Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mechonis's Princess

Divine Phantom

dear gaia,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
love,
me

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

CoIgate
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven
Nothing new. xD

Yoo I just... Remember the one contest they had with copypasta'd rules that couldn't even work on Gaia?
They seem to have a lack of an editor/proofreader
(They've been having these sorts of typos since Flynn's booty was a thing I think)
Its like they just copy and paste a template or something. xD
I think it was actually the rules to another contest, because there were certain specifics in there like "sponsor" and "monetary entry" o: which they could have gotten in trouble for lol
Ah I see. As in, using irl cash? o:

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven
Nothing new. xD

Yoo I just... Remember the one contest they had with copypasta'd rules that couldn't even work on Gaia?
(They've been having these sorts of typos since Flynn's booty was a thing I think)
I think it was actually the rules to another contest, because there were certain specifics in there like "sponsor" and "monetary entry" o: which they could have gotten in trouble for lol

Yeah. USD or Paypal was mentioned; and a lot of people on the GCD were extremely confused by the specifications the rules had listed, so I think those rules got taken down really really quickly

Adventuring Protagonist

CoIgate
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven
Nothing new. xD

Yeah. USD or Paypal was mentioned; and a lot of people on the GCD were extremely confused by the specifications the rules had listed, so I think those rules got taken down really really quickly
Ah I see. Its against ToS isn't it? o:
Is it made by staffs?

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven

Is it made by staffs?

I donno who made it, but it was in an announcement so I reckon staff had someone decide to just do that.
I also wonder what happened to that one staffer who made a lot of people angry by linking a page to a 9gag image that described body types in a way that offended people in an announcement?
Regardless there hasn't been more than minor typos since that fiasco with that image; but it seems to be picking up again... (Problems with the typos, I mean)

Adventuring Protagonist

CoIgate
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven

Is it made by staffs?

I donno who made it, but it was in an announcement so I reckon staff had someone decide to just do that.
I also wonder what happened to that one staffer who made a lot of people angry by linking a page to a 9gag image that described body types in a way that offended people in an announcement?
Regardless there hasn't been more than minor typos since that fiasco with that image; but it seems to be picking up again... (Problems with the typos, I mean)
Ah I see. 9gag you say? That should be amusing. But yeah, there's a lot of typos I've seen lately.
Silly Gaians. Spelling doesn't matter when you're making money off of the same cash shop items over and over cat_sweatdrop

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven
CoIgate
Art of Heaven

Is it made by staffs?

Ah I see. 9gag you say? That should be amusing. But yeah, there's a lot of typos I've seen lately.

It wasn't really a funny image; and /fit/ would have a fit (hit me I'm sorry) about it. On top of that it was in bad taste and unprofessional to use as a promotional image. From what I heard they got a stern talking to.
Let's just hope they don't mistype a date and not notice it; that could really screw up a LOT of things

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff