Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hai. So I play Flyff, and I mean, yea it's grind-based, yes there are annoying people, BUT there is a huge playerbase and whether you're level 7 or level 70 there will always be people that you can talk to/level with. The only really annoying thing (besides grinding) is that there are a lot of 10 year olds that hang out in arena and kill you cause they're just the coolest psykeepers ever. but the upside, there are a lot of EXP events, maybe one a month, they always always have events, like i said before, you can meet lots and lots of people, and ... ya. Okay. So.

Tanuki
OhJoe- Lv. 83 AoE Billposter
fryfry- Lv. 52 Magician (Psy)
Xazara- Lv. 41 Magician (Elementor)
Fryz- Lv. 39 Acrobat (Ranger)

Mocomchi
iEatUnicorns- Lv.58 Acrobat. (Lulz.)

Yetti
Finnick- Lv.50 Mercenary

Okay, that's pretty much all of my characters.

There is a 3x exp event going on right now until October 2nd.
I got OhJoe to level 60 in one day with this event. So yeah, it's pretty easy to level with an event and what not.

So Comment if you play or would like to biggrin

Might have exaggerated on the exp events

Interesting Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Jack-pot 100
Ooh, it's been a while since I last checked Flyff.
I am a (I think) 85-M FSRM on Yetti.

4,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Immortalee

I almost became an RM when i was doing the quest until i realized at the end i was talking to the "Ringmaster Guardian" or whatever xD So i went back, but ya FSRM are like the nicest people ever. But people are just like: BUFF NOW. BUFF PLS. BUFFZ. GIMME BUFFS.

They need to calm.down.

You should start playing againthough(:
Does Mia server still exist?
That's the one I was on

I was bummed out when PvP was taken off of that server though
It was fun dressing like a newbie and hunting player killers that were looking for easy targets.

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

WOOOOOOW
holy s**t man
i don't know how anyone can take more than 10 levels of that game

seriously the minute i started playing (in 2009 i mean) it feels like the game was one
GIANT
GRINDFEST

Shirtless Lunatic

I used to play a lot, had like an 80-M blade. But now I have only Mac computers and I never play anymore.

Interesting Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Jack-pot 100
Like A Gent
Immortalee

I almost became an RM when i was doing the quest until i realized at the end i was talking to the "Ringmaster Guardian" or whatever xD So i went back, but ya FSRM are like the nicest people ever. But people are just like: BUFF NOW. BUFF PLS. BUFFZ. GIMME BUFFS.

They need to calm.down.

Yeah, you learn to ignore beggers... Though, I have a soft spot for low levels. I think I also have a 100+ INT AoE BP
I may join again... Maybe we could get together on there at some point?

Invisible Genius

I'm unfortunately on another server (Kargo) and have been playing for.. eh ages. It's an addictive game, although you've got to learn to enjoy the heartfelt grind and jerk-a-holic player base (mainly found in arena).

Dapper Genius

I tried it for a little bit. I remember getting very annoyed at some quest in the starter zone where you had to gather drops or something, and you could slaughter dozens of mobs and not find a single quest item. Though, I've heard the game has improved with recent updates.

4,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Immortalee
Like A Gent
Immortalee

They need to calm.down.

Yeah, you learn to ignore beggers... Though, I have a soft spot for low levels. I think I also have a 100+ INT AoE BP
I may join again... Maybe we could get together on there at some point?

Yes I'd Love to play :3

4,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
NyteSama
That's the one I was on

It was fun dressing like a newbie and hunting player killers that were looking for easy targets.

lawl. Ok so like a few versions ago, v16 i think, they merged servers, so you would still have your characters and stuff, it's just merged. Every server has PvP now, so yay biggrin
Like A Gent
NyteSama
That's the one I was on

lawl. Ok so like a few versions ago, v16 i think, they merged servers, so you would still have your characters and stuff, it's just merged. Every server has PvP now, so yay biggrin

Oh, they brought back the PvP in every server? That's brilliant; I missed that
Did they ever bring back battle music? I really miss hearing that when I entered combat. :B

Invisible Genius

NyteSama
Like A Gent
NyteSama
That's the one I was on

Did they ever bring back battle music? I really miss hearing that when I entered combat. :B

Yes, they did bring it back. There's more than one battle theme now, so it's slightly more entertaining when you enter a fight. :3
iroflcakes
NyteSama
Like A Gent
NyteSama
That's the one I was on

Yes, they did bring it back. There's more than one battle theme now, so it's slightly more entertaining when you enter a fight. :3

ohh
if I ever remember my login info for that game, I might pop back in just to derp around a bit
Good thing, too. I enjoyed that music.
I'll probably never get past level 65, but I can at least cruise around the place like I used to.

Distinct Genius

Oo I haven't played this game for aaages! I'm literally just downloading it again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff