Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeojie
impalin sarah palin
yeojie
impalin sarah palin
yeojie
Wounded Stitches

Now I'm only using his video to name off the example of subjugation of men in media. As he said films like "serenity" and "kill bill" of some of these. I do admit that him using Saints Row as an example was rather flawed.

ANYWAYS
popular feminism wants to dismantle the patriarchy, meaning all of their gender expectations and rules with it, this INCLUDES for men. IDK why men think they're getting a rotten deal out of feminism, they just have to open their eyes and realize what it's all for.

so tell us all, young prophet of the feminist cult, what DO men get out of this dismantling of a thing that has no conclusive evidence of even existing and is prob more akin to a conspiracy/theistic theory?

oh and how the f** is thunderf00t silencing women's voices? what an asinine thing to say

never claimed to be a prophet lmfao , just speaking up when necessary

because gender roles and expectations are a direct result of sexism , american men can finally be released from their hypermasculinity complex & start acting like actual human beings with emotions that arent just displayed after blowjobs or sports game or away from anyone to see their 'weakness'

along with many other things,
not sure if you're trying to troll or whatever soo

&thunderf00t is ur typical a*****e who thinks his male opinions against voices from women who suffer from female struggle hold any weight at all

also what made u reply over a week later

i don't use gaia often so thats your answer to the last question, thats not silencing women's voices though, see you've just made a false accusation with no basis, feminists seem to do this a lot, you even just implied that because he's a man with weightless pov's on womens issues he should in fact be silenced

"because gender roles and expectations are a direct result of sexism" thats also a baseless statement straight out of post structuralist academic jargon 101, gender roles are reinforced by thousands of years of sociobiological evolution and sexism is a product of this, not the other way around

you're taking the silencing part too literally, he's not getting rid of their ability to have their opinion, he is speaking AGAINST them silencing/ignoring their own experiences with sexism. as a man, he does not have a valuable moral opinion anyway and is being oppressive towards the oppressed (women).

& 'sociobiological' evolution is just another crap Darwin theoretical perspective, which i believe should not be a factor in a much more civilized society of human beings.. accepting gender roles and expectations as "natural" is a huge part of the problem of normalizing sexism in our society, leaving the cause hopeless, when change CAN and IS currently being made. it's not a radical idea to understand the effects gender roles have on women AND men, and how restructuring and rebalancing an american society to fit further demands for equality and justice has been done before.

another crap Darwin theoretical perspective with evidence to back it up, unlike the s**t you're spouting
believe it or not we are animals and much of what we do and how we do it is a direct result of this fact, it really is a shame to know that feminism is not synonymous with logic or reason, thunderf00t is not being oppressive by having opinions and expressing them publicly, do you even know the meaning of that word? because what he says might emotionally outrage a woman does not oppress you, unless you're suggesting interactions that cause emotional reaction are a form of oppression? in which case youre way down the rabbit hole hahaha
the very idea of a man not having morally valuable opinions on a "womans issue" because hes a man is ridiculous and sexist, which is ironic, just how sexist the general feminist cult is

Relentless Glitch

Symphoniess
Dalia Royce
La Painted Lady
Dalia Royce
Kuroko with Pitbulls
Quote:
Fun facts: Most women suffer in mental health and men suffer from physical health. More males are born with the changes of still birth, health issues, and dying from accidents.

what the hell does that mean?
Probably that men are actually weaker than females in those aspects.

Ex: Women are the gene carriers like color blind gene. Males get the color blind.
Include hemophilia.

I have to ask.

Wtf is your sig pic supposed to symbol?

Legit, I could never understand it if it meant something.
I lol'd at the coincidence of the little girl's sad face when I searched for zero in the MP.

Tasty Treat

13,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Falling For You 25
There are good and bad people in every group. Not all feminists want dominance, bashing, and double standards. That's all I'm gonna say. It's just stupid to group every single person up and stereotype them.

Worthy Trash

Dalia Royce
La Painted Lady
Dalia Royce
Kuroko with Pitbulls
Quote:
Fun facts: Most women suffer in mental health and men suffer from physical health. More males are born with the changes of still birth, health issues, and dying from accidents.

what the hell does that mean?
Probably that men are actually weaker than females in those aspects.

Ex: Women are the gene carriers like color blind gene. Males get the color blind.
Include hemophilia.

I have to ask.

Wtf is your sig pic supposed to symbol?

Legit, I could never understand it if it meant something.

Anxious Cutie-Pie

15,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
impalin sarah palin
yeojie
impalin sarah palin
yeojie
Wounded Stitches

Now I'm only using his video to name off the example of subjugation of men in media. As he said films like "serenity" and "kill bill" of some of these. I do admit that him using Saints Row as an example was rather flawed.

ANYWAYS
popular feminism wants to dismantle the patriarchy, meaning all of their gender expectations and rules with it, this INCLUDES for men. IDK why men think they're getting a rotten deal out of feminism, they just have to open their eyes and realize what it's all for.

so tell us all, young prophet of the feminist cult, what DO men get out of this dismantling of a thing that has no conclusive evidence of even existing and is prob more akin to a conspiracy/theistic theory?

oh and how the f** is thunderf00t silencing women's voices? what an asinine thing to say

because gender roles and expectations are a direct result of sexism , american men can finally be released from their hypermasculinity complex & start acting like actual human beings with emotions that arent just displayed after blowjobs or sports game or away from anyone to see their 'weakness'

&thunderf00t is ur typical a*****e who thinks his male opinions against voices from women who suffer from female struggle hold any weight at all

i don't use gaia often so thats your answer to the last question, thats not silencing women's voices though, see you've just made a false accusation with no basis, feminists seem to do this a lot, you even just implied that because he's a man with weightless pov's on womens issues he should in fact be silenced

"because gender roles and expectations are a direct result of sexism" thats also a baseless statement straight out of post structuralist academic jargon 101, gender roles are reinforced by thousands of years of sociobiological evolution and sexism is a product of this, not the other way around

you're taking the silencing part too literally, he's not getting rid of their ability to have their opinion, he is speaking AGAINST them silencing/ignoring their own experiences with sexism. as a man, he does not have a valuable moral opinion anyway and is being oppressive towards the oppressed (women).

& 'sociobiological' evolution is just another crap Darwin theoretical perspective, which i believe should not be a factor in a much more civilized society of human beings.. accepting gender roles and expectations as "natural" is a huge part of the problem of normalizing sexism in our society, leaving the cause hopeless, when change CAN and IS currently being made. it's not a radical idea to understand the effects gender roles have on women AND men, and how restructuring and rebalancing an american society to fit further demands for equality and justice has been done before.
yeojie
impalin sarah palin
yeojie
Wounded Stitches
yeojie
Wounded Stitches

Well I can't list any examples without accrediting this video:

ah yes, thunderf00t... your typical white neckbeard douchebag speaking as if men are the victim to feminism...
a MAN who spends most of his life silencing women's voices, what men do best.
i literally should have known someone would link me to one of his stupid a** videos

ANYWAYS

Anxious Cutie-Pie

15,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
impalin sarah palin
yeojie
Wounded Stitches
yeojie
Wounded Stitches

ah yes, thunderf00t... your typical white neckbeard douchebag speaking as if men are the victim to feminism...
i literally should have known someone would link me to one of his stupid a** videos

ANYWAYS

yeojie
Wounded Stitches
yeojie
Wounded Stitches
yeojie
Wounded Stitches

You may think that but not many people focus on the female dominance characteristic whether it be in films or video games. Simply the female is always the victim, never the male. There is a film "Oppressed Majority" where women are the dominant power in the world and men are the ones being assaulted and harasse. There are lot of examples of this its just that not a lot of attention is brought to it.

What the hell are you talking about? In what cases would a male be a victim to something in a film? You're not giving any examples at all...

& "Oppressed Majority" is meant as an ironic film, meant to open people's eyes on the blatant sexism in the world by flipping the script on them.

ANYWAYS

La Painted Lady
EnergyFIST
La Painted Lady
Feminism in the US is not about equality between men and women, but about perpetuating female dominance, male bashing, and double standards.

I was researching this and decided it was a waste of time because I already know what they are saying. There is nothing wrong with being equal. Some people are being bashed for being traditional. When I was younger I was highly against being a house wife. Now that I'm older it's not a bad idea. I whole heartedly want to have the same income of a man, be able to walk the streets without feeling like I will get violated, and independent. I thought that in order to have those things feminism was the way to do things. I have looked over the years on how aggressive feminism is. I remember a woman saying "I'm a feminist, beep". I wanted to punch her in the face for calling someone a beep. If men were talked badly it was okay, but if a woman was it's sex discrimination. Want to have equal income, but not when it comes to dating. I have noticed straight men are getting more feminine and straight women are getting more masculine. Men have been more sensitive and women less. I think it dates back to 2009 with emotional changes.

If you think I'm wrong, you're welcome to voice your opinion, please refrain from insults and name calling.
I will treat you with respect long as you respect I don't agree with you.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tJiZvrg1rK

that's very true.

i know my stuff. xD

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
EnergyFIST
La Painted Lady
Feminism in the US is not about equality between men and women, but about perpetuating female dominance, male bashing, and double standards.

I was researching this and decided it was a waste of time because I already know what they are saying. There is nothing wrong with being equal. Some people are being bashed for being traditional. When I was younger I was highly against being a house wife. Now that I'm older it's not a bad idea. I whole heartedly want to have the same income of a man, be able to walk the streets without feeling like I will get violated, and independent. I thought that in order to have those things feminism was the way to do things. I have looked over the years on how aggressive feminism is. I remember a woman saying "I'm a feminist, beep". I wanted to punch her in the face for calling someone a beep. If men were talked badly it was okay, but if a woman was it's sex discrimination. Want to have equal income, but not when it comes to dating. I have noticed straight men are getting more feminine and straight women are getting more masculine. Men have been more sensitive and women less. I think it dates back to 2009 with emotional changes.

If you think I'm wrong, you're welcome to voice your opinion, please refrain from insults and name calling.

that's very true.

Anxious Cutie-Pie

15,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wounded Stitches
yeojie
Wounded Stitches
yeojie
Wounded Stitches

You may think that but not many people focus on the female dominance characteristic whether it be in films or video games. Simply the female is always the victim, never the male. There is a film "Oppressed Majority" where women are the dominant power in the world and men are the ones being assaulted and harasse. There are lot of examples of this its just that not a lot of attention is brought to it.

What the hell are you talking about? In what cases would a male be a victim to something in a film? You're not giving any examples at all...

& "Oppressed Majority" is meant as an ironic film, meant to open people's eyes on the blatant sexism in the world by flipping the script on them.

ANYWAYS

In a relationship with Condensed Milk Powder

Ice-Cold Poster

La Painted Lady

Wolf

yeojie
Wounded Stitches
yeojie
Wounded Stitches
yeojie
Wounded Stitches
A feminazi is dominance. And hey men are treated unequall as well. There are many films out there that subjugate men to being nothing but a mere punching bag for the female protagonist.

Male dominance is FAR more prevalent than female dominance in films...
This is an absolutely ridiculous argument. Name those films...

Anxious Cutie-Pie

15,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wounded Stitches
yeojie
Wounded Stitches
yeojie
Wounded Stitches
A feminazi is dominance. And hey men are treated unequall as well. There are many films out there that subjugate men to being nothing but a mere punching bag for the female protagonist.

Male dominance is FAR more prevalent than female dominance in films...
This is an absolutely ridiculous argument. Name those films...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff