Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Lunatic

Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath

With you 100%

my friend told me the last 30 minutes is him breathing. please tell me this can't be true.

Um, I think so lol I kinda was in and out during a lot of it. I opted not to write a paper about it because I couldn't think of anything nice to say about it and I didn't want to hand in a paper that consisted of me ranting about my utter loathing of the film. We got to skip one paper for the class. Needless to say I was grateful for this.

u lucked out haha. my report would've gone like this.

Dear proffessor,

you made us watch 2001 SO. many people see it as the greatest movie ever made. i see it as writers gave apes a pen and told them write something no one understands. that is why there are 15 minutes about apes, so they could give the REAL writers credit. i would have rather watched 10 hours of a kristen stewart, tyler perry, and nicholas cage remake of titanic, than whatever that was.

sincerely, everyone that knows what a real movie is.

Lol, I don't kno if I'd have gone that far. I would have been more wordy in my flurry of insults. I also happen to like the Professor and he happens to be a real fan of the film so that was another reason I opted not trash one of his favorite films lol not that he would have failed me for it but still I felt I'd spare him.

haha. i hope i don't jinx a titanic remake with christen stewart, tyler perry, and nicholas cage. *shudders*

Tipsy Hunter

8,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath

With you 100%

my friend told me the last 30 minutes is him breathing. please tell me this can't be true.

Um, I think so lol I kinda was in and out during a lot of it. I opted not to write a paper about it because I couldn't think of anything nice to say about it and I didn't want to hand in a paper that consisted of me ranting about my utter loathing of the film. We got to skip one paper for the class. Needless to say I was grateful for this.

Dear proffessor,

you made us watch 2001 SO. many people see it as the greatest movie ever made. i see it as writers gave apes a pen and told them write something no one understands. that is why there are 15 minutes about apes, so they could give the REAL writers credit. i would have rather watched 10 hours of a kristen stewart, tyler perry, and nicholas cage remake of titanic, than whatever that was.

Lol, I don't kno if I'd have gone that far. I would have been more wordy in my flurry of insults. I also happen to like the Professor and he happens to be a real fan of the film so that was another reason I opted not trash one of his favorite films lol not that he would have failed me for it but still I felt I'd spare him.

haha. i hope i don't jinx a titanic remake with christen stewart, tyler perry, and nicholas cage. *shudders*

Yea especially since one of the many problems I had with Titanic is they already didn't have enough good actors in the bunch.

Wheezing Lunatic

Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath

Dear proffessor,

Yea especially since one of the many problems I had with Titanic is they already didn't have enough good actors in the bunch.

i actually really like leonardo dicaprio (and kate winslet is incredibly hot), but thats probably my least favorite of his movies. i was also disappointed that the drawing scene wasn't in 3D. WHAT THE HELL JAME'S CAMERON!!!!

Tipsy Hunter

8,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath

Dear proffessor,

i actually really like leonardo dicaprio (and kate winslet is incredibly hot), but thats probably my least favorite of his movies. i was also disappointed that the drawing scene wasn't in 3D. WHAT THE HELL JAME'S CAMERON!!!!

I didn't see it in 3D no interest what so ever seeing as how I didn't care for the film to much in 2D. I don't care for Kate Winslet. Dicaprio is always good but even he could not save that sinking ship for me. Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman are much hotter and more talented at least in my opinion.

Wheezing Lunatic

Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath

I didn't see it in 3D no interest what so ever seeing as how I didn't care for the film to much in 2D. I don't care for Kate Winslet. Dicaprio is always good but even he could not save that sinking ship for me. Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman are much hotter and more talented at least in my opinion.

natalie portamn is sexy. hahah. the only reason i went was cause my friend forgot to take me to hunger games, so i made him suffer for 3 hours.

Tipsy Hunter

8,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath

natalie portamn is sexy. hahah. the only reason i went was cause my friend forgot to take me to hunger games, so i made him suffer for 3 hours.

I guess but doesn't that mean you suffer by proxy?

Wheezing Lunatic

Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath

I guess but doesn't that mean you suffer by proxy?

oh. didnt think of it that way.

Friendly Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
all of the saw movies
im sorry....
people keep telling me there was plot to them but i have yet to see it.....
I was kind of disappointed by The Dark Knight Rises, to be honest. It was decent and had some great moments, but I feel it got a bit bogged down by too many unnecessary characters and plot points that didn't make sense.
"The Godfather" it bored the crap out of me. I didnt even finish it, I made my sister take it off. I would also have to say "Avatar" by James Cameron, if all a movie has to offer me is graphics and a shitty re-hashed cliche story line, I don't want it

Ladykiller

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ohhhhh man.
Mean Girls was so unfunny to me, it's crazy. They tried way too hard to make a high school drama.
The Breakfast Club did not impress me in anyway. I was bored throughout the entire film. So sorry, but not really.
I have no desire to see Ted, The Hangover wasn't that funny to me, and Tropic Thunder made me want to shoot myself.
A Clockwork Orange is just too ******** weird, I don't see anything artistic or creative in a bunch of freaks drinking milk and raping women.
I also don't find most of Tim Burton's films all that great. With the exception of Corpse Bride and Edward Scissorhands.
Shawn of the Dead was dumb, Scott Pilgrim seems like some wannabe anime thing, and Zombieland was a waste of time.

But I'm a very picky person and the general population kind of hates everything I like.
What can you do.

Wheezing Lunatic

Corky B Roll
Ohhhhh man.
Mean Girls was so unfunny to me, it's crazy. They tried way too hard to make a high school drama.
The Breakfast Club did not impress me in anyway. I was bored throughout the entire film. So sorry, but not really.
I have no desire to see Ted, The Hangover wasn't that funny to me, and Tropic Thunder made me want to shoot myself.
A Clockwork Orange is just too ******** weird, I don't see anything artistic or creative in a bunch of freaks drinking milk and raping women.
I also don't find most of Tim Burton's films all that great. With the exception of Corpse Bride and Edward Scissorhands.
Shawn of the Dead was dumb, Scott Pilgrim seems like some wannabe anime thing, and Zombieland was a waste of time.

But I'm a very picky person and the general population kind of hates everything I like.
What can you do.

Have u seen Tim Burton and Johnny Depp's Ed Wood? its an independent film he made that IMO is better than any of his other stuff.

Questionable Borg

My latest film is Groundhog Day, I watched it the other night, and I know it's a classic, but I don't see why, I was pretty bored.

Questionable Borg

Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath

Dear proffessor,

You don't like Leo DiCaprio or Kate Winslet? I like them both alright, but I still don't like Titanic

Tipsy Hunter

8,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
Mayor Gravity
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath
Inkmind
Errant Wrath

Dear proffessor,

You don't like Leo DiCaprio or Kate Winslet? I like them both alright, but I still don't like Titanic

Leo I like, Kate Winslet not so much. I think she is an over rated actress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff