Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix
indeed! XD so I'm going to take a stab but assume your still in school? ( from our chats it seems your still in your teens.)

as much as I want to re-create those and show you, unfortunately I cannot.
1) I don't have the items anymore
2) the items inflated so much that its impossible for me to purchase until the MP decides to deflate in value.

who would have thought that me getting off the site for X amount of years would cause me to have to scrounge for gold. heck 400k was a lot of gold when I was on this site. lol

*laughs* Almost 100% accurate!
(Very) early twenties, part time following an education (well, they try to get me to learn something at any rate...) and part-time working and (thankfully) full-time living on my own!

Pitty... Would have loved to see one Gwee pulling the other out of the mud *g*
Gaia has been turned upside-down price-wise. I have items in my inventory I bought for half a mil two years ago and are now worth 2,5 mill...

Edit: Looking good! Love the story you've written for it xD

User Image

that sounds like the lifestyle. early twenties you say.. I dare say I believe we maybe the same age but I could be wrong O_o only part I like out of your life is you get to live on your own... still with my parents due to schooling debt @_@ the woes of life but I work full time so that kinda balances it out heh...

I know... 4-5 years ago I had tons of random Evol items and MC items and now I see they're all worth 2-38mil. I have a inventory worth over 6.9billion or more.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
that sounds like the lifestyle. early twenties you say.. I dare say I believe we maybe the same age but I could be wrong O_o only part I like out of your life is you get to live on your own... still with my parents due to schooling debt @_@ the woes of life but I work full time so that kinda balances it out heh...

I know... 4-5 years ago I had tons of random Evol items and MC items and now I see they're all worth 2-38mil. I have a inventory worth over 6.9billion or more.

Well.. If you're in your early twenties and I am, logic says we're pretty near the same age-group ^_^
Autsj.. Schooling dept is a pain... That's why I choose to work part-time the moment I got the opportunity. The downside though is that my education takes nearly twice as long now... But I earn enough to afford the rent of my tiny flat, so I'm not complaining ^_^

*nods* These days you can't get squat if you're not having at least 5 mill gold on your acc... Ah well, I'll just consider myself lucky that I've never had a dream-avatar quest or anything like that. *stick to buying items she likes and trying to make them work*
I have noooooo idea how much my inventory is worth...

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

Well.. If you're in your early twenties and I am, logic says we're pretty near the same age-group ^_^
Autsj.. Schooling dept is a pain... That's why I choose to work part-time the moment I got the opportunity. The downside though is that my education takes nearly twice as long now... But I earn enough to afford the rent of my tiny flat, so I'm not complaining ^_^

*nods* These days you can't get squat if you're not having at least 5 mill gold on your acc... Ah well, I'll just consider myself lucky that I've never had a dream-avatar quest or anything like that. *stick to buying items she likes and trying to make them work*
I have noooooo idea how much my inventory is worth...

User Image

it sounds very much so like that smile
lol, I know how that feels. school isn't meant to make us smarter, its just to detain us from society's impure illogical thoughts XD so what kind of job do you do part time exactly? btw what are you going to school for?

lol having a dream avi is gaia's way of saying "Gimmie all your monies you worked hard for mwhahahahah!" razz

took me 1 whole week to add up everything since I got back with this inflation. I found it quite funny.

Beloved Browser

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
lol, I know how that feels. school isn't meant to make us smarter, its just to detain us from society's impure illogical thoughts XD so what kind of job do you do part time exactly? btw what are you going to school for?

lol having a dream avi is gaia's way of saying "Gimmie all your monies you worked hard for mwhahahahah!" razz

took me 1 whole week to add up everything since I got back with this inflation. I found it quite funny.

Hmmzzz... I believe they force us to go to school to keep us of the streets :p But your vision works as well ^_^
I'm a freelance photographer, it doesn't earn me much but enough to make ends meet and have a little extra left to spend.
And the direction I'm taking at school is landscaping ^_^ (And yes, before you ask: I am of the female gender... (somehow they always doubt that when I mention my education...))
Luckily I don't live miles away from school so I don't need one of those overpriced milk-cows we call a car. Skates get me around nicely xd (That is: as long as those whom drive those overpriced milk-cows learn to pay attention...)

I sometimes buy GC to be honest, but that's only when there's an item in the cash-shop I realy, realy, realy want and can use.
So Gaia isn't earning much much from my wallet *grins*
I had a look in TekTek what my inventory is worth: 873,450,118 gold. Not as much as your inventory but enough for the 393 items I have xD

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

Hmmzzz... I believe they force us to go to school to keep us of the streets :p But your vision works as well ^_^
I'm a freelance photographer, it doesn't earn me much but enough to make ends meet and have a little extra left to spend.
And the direction I'm taking at school is landscaping ^_^ (And yes, before you ask: I am of the female gender... (somehow they always doubt that when I mention my education...))
Luckily I don't live miles away from school so I don't need one of those overpriced milk-cows we call a car. Skates get me around nicely xd (That is: as long as those whom drive those overpriced milk-cows learn to pay attention...)

I sometimes buy GC to be honest, but that's only when there's an item in the cash-shop I realy, realy, realy want and can use.
So Gaia isn't earning much much from my wallet *grins*
I had a look in TekTek what my inventory is worth: 873,450,118 gold. Not as much as your inventory but enough for the 393 items I have xD

User Image

that's really neat! how do you depict if a picture is worthy enough to garner praise and earnings from? I never really got that aspect. I just look at a picture and say, ooooo, that looks cool. plus I think there's an app that you can upload that pays you too for pictures. XD you could double dip if your a freelance photographer wink

Landscaping is a tough mistress but if you got what it takes good luck on that venture ^_^ Hey I don't doubt any gender can't do what the other can. its the 20th century so living in the caveman era is a little shallow to be had.
haha, you call em milk cows XDDD I dunno if them cars go moo but that's one unique way of calling them. well you just be careful with them skates. don't need you getting into an accident.

well that's a pretty nice huge chunk of monies in gaian items. 3nodding
I have a real strong feeling that you are a daily RP'er?

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
that's really neat! how do you depict if a picture is worthy enough to garner praise and earnings from? I never really got that aspect. I just look at a picture and say, ooooo, that looks cool. plus I think there's an app that you can upload that pays you too for pictures. XD you could double dip if your a freelance photographer wink

Landscaping is a tough mistress but if you got what it takes good luck on that venture ^_^ Hey I don't doubt any gender can't do what the other can. its the 20th century so living in the caveman era is a little shallow to be had.
haha, you call em milk cows XDDD I dunno if them cars go moo but that's one unique way of calling them. well you just be careful with them skates. don't need you getting into an accident.

Every picture is worthy of praise and earnings. The difference between a good and great picture is never the camera nor the subject but always the angle and timing. If you can see THOSE (the right angle and timing), you're pretty much on your way to making it a profession ^_^
Say what now... *blinks* An app? *stares at her old flip-case phone* Erw, somehow I doubt that is going to work? xD

It's not as tough as you think. Or maybe I think it's not as tough because I enjoy every second of it... Mjeah, that might be the trick come to think of it *g* Now you go ahead and try to explain that to the men that live here who's brains seem to be stuck on the medieval setting... It's just *GAH!* I know I've chosen an education that's far from common for a female but I'd thought they would learn to live with it after a while.... Guess I was wrong *scowls*
Yup, milk-cows is how I call them! The government sure loves to milk the owners of those overpriced cows dry, so why not? And they might not go 'moo' but they make a sound when you start them xD Riiiiiiight *stares at plaster* Couldn't you've mentioned that a bit earlier? :p

I guess it is, I don't really care truth be told. As long as my inventory exists out of items I frequently use, it's fine by me. Everything else? *points* There be the exit!
Erwww... No actually *g* But I love to read and write in the few spare minutes I have! Enter a wild imagination and there you go!

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

Every picture is worthy of praise and earnings. The difference between a good and great picture is never the camera nor the subject but always the angle and timing. If you can see THOSE (the right angle and timing), you're pretty much on your way to making it a profession ^_^
Say what now... *blinks* An app? *stares at her old flip-case phone* Erw, somehow I doubt that is going to work? xD

It's not as tough as you think. Or maybe I think it's not as tough because I enjoy every second of it... Mjeah, that might be the trick come to think of it *g* Now you go ahead and try to explain that to the men that live here who's brains seem to be stuck on the medieval setting... It's just *GAH!* I know I've chosen an education that's far from common for a female but I'd thought they would learn to live with it after a while.... Guess I was wrong *scowls*
Yup, milk-cows is how I call them! The government sure loves to milk the owners of those overpriced cows dry, so why not? And they might not go 'moo' but they make a sound when you start them xD Riiiiiiight *stares at plaster* Couldn't you've mentioned that a bit earlier? :p

I guess it is, I don't really care truth be told. As long as my inventory exists out of items I frequently use, it's fine by me. Everything else? *points* There be the exit!
Erwww... No actually *g* But I love to read and write in the few spare minutes I have! Enter a wild imagination and there you go!

User Image

smile still rocking a flip phone. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. whatever works and gets you to communicate successfully will do the job. but if you ever get smartphone, find that app, easy to have it pay for itself and you'll earn a few $ on the side.

Well of course it's not tough to you. you have taken the classes and if you enjoy something, that should come natural to you. Plus you cannot change what those guys see and think about women in their eyes. society and parenting has taught those guys that females have to look pretty and do women "Job". Thank you very much 19th century brainwashing our 20th century youth >.> But you continue and keep going for what you have passion for :3 just remember, not all guys are stuck in the medieval age. I know I'm not 3nodding

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i'll have to agree with you there to an extent. that was quite the laugh reading that.

what kind of books do you like? (Genre, name of books)

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
smile still rocking a flip phone. Nothing wrong with that I suppose. whatever works and gets you to communicate successfully will do the job. but if you ever get smartphone, find that app, easy to have it pay for itself and you'll earn a few $ on the side.

Well of course it's not tough to you. you have taken the classes and if you enjoy something, that should come natural to you. Plus you cannot change what those guys see and think about women in their eyes. society and parenting has taught those guys that females have to look pretty and do women "Job". Thank you very much 19th century brainwashing our 20th century youth >.> But you continue and keep going for what you have passion for :3 just remember, not all guys are stuck in the medieval age. I know I'm not 3nodding

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i'll have to agree with you there to an extent. that was quite the laugh reading that.

A lovely bright blue one to boot! But I'll keep the app in mind should I ever have my clutches on a smartphone wink

I enjoy being outside, no matter what the weather offers for the day. I love working with my hands, pruning, digging, creating something from nothing and taming the greens. If I'm to believe my parents, I already made my choice of education and profession when I was a kid..... (Something about constantly finding me digging around in the garden ever since I could walk... And I think mom actually scowled when the flowers came up during the talk...)
*laughs* I'm about half the age of those stuck in the middle ages, so it does make sense. And the fact that I'm the only girl in class doesn't help either.... *shrugs* It's something I've got to learn to deal with if I want to finish this education and make it my job.
And indeed, you're not. And neither are my classmates. But it's just.. weird, I think, suddenly having a girl in class.

Pretty much any book that's based on history, mythology, legends or assembled works of poets and writers. Currently I'm trying to make heads and tails of 'The complete tales & poems of Edgar Allan Poe' and I've just finished devouring 'The gospel of Loki' by Joanne Harris.

And how about you? What are you doing in daily life besides hanging out on Gaia? Hobbies? Interests?

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

A lovely bright blue one to boot! But I'll keep the app in mind should I ever have my clutches on a smartphone wink

I enjoy being outside, no matter what the weather offers for the day. I love working with my hands, pruning, digging, creating something from nothing and taming the greens. If I'm to believe my parents, I already made my choice of education and profession when I was a kid..... (Something about constantly finding me digging around in the garden ever since I could walk... And I think mom actually scowled when the flowers came up during the talk...)
*laughs* I'm about half the age of those stuck in the middle ages, so it does make sense. And the fact that I'm the only girl in class doesn't help either.... *shrugs* It's something I've got to learn to deal with if I want to finish this education and make it my job.
And indeed, you're not. And neither are my classmates. But it's just.. weird, I think, suddenly having a girl in class.

Pretty much any book that's based on history, mythology, legends or assembled works of poets and writers. Currently I'm trying to make heads and tails of 'The complete tales & poems of Edgar Allan Poe' and I've just finished devouring 'The gospel of Loki' by Joanne Harris.

And how about you? What are you doing in daily life besides hanging out on Gaia? Hobbies? Interests?

User Image

hehe, little trouble maker as a little one are we? XD its funny how our young-selves can sometimes shape what our future could and can be.
Well I'm positive it sounds like you know what you want and you'll certainly achieve it! me thinks that you should use that "Only female in the class" to your advantage. in a good way of course emotion_kirakira you wouldn't wanna cheat your education.
I'll tell you this though, the guys noticing only 1 female in the class and they feel threatened and their manhood is at stake XD some men just wanna feel macho and that just don't fly.

those are some genre of books if I do say so myself.

erm...I work full time as an accountant for a fast food company. graduated college 2 years ago or a little bit over now and don't miss a minute of it. my hobbies are mainly online based for half of it. gaming and whatnot. If I'm not doing that I'd be going to my local hobby shop and playing a children's card game called "Yu-Gi-Oh". I don't play as much as I do my part time 2nd job of judging the game. can't really complain about that extra income. but I'm nerd all around sweatdrop

OG Cub

I dont know

probably nothing

unless my sister makes something and lets me have some

otherwise my meals come from only school now.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
hehe, little trouble maker as a little one are we? XD its funny how our young-selves can sometimes shape what our future could and can be.
Well I'm positive it sounds like you know what you want and you'll certainly achieve it! me thinks that you should use that "Only female in the class" to your advantage. in a good way of course emotion_kirakira you wouldn't wanna cheat your education.
I'll tell you this though, the guys noticing only 1 female in the class and they feel threatened and their manhood is at stake XD some men just wanna feel macho and that just don't fly.

erm...I work full time as an accountant for a fast food company. graduated college 2 years ago or a little bit over now and don't miss a minute of it. my hobbies are mainly online based for half of it. gaming and whatnot. If I'm not doing that I'd be going to my local hobby shop and playing a children's card game called "Yu-Gi-Oh". I don't play as much as I do my part time 2nd job of judging the game. can't really complain about that extra income. but I'm nerd all around sweatdrop

Apparently I was *coughs* stillam *coughs* The fact that I have a younger brother who's just as bad didn't help much either *g* Poor mom and dad, we must have driven to tears more than once!
Cheating is for those whom made the wrong the decision, find out they've bitten more off than they can handle and want to bail out as fast as they can. I'm not one of them, know exactly what I want and how to get it ^_^
I've kinda figured that out yes... Not to mention the pheromones flying wild... How many times I had to point out that I'm everything BUT a helpless damsel in distress, that I wouldn't have chosen this education if I wasn't fully sure if I could handle it...

Good genre or bad genre?

*laughs* Not much of a person to sit in a classroom as well I read? *grins* I think we can shake hands then wink
Ah! A wizard with numbers you are! One of the things I fail completely at... crunching the numbers.... Yu-Gi-Oh, omg... The memories.... I've got a few albums with those cards gathering dust in a closet myself... And seriously? You're judging the duels?

User Image

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
bilbro swaggins
I dont know

probably nothing

unless my sister makes something and lets me have some

otherwise my meals come from only school now.

Pity there's no more pizza left, otherwise you could have it...
User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

Apparently I was *coughs* stillam *coughs* The fact that I have a younger brother who's just as bad didn't help much either *g* Poor mom and dad, we must have driven to tears more than once!
Cheating is for those whom made the wrong the decision, find out they've bitten more off than they can handle and want to bail out as fast as they can. I'm not one of them, know exactly what I want and how to get it ^_^
I've kinda figured that out yes... Not to mention the pheromones flying wild... How many times I had to point out that I'm everything BUT a helpless damsel in distress, that I wouldn't have chosen this education if I wasn't fully sure if I could handle it...

Good genre or bad genre?

*laughs* Not much of a person to sit in a classroom as well I read? *grins* I think we can shake hands then wink
Ah! A wizard with numbers you are! One of the things I fail completely at... crunching the numbers.... Yu-Gi-Oh, omg... The memories.... I've got a few albums with those cards gathering dust in a closet myself... And seriously? You're judging the duels?

User Image

lol. well with all the trouble making, those are only memories to be had and laughed about in the future when you reminisce back on all that. oh to think what you do to cause troubles now razz

huehuehue you should play that act randomly one day and see what happens wink just record on the mental psyche of the room and see what makes them tick. But there's nothing more cool and amazing than a confident and strong woman in any field :3 keep fighting the man but not the one you should fall for 3nodding

oops, guess it didn't record me writing good in there >.>
gaia y u don't record my typing at my speed. bleh.

the classroom bores me. I'm a hands on person. show me and let me do it, and I'm sure i'll figure it out. i'll give ya a call if I got troubles. hehe.
you would think I'm a wizard of numbers but sadly I fell into this job position with no knowledge of accounting XD I went to college for administrative assistant and somehow got this job instead. so I'm just playing along each day as I learn something new ninja
yup, nowadays I just judge because my card shop named me their Head judge and at the same time this month I was judging a large event for this card game and was e-mailed by Konami to help. so now I'm one of many Judges (Authority) of Konami. now if I can only get that application to judge this year overseas in berlin that would be awesome for the world championship. (at least that's what I think it was being held...I know EU for sure)

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
lol. well with all the trouble making, those are only memories to be had and laughed about in the future when you reminisce back on all that. oh to think what you do to cause troubles now razz

huehuehue you should play that act randomly one day and see what happens wink just record on the mental psyche of the room and see what makes them tick. But there's nothing more cool and amazing than a confident and strong woman in any field :3 keep fighting the man but not the one you should fall for 3nodding

oops, guess it didn't record me writing good in there >.>
gaia y u don't record my typing at my speed. bleh.

the classroom bores me. I'm a hands on person. show me and let me do it, and I'm sure i'll figure it out. i'll give ya a call if I got troubles. hehe.
you would think I'm a wizard of numbers but sadly I fell into this job position with no knowledge of accounting XD I went to college for administrative assistant and somehow got this job instead. so I'm just playing along each day as I learn something new ninja
yup, nowadays I just judge because my card shop named me their Head judge and at the same time this month I was judging a large event for this card game and was e-mailed by Konami to help. so now I'm one of many Judges (Authority) of Konami. now if I can only get that application to judge this year overseas in berlin that would be awesome for the world championship. (at least that's what I think it was being held...I know EU for sure)

I'll save those memories for the day when I have grey hair and sport loads of wrinkles that not even the best iron in the world can deal with! For now: I'll stick to being the troublemaker that I am ^_^
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandddd... You really don't want to know, trust me *grins*

*hums* For that reason alone I would give it a shot. Lets see what mayhem an action like that would bring!
Apparently you are one of a very rare few whom think like that about woman who know what they want. Most dislike woman like me and stamp us instantly with the label: 'feminist'.
Oh, and I will! Now to find that one man who can tame me.... *is on the prowl*

Whahahahahaha! I've got that problem more than once in WORD xD
But I still want to know: good or bad genre? (I'm not nosy, not at all!)

*nods* I understand fully and we can actually shake hands on this matter. Not only the vast investment (and thus loan) made me choose for my part-time education, also the fact that I'd had it up till there *points at sky* with sitting at those blasted tables in those blasted uncomfortable chairs day-in and day-out.
Then they must have seen potential in you! Otherwise they'd not given you the job wink Just lurk along and learn ^_^
And that's just.... wow! I've seen many tournaments on the Internet and tend to follow them as best as I can. Just.. WOW!
I think Berlin is done and over with already, I believe that was somewhere in February.... Would be nifty though, if you could judge there, than I can wave at you!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces