Welcome to Gaia! ::

First time on since 2010 i think, anyway i have a few old monthly collectables from 07-08 and some opened ones for their items from those years and before... I know its greedy but I think ill sell when the price its a high peek but I might let some go now...
Should I?

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
If you're going to sell them sell them when the price is high! I don't think that's greedy. They're your items you can do whatever you want with them. I don't know if people will buy them however.

All you can do is try when you think the price is high enough. Putting them up on the marketplace never hurts! You could also try the exchange. The prices are usually lower than the MP but you might find people who are looking for that specific item that you want to sell/get ride of.

Good Luck!

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You might want to wait closer to December, when prices reach their highest, but go ahead and sell them off. Unless you want to hang onto them and wear them, there isn't much reason to keep them around.

Do note that prices haven't skyrocketed for all MCs like they have in previous years. You can easily find a bunch of letters in the 60k-90k range, so you won't necessarily get fantastically wealthy that way. Then again, I did find out I had an August 2008 letter in my inventory recently. The items didn't impress me that much back then - they still don't - but Lusty Scoundrels are all the rage these days and I'm hoping to sell it for a lot over the holidays.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
No! Hoard everything!

Supernatural Elder

35,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
I'm actually the same way (two year hiatus). Unfortunately most of the items I saved did not shoot up in price like I had hoped. A lot of prices that seem to have risen slowly or not at all over the years, I would go ahead and sell. They're not likely to jump suddenly, and with the newer items having better graphics many of the older MCs are not "worth it" to many of today's users. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I had items saved that went down in price over the two years. Strike while the iron is hot.

Perfect Saint

I hope you have the August 2008 and June 2007. They're the only ones that actually get you decent gold. The rest are kind of meh and probably have remained stable for a few years.

Trash

If there's an item you're after - sell them. If not, just hoard them a little more. cool

Fashionable Shapeshifter

sell sell sell sell sell sell sell sell

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
07 08 collectables?

No, not worth much. Save them for when they're more expensive... cause they won't be for a while.
A good long while.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Einrick
You might want to wait closer to December, when prices reach their highest, but go ahead and sell them off. Unless you want to hang onto them and wear them, there isn't much reason to keep them around.

Do note that prices haven't skyrocketed for all MCs like they have in previous years. You can easily find a bunch of letters in the 60k-90k range, so you won't necessarily get fantastically wealthy that way. Then again, I did find out I had an August 2008 letter in my inventory recently. The items didn't impress me that much back then - they still don't - but Lusty Scoundrels are all the rage these days and I'm hoping to sell it for a lot over the holidays.

You're avatar is pretty cool ^^ That's a really interesting way to use all of those skulls and skeletons!
Dawh thanks guys xD
I think imma wait till December lol
And some of the items and donation letters xD (back when they were called that) are in the 100k-500k range so yeaa lol

Desirable Phantom

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ShadowGuest
First time on since 2010 i think, anyway i have a few old monthly collectables from 07-08 and some opened ones for their items from those years and before... I know its greedy but I think ill sell when the price its a high peek but I might let some go now...
Should I?

No, you shouldn't sell them.

What you should do though, is click on my dragon eggs. They need your love and attention.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff