Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

I actually find the Transformers movies really boring.
Avatar - My opinion of it has pretty much already been expressed by other people.

Inglourious Basterds - I do want to give it a second watch, but it just didn't "wow" me in the same way it did my friends.

Most Marvel movies - This mostly applies to the movies with characters from the Avengers. I'm just not extremely impressed by Marvel movies.

Liberal Genius

I know I'm gonna piss a lot of girls off for this and possibly some guys but "The Notebook" is the one that popped to my mind

I'm a girly girl and I've tried to watch this film but I end up falling asleep or change the channel to something else

I'm more of a "500 days of Summer" girl

Liberal Genius

Benjamin is Broken
Avatar - My opinion of it has pretty much already been expressed by other people.

Inglourious Basterds - I do want to give it a second watch, but it just didn't "wow" me in the same way it did my friends.

Most Marvel movies - This mostly applies to the movies with characters from the Avengers. I'm just not extremely impressed by Marvel movies.

your sig is so sexy

Friendly Sage

Avengers.... neutral
Avatar - It is Dances with Wolves in space with an absurdly over the top villain who was poorly written.He was the most memorable part of the movie, and that is no a good thing.

Titanic - Lets take a natural disaster that could have been a powerful and tragic story if we stuck to what actually happened and make up characters and make it a ******** love story. I used to not like Leo, and this movie was a large part of the reason why, but damn it. Shutter Island, The Departed and Inception are all so freaking GOOD. Also, he will be in Django Unchained.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - All this movie is is a series of poorly choreographed fight scenes connected with a weak plot that is a rehash of the game. The Spirit Within is a better movie. IT has a plot and Steve Buscemi.

Transformers - Why do people like these movies? TRANSFORMERS SHOULD BE ABOUT ******** TRANSFORMERS! NOT SHIA LEBEOUF! Also, make the Transformers look unique instead of confusing masses of metal They were all unique looking in the show. IT was very easy to identify one from another. It had human character, but they were not the focus. ******** you Michael Bay. ******** you with a spiked mace.

V for Vendetta - why do people like this movie? IT is not that good. IT never was that good. IT never will be that good. IT had nice visuals, alliteration and nothing else going for it.

Pirates of the Caribean - I never even saw what was so good about the first movie. Even it was not that great.

A lot of the movies that Tim Burton has done. Tim. Visuals, alone, cannot carry a movie. You knew that when you made your Batman movies. What the hell happened?
Animated Disney films. The Lion King is good, sure. But not that good. And don't even get me started on princess films, ugh. Goddammit. inb4 "but what about your childhood, Gaia user shigayru?", to which I say that I didn't watch Disney in my childhood and I feel like I missed out on absolutely nothing. They're just not that great and I don't understand the constant wanking about how great they are when so many of them are little more than fairy tales.

Also, The Hangover. Why. My brothers hail it as the king of comedy movies, of which is certainly is not. Sighs.

Liberal Genius

Vornwrath
Avatar - It is Dances with Wolves in space with an absurdly over the top villain who was poorly written.He was the most memorable part of the movie, and that is no a good thing.

Titanic - Lets take a natural disaster that could have been a powerful and tragic story if we stuck to what actually happened and make up characters and make it a ******** love story. I used to not like Leo, and this movie was a large part of the reason why, but damn it. Shutter Island, The Departed and Inception are all so freaking GOOD. Also, he will be in Django Unchained.

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - All this movie is is a series of poorly choreographed fight scenes connected with a weak plot that is a rehash of the game. The Spirit Within is a better movie. IT has a plot and Steve Buscemi.

Transformers - Why do people like these movies? TRANSFORMERS SHOULD BE ABOUT ******** TRANSFORMERS! NOT SHIA LEBEOUF! Also, make the Transformers look unique instead of confusing masses of metal They were all unique looking in the show. IT was very easy to identify one from another. It had human character, but they were not the focus. ******** you Michael Bay. ******** you with a spiked mace.

V for Vendetta - why do people like this movie? IT is not that good. IT never was that good. IT never will be that good. IT had nice visuals, alliteration and nothing else going for it.

Pirates of the Caribean - I never even saw what was so good about the first movie. Even it was not that great.

A lot of the movies that Tim Burton has done. Tim. Visuals, alone, cannot carry a movie. You knew that when you made your Batman movies. What the hell happened?

Tim Burton films I kind of agree, I'm a tim burton fan watched all of his films and in my opinion I think he started failing when he made Alice in Wonderland, I did not like it at all he just made the story all dark and violent like it really far away from Lewis Carol's intentions lol and I saw Dark Shadows a few weekends ago, that was terrible, it seems almost like he's trying too hard now, he's lost his touch, i dont know, that's my opinion hopelfully frankenweenie does better since that's one of his original ideas
Pulp Fiction everytime i say i didnt like it all these movie hipsters discredit any of my opinions
stef_loves_stars
Vornwrath

Tim Burton films I kind of agree, I'm a tim burton fan watched all of his films and in my opinion I think he started failing when he made Alice in Wonderland, I did not like it at all he just made the story all dark and violent like it really far away from Lewis Carol's intentions lol and I saw Dark Shadows a few weekends ago, that was terrible, it seems almost like he's trying too hard now, he's lost his touch, i dont know, that's my opinion hopelfully frankenweenie does better since that's one of his original ideas
Alice in Wonderland was no where near as dark as I wanted it to be. I wanted it to be more like American McGee's game.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Blade Runner - I just recently watched this movie and while it's not a bad movie, it didn't really have anything that made me want to watch it again. For me, it was a bit to 'talky' for a sci-fi movie, especially in the scenes with Deckard and that female replicant.
Avatar (dull and unoriginal plot) and The Matrix (I can't get over the abysmal acting, and found it a bit boring).

Questionable Borg

Never Been Kissed, my mom raved about this movie lately, and I found that even in 1999 it brought nothing new to the table and was incredibly boring.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Midnight in Paris- Why was this nominated for best picture? It was dull, repetitive, and obnoxious. I don't usually watch Woody Allen movies (because I can't stand Woody Allen, and he is usually also in the movies he directs), now I know I can't stand the ones he is not even in.

Rainbow Nerd

12,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Cart Raider 100
The Lorax. Everyone on Tumblr seems to love it and I'm sick of seeing that Onceler thing all over my dash. It wasn't even that great as a movie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff