

Dapper Dabbler

But now that we've got that out of the way...
HAY GUIZ. emotion_awesome

Ruthless Lover

morning gents

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
CryingWalrus
Runs with Sharpies

You were one of the biggest dicks to me

omg, Luke. You can continue to paint me as this predatory a*****e as much as you want, but the fact of the matter is that I just happened to step into--forgive me for saying this--extremely petty arguments/situations and say something that sets you off. And our latest tiff from forever ago was because you misinterpreted something that I was implying.

At the same time, if all of those things I said to you all of those years ago still bother you to this day, then maybe you should take a step back and find out if there was actually some validity behind it. In any case, I don't even try to bother you and yet you somehow try to throw something in my face whenever we're in the same thread. Please give it a rest, Luke, because I certainly have.

lol. First off, I don't recall anything we ever said to each other because it was never important to me. The only thing I recall about you was your snobbery and righteousness so you coming in here and telling Joey to give people a break just seemed ironic. The fact you remember "me misinterpreting something" means you hang onto s**t way too long. The fact you say I "should give it a rest" is a laugh when obviously your bitterness implies you have not given it a rest.

As for your advice I should take a step back and "find out if there was validity" in your assholery is a laugh. I never cared what you thought, how you perceived me, or what you say about me. I am me and I am happy with who I am. I don't need to ponder what anyone thinks of me. You know where you can put your opinions.

Animal Lover

15,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
The Aged God
Runs with Sharpies
The Aged God
R uns with Sharpies
The Aged God
I know. But ******** stay out of the kitchen and for the love of God, don't breathe. Souffles are so temperamental. Dx
lol. Couldn't you see me watching you take it out of the oven and just as you set it down I snap open a can of soda and the whole thing falls?
And then I look at you, I look at the souffle, I look back at you, I look at my life and my choices, cry defeated and then we go out for ice cream.
LOL! Can we go to Cold Stone Creamery?
Sure, if that's what you want.
I would rather the soufflé. I never tried one. It sounds good. All I know is they are hard to make

Manly Swapper

Bluh.

Waiting on hold is boring.

Shameless Receiver

9,925 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Nocturi
Bluh.

Waiting on hold is boring.

Do they play crappy country songs?
Cause they play crappy country songs whenever I'm on hold with walgreens.

Divine Cleric

Runs with Sharpies
The Aged God
Runs with Sharpies
The Aged God
R uns with Sharpies
The Aged God
I know. But ******** stay out of the kitchen and for the love of God, don't breathe. Souffles are so temperamental. Dx
lol. Couldn't you see me watching you take it out of the oven and just as you set it down I snap open a can of soda and the whole thing falls?
And then I look at you, I look at the souffle, I look back at you, I look at my life and my choices, cry defeated and then we go out for ice cream.
LOL! Can we go to Cold Stone Creamery?
Sure, if that's what you want.
I would rather the soufflé. I never tried one. It sounds good. All I know is they are hard to make
I wouldn't say they're hard to make, per se. Just temperamental when you put them in the oven. If you're heavy footed like me, you have to be really careful not to stomp or make too much noise or you risk loosing the rise/top.

But that's not important. What's important if your favourite ice cream flavour.

Divine Cleric

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Give me stuff.

Crystal Star

14,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • That One Hero 500