Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

:: Are you new, scared, and nekkie? ::

So it's one of the typical stories.. you've poofed into a new, scary place and are nekkie and alone. Perhaps you're just scared that you'll be forever doomed to be nekkie and hold "noob" status? Or maybe those dreaded noob hunters are breathing down your neck? Or maybe you just want a experienced friend to help you along.

Well you've come to the right place! We Guardian Angels are here to help you through the place we call Gaia. All of our Guardian Angels are here to:
Help you get started.
Offer advice in how to earn gold.
Give you tips on how to not become a hated Gaian.
And just be there when you need us! ^^

Just a little note though... we are NOT a charity!
Do not beg any of our guardians for gold or items, any items/gold they give away will be upon their own choice.
If you abuse your Angel, they may just leave you.. and who knows if another will take you in?

If there are any staff openings, they will be listed here.

Staff Jobs
Thread Guardian:

Angel Recruiters:

Progress Tracker:

Peacemaker:

Newbie Recorder:

Mule Manager:

Master Artist:

Angel Representative:
To receive a Guardian Angel you must be UNDER A WEEK OLD.
Here are two ways on how to get an Angel. And you must have your PMs (Private Messages) enabled.

Quote:
Post on this thread that you want a guardian and a little info about yourself i.e what you like, hobbies, etc.

In a matter of time, one of our guardians will PM you to claim you! Do not simply say "I want a Angel!"

or..

Quote:
PM the specific Guardian Angel you want!

It's important that you treat your Angels with as much respect as you would give to your friends otherwise we'll just fly away and never been seen again
Also remember that if you are PM?d by a Angel and do not respond to them in 7 days or talk to them in 7 days for a check up we will assume you have either found your way or vanished and you will be moved to the past so the Angel can help another in need.

If you are going to vanish and know about it please tell us!

User Image

If you wish to join G-Angel Inc there are a few steps that needs to be taken before you can join.
First and most importantly, you must of been involved in Gaia for 2 months, and have at least 2k (2000) in posts. After that comes literacy.
This isn't a one time one help deal G-Angel Inc is an actual working help system!
What that means that you will be an official member and it's important that you're committed to this project.
As a Guardian Angel of G-A Inc. you will receive your own badge that should be included in your sig.

We are accepting applications at this time.

Application

Name:
Number of Gaia Posts:
Why you Think we Should Pick you:
Gaia Knowledge: (On a scale of 1-10)

Aside from sending in an application, you are required to take a 20-minute G-Angels test. If you don't pass the first time, you will get a second chance, but with only 15 minutes. Passing score is 13/20 (65%).- PM me for details first and I'll hook you up.
Wing Ranking:
The Hane System

Angel in Training - This is a new rank to be introduced to new members when we start accepting more applications. When you first join, this is where you start out. In order to gain your wings, you have to have positive feedback from 2 or 3 gaians you've helped.

Grey - After proving yourself worthy of wings, this is where you end up. They have proven to be helpful enough and dedicated enough to become a true member of G-Angels Inc. This is our way of keeping people from just joining, and never doing anything. :3

Mini-Shiro - Angels with mini-white wings. Mini-Shiros are in a prelude stage on their way to becoming full Shiros with full-sized wings. To reach this stage you have to be a Grey Wing under inspection for a promotion who received positive feedback about your kindness.

Shiro - White winged angels are gentle by nature, kind and most helpful in every way. They are also very knowledgeable in the ways of Gaia and are very loving to all who they decide to help and even those that they do not. To gain white wings is when we receive positive feedback about your kindness from the new gaians you've helped and feel where your personality lies. The more feed back the quicker your wings will change.

Mini-Kuro - Angels with mini-black wings. Mini-Kuros are in a prelude stage on their way to becoming full Kuros with full-sized wings. To reach this stage you have to be a Grey Wing under inspection for a promotion who received positive feedback about your wisdom.

Kuro - Black winged angels are caring and wise, though they tend to also be slightly mischievous at times. They are also very playful and hide a slightly darker side to their personality but once they give you their loyalty and decide to take you under their wing they will be there for you whenever you may need them.
~Kuro~

~Shiro~

~Mini Kuro~

~Mini Shiro~

~Grey Wings~

~Angels in Training~

If we receive negative feedback about you, or you do not stop by the thread for a long period of time your membership will be revoked this isn't just a place where you can sit around and look cool. We want you to be active! I understand if something is keeping you from Gaia, but please drop us a PM if you won't be around for awhile (vacation, grounded, etc.) so we don't revoke your status.

If you're higher up in status, We may just bump you back down. If you do not change your ID to match this you will be removed. Sorry, but that's the way it has to be.
In Need of An Angel:

Angels and the Gaians Under their Wings:
Announcements.
Feb-6-2013: We are now affiliated with: Help Us to Help Others Goal 1000 Gaia Members
GAngel History.
Please visit the thread this was based off of.
I cannot take credit for this concept, but I wanted to continue the memory and assist other Gaians.
Thanks to the Original GAngels Creators.

G-Angels Inc
User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/welcome-to-gaia/g-angels-inc-restored-newbies-vets-welcome/t.90182845/][img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b125/fireangelofeternity/Banners/GAIncBanner.gif[/img][/URL]

Sszelrick's Wife

Aged Vet

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Timid 100
I'll be a Guide to Any newbies needing help.

Sszelrick's Wife

Aged Vet

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Timid 100
This is a work in progress. But, it's something that hopefully turns out fun and a good hangout/ learning experience for everyone.

Sszelrick's Wife

Aged Vet

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Timid 100
Wee GAngels

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash