Welcome to Gaia! ::

e-Claire rc1
Christ the Holy Son
Yes, I hate being ordinary. I like being ambiguous and profound. You could say some "misguided need to be emotionally independent from everyone else"

That's why you don't like being touched?

It doesn't strike me as ambiguous and profound, it strikes me as damaged and sad and in need of TLC.

What's TLC??

Tender Love and Care?

Friendly Lunatic

Christ the Holy Son
e-Claire rc1
Christ the Holy Son
Yes, I hate being ordinary. I like being ambiguous and profound. You could say some "misguided need to be emotionally independent from everyone else"

That's why you don't like being touched?

It doesn't strike me as ambiguous and profound, it strikes me as damaged and sad and in need of TLC.

What's TLC??

Tender Love and Care?

Yes.

Dapper Phantom

I don't deviate from tradition to "gain power". It's just who I am. If everyone in the world goes punk... PUNK ON!

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Pretty sure the guy is a troll.

But, he's also sexist and traditional, and I can't figure out why anyone is arguing with him
Ego sum Alucinatio
Pretty sure the guy is a troll.

But, he's also sexist and traditional, and I can't figure out why anyone is arguing with him

I'm no troll. I'm gonna let you call me "traditionalist" in the Athenian sense, I think that men and women should be treated as such, aside from that...

I'm traditional in very few aspects, consider me about a Liberal as Cyrus the Great.

I promote the Alphabet and the widespread use of Phonics!

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son

I'm no troll. I'm gonna let you call me "traditionalist" in the Athenian sense, I think that men and women should be treated as such, aside from that...

I'm traditional in very few aspects, consider me about a Liberal as Cyrus the Great.

You just make it hard for me to have a firm set of beliefs
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

You just make it hard for me to have a firm set of beliefs

A firm set of beliefs is the antithesis of knowing which "Me" you're speaking of.

I assume by "me" you mean...

You.

My question is...Which version of "you"?

The version of "you" which probably engages in drunken revelries while intoxicated from the finest icewine?

The "You" which is repressed by social convention?

Or the "You" behind that astronaut uniform which seeks to bust my pixelated balls on a public forum?

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son

A firm set of beliefs is the antithesis of knowing which "Me" you're speaking of.

You.

The version of "you" which probably engages in drunken revelries while intoxicated from the finest icewine?

Or the "You" behind that astronaut uniform which seeks to bust my pixelated balls on a public forum?

You're babbling, again
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

You.

You're babbling, again

That I am, you could argue that there are no bounds to my pretension.

I see this ED as an ideological democracy(in the etymological sense) and myself as the vaguely archetypal Socratic Jester.

When the Democracy is under threat, how long do you hold true to your principles of free thought and free speech and give way to censorship and repression?

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son

I see this ED as an ideological democracy(in the etymological sense) and myself as the vaguely archetypal Socratic Jester.

When the Democracy is under threat, how long do you hold true to your principles of free thought and free speech and give way to censorship and repression?

What does that have to do with anything? You're so weird, Chist-San

I'm not a martyr. I give in as soon as I believe my safety is in jeopardy, because I have loved ones who rely on me
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

What does that have to do with anything? You're so weird, Chist-San

I'm not a martyr. I give in as soon as I believe my safety is in jeopardy, because I have loved ones who rely on me
Your loved ones will die anyways, as far as i'm concerned...

You're prolonging their cosmic field trip to a place called Heaven or probably Hell.

Life is transient and can be hard, so we dream. In dreams, your sense of self begins to dissipate and beyond the consciousness you associate with your individuality, there is another form of consciousness which we have access to that we all share and have to the ability to get to.

So in a way...

Death is irrelevant if you practice detachment and aren't as self absorbed which humorously includes human extensions of yourself you realize..we are all one and equally inferior under the eyes of God (who is also a Monarch).

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son

You're prolonging their cosmic field trip to a place called Heaven or probably Hell.

Life is transient and can be hard, so we dream. In dreams, your sense of self begins to dissipate and beyond the consciousness you associate with your individuality, there is another form of consciousness which we have access to that we all share and have to the ability to get to.

So in a way...

Death is irrelevant if you practice detachment and aren't as self absorbed which humorously includes human extensions of yourself you realize..we are all one and equally inferior under the eyes of God (who is also a Monarch).

As far as you're concerned? Whether or not you're thinking on it, they're going to die

I have a friend who speaks like you, and he has cerebral palsy, and is always on morphine for his pain.

Anyway, I'm not focused on the death aspect; the issue is life. I have people who rely on me, and I need to stay alive. I spoke not on whether they'd live or die without me

I don't believe in God, Christ-san
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

So in a way...

As far as you're concerned? Whether or not you're thinking on it, they're going to die

I have a friend who speaks like you, and he has cerebral palsy, and is always on morphine for his pain.

Anyway, I'm not focused on the death aspect; the issue is life. I have people who rely on me, and I need to stay alive. I spoke not on whether they'd live or die without me

I don't believe in God, Christ-san
You don't believe in my Father or like...Zeus or what do you mean by "God"?

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son

Referring to a Greek god, or a god of any monotheistic religion by the term "God" wouldn't really make sense
I'm referring to Yahweh, or as he is most commonly referred to in America and most 1st world, Christian countries: God
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son

Referring to a Greek god, or a god of any monotheistic religion by the term "God" wouldn't really make sense
I'm referring to Yahweh, or as he is most commonly referred to in America and most 1st world, Christian countries: God

Don't you dare speak of "אל‎"(My Father) in that manner.

No one knows the Son except the Father and no one knows the Father except the Son.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff