Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

This thread is for people participating in Gaia Spirit Week and joined in 2007! If you're not sure what year you joined, you can check here.

Welcome one welcome all to the home of 2007 Gaians for Spirit Week! We are blue as our color. And proud cause we own the sea and sky!

I've decided that us o7's need a home like every other class so I came up with this much.

If you're looking for the main Gaia Spirit Week thread, you can find it by Clicking the banner.
User Image

I r Spirit Week

07.10.10: It's the end of Gaia Spirit Week! It's true. We're really here. It's over.
Thanks so much for an awesome, amazing, fantastic year guys. We couldn't have done it without you.
Now, the moment you've all been waiting for, the winners of the Gaian classes are...

First Place goes to 2007!
Congratulations, and here is your trophy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
07.17.11: It's the end of another year of GSW guys! It's sad, but here it is. GSW will come around again, and I hope to see all of you here next time. Join the guild to make sure you don't miss out on an GSW news~
Since we're here at the end, here are the winners!

First place goes to 2007!
Congrats guys!
07.22.12: It's the end of another year of GSW guys! It's sad, but here it is. GSW will come around again, and I hope to see all of you here next time. Join the guild to make sure you don't miss out on an GSW news~
Since we're here at the end, here are the winners!

Second place goes to 2007!
07.14.13: We're starting off Remembrance Week with Cosplay Day! Since Gaia Spirit Week has ended, we're announcing the winners!
Second place goes to: 2007!

User Image

This the official 07 thread, we've remade it with a mule so other mods can help out with the thread.
Rules
1. Must follow all rules!
2. Don't talk crap. Meaning: don't bash us.
3. Don't spam or flame anyone in the thread. It isn't appreciated.
4. Obey all of the ToS.
5. Must listen to all thread mods, but I'm god over all. So don't try to over rule me even if you are a mod.
6. No cybering.
7. No being rude or you'll be put on the blacklist.
8. Don't quote the first page.
9. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the thread or PM me.
10. Have fun!
Important note, gestures and things.

TUMBLR!

The Class of 2007 now has an official tumblr! You don't need an account to view or submit pictures. If you just want to look around, visit by clicking here!

To submit pictures to the tumblr, click here.

At the moment, SheThoughtSheDid and LeNoire are running, With Izzy Derp now.

We (along with some other people) are also running the Gaia Spirit Week tumblr! If you have ANY screenshots throughout spirit week, feel free to submit them to us! They don't have to be class related, we'll accept any. If you want them to show up on the front page of the official Gaia Spirit Week thread, send them to the I r Spirit Week mule. Even better, submit to both the tumblr account and to the official GSW mule.

If you DO have a tumblr, feel free to follow both of the blogs.

Special people who have donated smile
~ Hanatoria
~Tajiyo Zugun
~ Zalyana

User Image
Mods

@Izzy Derp~Ello I was sweet_toxic_kisses on gaia back in o9,back in 1o I was Izzy Rawr Danny, Izzy Says Rawr 11,Izzy Said Rawr 12/13.Now I am Izzy Derp,Though I'd pefer you can call me Lizzie, Liz or Izzy. I am a 22 years old.I can and will get a little grouchy. I love helping and meetings others. I have 5 year old baby girl named Hope so anything talking about Hope means her.. And I love Gaia and Of course I join in o7.I started the o7 thread on my main back in spirit week of o9.So this why I'm here today. ~ Pm me or Message me if you have any questins. ~ When on the mule I write in red :
Optonail o7 Blue Uniform out Fit.
User Image

< Reseverd >

((quote is for next years spirit week))

Hanatoria
[♥♥♥]

Okay, okay. Here's what I thought about the uniform.
It's for people who don't have a lot of money, and don't feel like making an avatar/can't make an avatar. It's cheap and affordable for those who don't have a lot of money and can't splurge on all of the nice, expensive blue items.

That might not be what it was supposed to be, but that's what I thought about it.

[♥♥♥]

User Image
GOSpiritWeek

NOTE: All days will begin and end according to Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)!
Celebrate according to whatever time you wish. However, most of the mods are in the eastern time zone so it's easier for them.

UNDER THE SEA SUNDAY July 31st:
            What's better way to kick off this year's Gaia Spirit Week that with a mermaid kick!? Break out the sea shells, and put on your pearls! We've got a hot crustacean band ready to go. From merfolk to sea monsters-everybody's invited to the party! And remember: Just keep swimming!

MATINEE MONDAY August 1st:
            Almost everybody loves a good movie! And almost nobody likes a Monday. So why don't we all grab our favorite snacks, beverages, and make some buttery popcorn! Dress a movie-goer, a celebrity walking down the red carpet to a premier, or even as a character from your favorite movie and/or theater production!

SWEET TREATS TUESDAY August 2nd:
            Snack time! Whether you prefer chocolate, ice cream, doughnuts, or creme pasteries, Gaia markets always has what you're craving. Be a character straight out of Candyland or Candy Crush, a chocolatier from Paris, or even that kid who stole the cookie from the cookie jar! What ever your sweet tooth is craving, grab a bite and join us today!

WITCHES & WIZARDS WEDNESDAY August 3rd:
            "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" This year we are celebrating the magic users of literature, games, and more! Whether you hail from Hogwarts or are rocking D20 dice, it's time to take your magical avatars out for a spell! Dress your avi in magical garbs from any fandom or create your own original look and show it off today!

THROWBACK THURSDAY August 4th:
            Have you ever wished you could've lived in a different era of the past? Or maybe you reminisce about the times you were younger. Today, celebrate past decades and the ever-changing fashion styles. Recall historic events, or even pay tribute to the many ridiculous fads. (I'm looking at you 80s pleather!)

UNKNOWN DAY August 5th:
            A tradition of GSW for many years - Unknown Day! The day with the highest number of votes by Wednesday at 11:59pm will be the winner!

Farm Life
Moooooooove over that cow's too fab! Oink oink! Be it gaming to reality we want to see you squad up! farm style.

Meme Me Up
Daaaaaaamn Spirit Weekers! We want you to become your favorite memes! May the odds ever be in your favor and Bye, Felicia!

Neon Colors
Lite Brite©, Rainbow Bright©, night light, blinding lights, and flashing lights! Show us your best and brightest highlighter colors.

Pokémon Go!
Is the way of the trainer the life for you or if you're just following the craze that's sweeping the nation- Put your backpacks on and grab your Pokedex because we've gotta catch em all!

CLASS COLOR DAY August 6th:
            Time to show off your true Gaia Spirit! Each year (2003, 2007, 2012, etc...) has been assigned a specific color. Dress up your avatar according to the color of the year you first joined Gaia. For example, if you joined in 2006, your color is green (since that's the color assigned on the list). What if you had an account before this but it got hacked, banned, etc...? No problem! Just dress up in the year you first joined Gaia, not the year your current account was created.

NOTE: Some years we've had a bit of trouble with people getting unreasonably competitive about their classes. So this year we're asking everyone to include a rainbow item of some kind on your class color day outfit(s). It's just to show our unity and appreciation for the other classes!

You may be wondering: how do I know what year I joined? Well, just click right here! The siglab will tell you the exact date you joined Gaia.

03 - Red
            04 - Orange
            05 - Yellow
            06 - Green
            07 - Blue
            08 - Purple
            09 - Pink
            10 - White
            11 - Black
            12 - Brown
            13 - Red
            14 - Orange
            15 - Yellow
            16 - Green

x
07 Art

Quote:
07 Meet Up Spot:

Friendchat:[x]

password:gsw14

Each day at 7pm eastern time The class of o7 will have class screen shots.
Time zones -
Central - 6pm
Mountain - 5pm
Pacific- 4pm

Some times class of o4 will join us.
Town Pictures for 07
07 Guild

This is the link to the guild ~ Guild Link ~
TUMBLR!

The Class of 2007 now has an official tumblr! You don't need an account to view or submit pictures. If you just want to look around, visit by clicking here!

To submit pictures to the tumblr, click here.

At the moment, SheThoughtSheDid and LeNoire are running, With Izzy Derp now.

We (along with some other people) are also running the Gaia Spirit Week tumblr! If you have ANY screenshots throughout spirit week, feel free to submit them to us! They don't have to be class related, we'll accept any. If you want them to show up on the front page of the official Gaia Spirit Week thread, send them to the I r Spirit Week mule. Even better, submit to both the tumblr account and to the official GSW mule.

If you DO have a tumblr, feel free to follow both of the blogs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff