IMPORTANT
This is a MULE account.
If there are any concerns, questions or activity against Gaia ToS going on, PLEASE bring it to my attention at my
ACTIVE ACCOUNT: Nawty_Nazi

Tiaramisuu is the Devil of GGGIII

The Aged God is the Divine Ruler of GGGIII. If Nawty is not around, take your complaints to him so he can forward them to me later.

<.< Ok whoever did not see original gay threads in here, must have either never been in the CB or just new to Gaia, if you are either of those Welcome Anyhow biggrin

Ok everyone else knows that it got HUGE, and fast. Well The regular posters in there and myself all also know it's larger size and amount of posters cause it to be more gllitch prone and so on. Sooooo. . .

I have decided there should be a third thread 3nodding This one may lead to others like it, but not until I know it will be a success. I was very lucky wth my first thread and am very thankful to everyone who made it so popular and loved. Maybe someday it'll even go down in the hisory of Gaia's most memorable threads.

Ok enough small talk. Cutting to the chase, all the same rules and concepts apply here as in the other thread if anyone needs to know those rules and concepts they can be found HERE

To sum it up for those like me who'd be too lazy to click that link:

This is just a little place for those of us shy guys to come out and get to know one another on a more personal level.

Seme/Uke both are welcome here...but please, NO FAN GIRLS!!! I'm not saying no girls allowed cuz thats sexist and well of course girls may come here and post. It is not my fault if you are ignored but this is a gay GUY thread so...yeah.

Well feel free to post whatever. As always keep it PG-13.(so no inappropriate pics, no cybering...just keep it clean). Ok thats it feel free to post say and or do whatever.

Please visit the Original threads found HERE:
**Gay Gaia Guys: A Yaoi Thread**

And
**Gay Gaia Guys II: The Other Yaoi Thread**

**GX4: Gay Gaia Guy Guild**

**Gay Gaia Guys V: Yet Another Yaoi Thread**

NEW
**Gay Gaia Guys VI: The Next Yaoi Thread**