Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Gentle felix
:3 don't worry about apologizing. I understand fully that our daily lives will take us away from the internet. some more than others will be gone offline for days and I've come to accept that it is what it is. we cannot control what happens in our lives so there really is no apology needed. you can reply when you have the time to. you are not bound by any obligations smile

*smirks* Still don't see that evilness in you. you sound way too good of a little goody-two shoes for me to believe a lick of that. guess I can't braid you good enough to make you a swiss-miss ;P

aww...well I suppose I can understand why you aren't.

everyone's got that betting blood in them. you must've gotten deterred from betting from a bad loss I'm guessing.

easier said than done with that plan. but finding that good job might be quite a struggle unless your country is in demand for what your offering.

holy cow...o_o so exactly what century is Holland living it? sounds like they're trying to repress everything and make it go thru a new generation of a Hitler at reign. (god, hope that does not come true).

haha fine... well if that's the case, then I demand to know your name smile only fair. *does a goofy dance*

*laughs heartily at her muttering* oh cheer up! I'm sure your brother did worse to you when you two were little.

Thanks for understanding. And from my side a little warning: the worst is yet to come. So I'll be lees-active in a short while....

Oh! But you don't know what I would do to my friend if he fails that test *grins a bit to widely to be innocent*
Me? A goody-two-shoes? So that's why I got that speeding ticket when I borrowed my bro's bike! Because I'm a goody-two-shoes... Eeeeeyup! Besides that point: you own me for the messed-up braid job on my hair! *tries to glare*

No actually, I have no bad experiences with betting. It just doesn't draw to me when I calculate the chances of actually winning something. As I've said before, the chance of winning the 1 mil here is 1 on 100.000.000. And that's based on a population of 16.805.037 back in 2013. So what chance do we stand on winning that one mil???
Statistics hun, statistics and a sober mind wink

And might be my trick up my sleeve... I offer more than just maintenance of the garden wink My ultimate plan is to have a business that offers all the phases to get a nice garden, And the customer can either choose a phase alone or wrap chosen phases in a bundle. (Phases being: #1 Design, #2 creating, #3 maintaining.) Spreading the odds I believe they call it wink

Well, that's just it: even we, the inhabitants of Holland, don;t get it anymore. On one side we have parties hollering that those from outside out borders should have equal rights and on the other side those whom fight against these ideas. On one side we have a few provinces whom allow same-sex marriages but on the other: those whom prefer the same sex get kicked to oblivion. And don't get me started about what to feel when you are open to BOTH sexes... *sings: I'm stuck in the middle and I can;t find my way out!*
We won't be going for a Hitler reign, trust me. We still bare the scares of THAT ruling, how ever short it was.
No, I think our country, as it is now, more like the USA was back in 1863, when Lincoln posed against slavery. A nation divided between the knowledge of what is right and what it is used to.

Yeah, that would be very personal! A name for a name then it is!

No actually... He only managed to get one piece of gum in my hair once. And my hair was way shorter back then....

User Image

Enduring Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gaian 50
Shuukakuusha
User Image
Gentle felix
:3 don't worry about apologizing. I understand fully that our daily lives will take us away from the internet. some more than others will be gone offline for days and I've come to accept that it is what it is. we cannot control what happens in our lives so there really is no apology needed. you can reply when you have the time to. you are not bound by any obligations smile

*smirks* Still don't see that evilness in you. you sound way too good of a little goody-two shoes for me to believe a lick of that. guess I can't braid you good enough to make you a swiss-miss ;P

aww...well I suppose I can understand why you aren't.

everyone's got that betting blood in them. you must've gotten deterred from betting from a bad loss I'm guessing.

easier said than done with that plan. but finding that good job might be quite a struggle unless your country is in demand for what your offering.

holy cow...o_o so exactly what century is Holland living it? sounds like they're trying to repress everything and make it go thru a new generation of a Hitler at reign. (god, hope that does not come true).

haha fine... well if that's the case, then I demand to know your name smile only fair. *does a goofy dance*

*laughs heartily at her muttering* oh cheer up! I'm sure your brother did worse to you when you two were little.

Thanks for understanding. And from my side a little warning: the worst is yet to come. So I'll be lees-active in a short while....

Oh! But you don't know what I would do to my friend if he fails that test *grins a bit to widely to be innocent*
Me? A goody-two-shoes? So that's why I got that speeding ticket when I borrowed my bro's bike! Because I'm a goody-two-shoes... Eeeeeyup! Besides that point: you own me for the messed-up braid job on my hair! *tries to glare*

No actually, I have no bad experiences with betting. It just doesn't draw to me when I calculate the chances of actually winning something. As I've said before, the chance of winning the 1 mil here is 1 on 100.000.000. And that's based on a population of 16.805.037 back in 2013. So what chance do we stand on winning that one mil???
Statistics hun, statistics and a sober mind wink

And might be my trick up my sleeve... I offer more than just maintenance of the garden wink My ultimate plan is to have a business that offers all the phases to get a nice garden, And the customer can either choose a phase alone or wrap chosen phases in a bundle. (Phases being: #1 Design, #2 creating, #3 maintaining.) Spreading the odds I believe they call it wink

Well, that's just it: even we, the inhabitants of Holland, don;t get it anymore. On one side we have parties hollering that those from outside out borders should have equal rights and on the other side those whom fight against these ideas. On one side we have a few provinces whom allow same-sex marriages but on the other: those whom prefer the same sex get kicked to oblivion. And don't get me started about what to feel when you are open to BOTH sexes... *sings: I'm stuck in the middle and I can;t find my way out!*
We won't be going for a Hitler reign, trust me. We still bare the scares of THAT ruling, how ever short it was.
No, I think our country, as it is now, more like the USA was back in 1863, when Lincoln posed against slavery. A nation divided between the knowledge of what is right and what it is used to.

Yeah, that would be very personal! A name for a name then it is!

No actually... He only managed to get one piece of gum in my hair once. And my hair was way shorter back then....

User Image

hey, its no worries. you cannot control what happens when life demands all of your time. all you can do is continue working at it and when you have the free time to do so, you can reply. i'll probably still be around for some time before I hit another hiatus from gaia..heh sweatdrop

*twitches an eyebrow* oh really, now you've caught my full attention. please pray-tell.
haha, no you didn't....did you? and how do you get a ticket for speeding on a bike? unless you mean a motorized bike XD still does not sound like something you would do.
*laughs softly* well you go to any hair salon and i'll pay for the bill, how about that razz

LOL! betting shouldn't be all about statistics XD it should be random and fun to play. if you focus too much on odds then you'll never feel the thrill of randomly placing a few $ and hope to win. if you win or lose, its just fun playing and not having a care in the world about that money.

sounds like a good idea on that business plan. but it sounds good saying it but it'll be hard doing it once it goes into full bloom. not everything can go as we view it as. sweatdrop

aww...*hugs* well I'm sure one day they'll see the light of day. how about you? are you open to all sides and everything? your not like people of Holland and stuck in a hole are you? it doesn't sound like you are.
well, hopefully someone smart takes that government with some intelligence and changes the place for good but that'll probably take some time.

XDD okies, 1 pic for 1 pic with real name for real name. just send the p.m when you find your piccy wink i'll add the height in for the bonus.

O_o you has longer hair now? what do you like better, the long or short?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff