Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
Holland seems such a nice place to live. so quiet and peaceful emotion_awesome

*chokes on soda and coughs* We are talking about the same Holland, aren't we?
Nah, it's an okay place I guess. Just hopelessly behind and overpriced.
And in some places really not that peaceful, believe me!

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix
Holland seems such a nice place to live. so quiet and peaceful emotion_awesome

*chokes on soda and coughs* We are talking about the same Holland, aren't we?
Nah, it's an okay place I guess. Just hopelessly behind and overpriced.
And in some places really not that peaceful, believe me!

User Image

really now? My chiropractor went to Holland last month and she said it was quiet and peaceful place. She was in some cottage village somewhere visiting her overseas boyfriend.

guess it might be different viewing things from a homeland perspective to that of a visitor to your country.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
really now? My chiropractor went to Holland last month and she said it was quiet and peaceful place. She was in some cottage village somewhere visiting her overseas boyfriend.

guess it might be different viewing things from a homeland perspective to that of a visitor to your country.

The villages are okay to live in, they can be calm and quiet though they also have their scars.
And yeah, it's always a different point of view if you live in the country or are just visiting there.

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

The villages are okay to live in, they can be calm and quiet though they also have their scars.
And yeah, it's always a different point of view if you live in the country or are just visiting there.

User Image

but why do you dislike your country? very curious. (LOLz, i find it funny this thread talk went from food to living situations XD )

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
but why do you dislike your country? very curious. (LOLz, i find it funny this thread talk went from food to living situations XD )

It's not that I so much dislike this tiny country. I think its what anyone who lives anywhere has at a certain point: starting to notice things that you just wish to see differently, things outsiders don't see.

*laughs* Tends to happen more often than once xD

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

It's not that I so much dislike this tiny country. I think its what anyone who lives anywhere has at a certain point: starting to notice things that you just wish to see differently, things outsiders don't see.

*laughs* Tends to happen more often than once xD

User Image

well I can definitely see that point that your making. sometimes its just that when someone goes on vacation, the veil of delusion sets in and we only want to believe what we want to make the best of any trip heh...

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
well I can definitely see that point that your making. sometimes its just that when someone goes on vacation, the veil of delusion sets in and we only want to believe what we want to make the best of any trip heh...

Eeeyup! I've made myself guilty of that too, seeing things more rosy when on a trip outside the borders.
And, keeping human nature in mind, we tend to always find something to complain about wink

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

Eeeyup! I've made myself guilty of that too, seeing things more rosy when on a trip outside the borders.
And, keeping human nature in mind, we tend to always find something to complain about wink

User Image

its great being human isn't it rolleyes built in complaint system and everything lolz

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
its great being human isn't it rolleyes built in complaint system and everything lolz

It's utterly divine!!! rolleyes
Apparently some think they aren't even alive when they can't complain...

On a side note: I've been staring at you avvie for a while now and I like it a lot! Original use for the items!

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

It's utterly divine!!! rolleyes
Apparently some think they aren't even alive when they can't complain...

On a side note: I've been staring at you avvie for a while now and I like it a lot! Original use for the items!

User Image

hahahaha! those people XD

hehe, thanks :3 I have had this combo of items since 2009. I almost won in the arena's with this once but didn't get enough votes unfortunately. I've had many variations with gwee being my visible avatar. gimmie a sec I might be able to show you another one. its nothing to amazing but its a little diff. lol.

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix

hehe, thanks :3 I have had this combo of items since 2009. I almost won in the arena's with this once but didn't get enough votes unfortunately. I've had many variations with gwee being my visible avatar. gimmie a sec I might be able to show you another one. its nothing to amazing but its a little diff. lol.

Yes, those people! Though I have to admit that they can make life more interesting when you pick their complaints apart effectively and try to reason with them xD

I would love to see it!
Edit: Okay, that one is just utterly adorable!

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

Yes, those people! Though I have to admit that they can make life more interesting when you pick their complaints apart effectively and try to reason with them xD

I would love to see it!
Edit: Okay, that one is just utterly adorable!

User Image

LOL! reasoning with them is like a whole different language. almost like its not even in their dictionary of words XD

:3 I have tons of variations using gwee in poses. I've had one where one gwee is lifting another from a puddle. grunny watching gwee burn a forest fire. glad you like this one though smile

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
LOL! reasoning with them is like a whole different language. almost like its not even in their dictionary of words XD

:3 I have tons of variations using gwee in poses. I've had one where one gwee is lifting another from a puddle. grunny watching gwee burn a forest fire. glad you like this one though smile

And the more you're making sense, the harder they try to make you believe your perspective on the matter is wrong xD People like that make my day worthwhile and give an instant reason to get out of bed every morning!

*hums* I love those adorable little dragons. I've got three in my inventory as well but never could figure out a nice way to use them... Can I see the other two poses?

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix

And the more you're making sense, the harder they try to make you believe your perspective on the matter is wrong xD People like that make my day worthwhile and give an instant reason to get out of bed every morning!

*hums* I love those adorable little dragons. I've got three in my inventory as well but never could figure out a nice way to use them... Can I see the other two poses?

User Image

indeed! XD so I'm going to take a stab but assume your still in school? ( from our chats it seems your still in your teens.)

as much as I want to re-create those and show you, unfortunately I cannot.
1) I don't have the items anymore
2) the items inflated so much that its impossible for me to purchase until the MP decides to deflate in value.

who would have thought that me getting off the site for X amount of years would cause me to have to scrounge for gold. heck 400k was a lot of gold when I was on this site. lol

EDIT: heres a very old one from the arena's I used. the story itself tells of the avi idea.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=100704325#title

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
indeed! XD so I'm going to take a stab but assume your still in school? ( from our chats it seems your still in your teens.)

as much as I want to re-create those and show you, unfortunately I cannot.
1) I don't have the items anymore
2) the items inflated so much that its impossible for me to purchase until the MP decides to deflate in value.

who would have thought that me getting off the site for X amount of years would cause me to have to scrounge for gold. heck 400k was a lot of gold when I was on this site. lol

*laughs* Almost 100% accurate!
(Very) early twenties, part time following an education (well, they try to get me to learn something at any rate...) and part-time working and (thankfully) full-time living on my own!

Pitty... Would have loved to see one Gwee pulling the other out of the mud *g*
Gaia has been turned upside-down price-wise. I have items in my inventory I bought for half a mil two years ago and are now worth 2,5 mill...

Edit: Looking good! Love the story you've written for it xD

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas