Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Gaian

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I am a huge fan of GACKT heart heart heart heart heart heart and was wondering if any of you
are fans of him.

Dapper Dabbler

4,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I love Gackt <3

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I do enjoy GACKT. I recently started watching Sengoku Basara - Moonlight Party. GACKT plays the role of Nobunaga. Someone finally posted the drama on YouTube, and it's so wonderfully cheesy.

Interesting Gaian

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Akiterra
I do enjoy GACKT. I recently started watching Sengoku Basara - Moonlight Party. GACKT plays the role of Nobunaga. Someone finally posted the drama on YouTube, and it's so wonderfully cheesy.

I will admit it was cheesy but I love the theme song Hakuro.

Interesting Gaian

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Justified Suicide
I love him! XD wahhh and he's sooo beautiful -drools- heart

oh I know right heart heart heart biggrin heart whee

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
He is a talented person and it doesn't hurt he looks good. Anyone also watching him in Akumu-chan?

Also, we do have a big official discussion thread HERE where we talk about stuff we hear or just want to gush about. Please stop by.
I love Gackt i did when he first debuted and still do now, not a lot of other groups can i say this about xD

3,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Gackt is one of my favorites <3 I loved him since Malice Mizar. my favorite songs are Mirror and Vanilla.

Interesting Gaian

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
.Farfarello
He is a talented person and it doesn't hurt he looks good. Anyone also watching him in Akumu-chan?

Also, we do have a big official discussion thread HERE where we talk about stuff we hear or just want to gush about. Please stop by.

crying I can't watch Akumu-chan anymore it gets sad sad

9,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Robotic Umi San
.Farfarello

crying I can't watch Akumu-chan anymore it gets sad sad

One of the biggest things I have learnt in the world of Gackt-acting is that he usually always picks the roles in which he dies. I think the only time I haven't seen him die was in Bunraku and in All Riders vs Dia-Shocker and that's only cuz he had a cameo and didn't really have a dying scene in it.

Gaian

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GACKTTASTICK!
heart heart heart heart heart
OH MY GACKT!! Yes!!
I have never been so in love with one man~<3
His voice is just eargasmic~

Quick Reply

Submit