Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

You don't believe in my Father or like...Zeus or what do you mean by "God"?

Referring to a Greek god, or a god of any monotheistic religion by the term "God" wouldn't really make sense
I'm referring to Yahweh, or as he is most commonly referred to in America and most 1st world, Christian countries: God

Don't you dare speak of "אל‎"(My Father) in that manner.

No one knows the Son except the Father and no one knows the Father except the Son.

Yahweh?

I'd say the mother knows both of them pretty well
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

You don't believe in my Father or like...Zeus or what do you mean by "God"?

Referring to a Greek god, or a god of any monotheistic religion by the term "God" wouldn't really make sense
I'm referring to Yahweh, or as he is most commonly referred to in America and most 1st world, Christian countries: God

Don't you dare speak of "אל‎"(My Father) in that manner.

No one knows the Son except the Father and no one knows the Father except the Son.

Yahweh?

I'd say the mother knows both of them pretty well

That is, if you define God n an anthropomorphic form. In Russellan Science the Creator (God) is sexless, formless, omnscient, omnipresent and omnpotent. It's all a matter of defintion. I choose to use the term Creator instead, since it is not loaded wiith man made god qualities, like: venegence, hate, punishment, hell, retribution and a host of other ungodly attributes the wicked priests of the world have framed the Creator with so as to have false control over their fellow man.

There was a young man who said “Damn, For it certainly seems that I am, A creature that moves In determinate grooves, I’m not even a bus – I’m a tram.

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son

That is, if you define God n an anthropomorphic form. In Russellan Science the Creator (God) is sexless, formless, omnscient, omnipresent and omnpotent. It's all a matter of defintion. I choose to use the term Creator instead, since it is not loaded wiith man made god qualities, like: venegence, hate, punishment, hell, retribution and a host of other ungodly attributes the wicked priests of the world have framed the Creator with so as to have false control over their fellow man.

There was a young man who said “Damn, For it certainly seems that I am, A creature that moves In determinate grooves, I’m not even a bus – I’m a tram.

Did he then think "Hey! For I can’t help but feel I could stray, I’m willing to bet
There’s no path which is set,
I feel free and creative this way.”?
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

Did he then think "Hey! For I can’t help but feel I could stray, I’m willing to bet
There’s no path which is set,
I feel free and creative this way.”?

Nope, he was in the middle of finishing his statement but choked on a blade of grass.

It sounded like this...

"Hey! I just realized that I might be coming out of the closet and I could be gay, I am a rebel the size of a pebble with ideas worthy of deserving a med-"

He was then sent into the existential Abyss and became a Nihilist.

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son

Nope, he was in the middle of finishing his statement but choked on a blade of grass.

It sounded like this...

"Hey! I just realized that I might be coming out of the closet and I could be gay, I am a rebel the size of a pebble with ideas worthy of deserving a med-"

That happened to a friend of mine. He said "Candle Jack" and suddenly he was never heard fr-
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

It sounded like this...

That happened to a friend of mine. He said "Candle Jack" and suddenly he was never heard fr-

Think of it as an...

Existential cliffhanger?

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

It sounded like this...

Think of it as an...

Existential cliffhanger?

User Image

Enduring Phantom

Are the feminist's shitstorming on your ideas again? Have a hug for your troubles, you tried. emotion_hug
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

It sounded like this...

Think of it as an...

Existential cliffhanger?

User Image

The f__k is that?

Friendly Lunatic

Christ the Holy Son
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

It sounded like this...

Think of it as an...

Existential cliffhanger?

User Image

The f__k is that?

It's Candlejack. He's an old 4chan meme actually, you can look him up on

Dedicated Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Feminism never made anyone a special individual, its a school of thought.
MachineMuse
Christ the Holy Son
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

It sounded like this...

Think of it as an...

Existential cliffhanger?

User Image

The f__k is that?

It's Candlejack. He's an old 4chan meme actually, you can look him up on

That's quite odd.
Bubsy
Feminism never made anyone a special individual, its a school of thought.

Of course.

My point is that you won't stand out as "exceptional or risque" just for being a Feminist.
The Sky Does Not Bow
You aren't misogynist, yet you use evopsych.

kay, whatevs
>Evopsych, the idea that we evolved to behave in certain ways, completely and utterly supported by common ******** sense and evolutionary theory in general
>YOU MUST BE A MISOGYNIST
Well, I'm a feminist because there are people out there trying to take away a women's right to do what she wants to her body. There needs to be women who are willing to fight for their rights not to be taken away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff