Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Man-Lover

I MUST HAVE FIRE EMBLEM emotion_dowant

Why must MechaNeko have to use GaiaCash, I don't have
that kind of dough. emotion_donotwant

Sparkly Nerd

Wine colored Roses

I have him in doll form... if you are interested...

Partying Reveler

I will be Buying a Kotetsu doll. Other than that i'm actually really disappointed , i really wanted Clothes items ( Kotetsu's beautiful hat ) oh well at least i get a companion.

Sparkly Man-Lover

Neon Wasteland
I will be Buying a Kotetsu doll. Other than that i'm actually really disappointed , i really wanted Clothes items ( Kotetsu's beautiful hat ) oh well at least i get a companion.

Clothes would have been wonderful. I would really
love to have Nathan's jacket and hair. emotion_kirakira

Smooth Operator

36,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Why must it be non-available outside the US anyways? Why the hell do they offer items that can only be bought if you live in one certain place on earth. That's the Super-Saiyajin form of racist.

Alien Worshipper

TerrAqua111
Why must it be non-available outside the US anyways? Why the hell do they offer items that can only be bought if you live in one certain place on earth. That's the Super-Saiyajin form of racist.

It says, dude. Due to licensing issues.And besides, you can buy it from the Marketplace.

Smooth Operator

36,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Diabolical Indulgence
TerrAqua111

It says, dude. Due to licensing issues.And besides, you can buy it from the Marketplace.

And on the MP they are overpriced of course. Besides: it's forbidden to sell them in shops due to license issues but then when they land in the MP these issues are suddenly gone? Where's the sense behind that?

Alien Worshipper

TerrAqua111
Diabolical Indulgence
TerrAqua111

And on the MP they are overpriced of course. Besides: it's forbidden to sell them in shops due to license issues but then when they land in the MP these issues are suddenly gone? Where's the sense behind that?

It's because in the MP, they aren't being sold for real money.

Smooth Operator

36,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Diabolical Indulgence
TerrAqua111
Diabolical Indulgence
TerrAqua111

Well, then why not selling them in the regular shops as well for Gaia gold if selling them for real money is the main problem behind the license issues?

Alien Worshipper

TerrAqua111

Well, then why not selling them in the regular shops as well for Gaia gold if selling them for real money is the main problem behind the license issues?

Because they're doing it to make money.

Aaaaalso, reference links are forbidden. -prods at your signature-

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
TerrAqua111
Diabolical Indulgence
TerrAqua111
Diabolical Indulgence
TerrAqua111

it's likely part of the deal for this involved money exchanging hands between Gaia and Viz, and in a deal like this they're probably required to give Viz a percentage of the profits made by selling the items for Gaia Cash. if they were selling the items for gold instead they'd have to dig into their own pockets to get a deal like this. that's not a smart business move, not when they already have all the costs involved in keeping this site up and running and the paid staff members paid.

Interstellar Explorer

Neon Wasteland

I would have loved the dress of some characters too, like... Kotetsu or maybe Dragon Kid's hair or casual outfit too. I really like his hat too smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff