Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conversationalist

10,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Christ the Holy Son
GunsmithKitten
Except that I'm IN that demographic you're about to dump on.

You're an individual.
Quote:
You don't get any income by entering the workforce ladies

Quote:
So wait....I get free money if I quit my job?
With a strong Alpha Husband, you won't need it.

Quote:
All of these women that are getting degrees that they'll never actually use, it's insane!

Quote:
That's the individual's fault. I'm not going to give up what I put up with spending two years in a freezing, cold water only, studio apartment living off starches and off-brand soda and water on account of that.
It's funny because...As a female in 1950, you wouldn't really have to.

Quote:
You know what? I know that many women think that what guy's do is glamorous. I know that when we're working on a car and covered in grease and sexy as all hell, it's glamorous, ain't it? The reality is that working sucks. Most people hate their jobs, Most jobs suck.

Quote:
Know what sucks worse? UNEMPLOYMENT!
Actually, not having access to resources sucks.

Quote:
I'm sure many of you women would agree with me on this. See these feminists back in the 50s and 60s all had glamorous jobs and wrote numerous books and had degrees and were famous and got so much attention handed to them, they had wonderful jobs.

Quote:
Celebrities tend to. Your point?
The Media glamorization of women in the workforce is a farce.

Quote:
Now that you've displaced male workers because you're making as much money as men, working at a really really sh*tty job does not guarantee one marital bliss not even getting into the divorce industry that makes money when people are miserable...

Quote:
Yea, but here's the reason I like it; it means that being an unmarried old maid doesn't mean I'm due for economic destitution.
Or... get married young and win big.
Quote:
Combined with the sexual revolution popping up around the country. It's more efficient for a man to learn "game" and sleep with alot of whores than to be a good loving and loyal husband

Quote:
*SNORT* Becuase as we know, one man one woman with no sleeping around was ALWAYS iron clad. it's not like people had MISTRESSES or concubines that numbered in the three digits, amirite?
Marriage is pretty much the backbone of any strong and stable society. Mistresses weren't just sex dolls, they served other purposes.

Quote:
Now thanks to feminist social engineering, women do have to be a part of the workforce and have to support them self.

Quote:
Something I can't thank feminism nearly enough for.

I really don't see how you can be thankful for such nonsense, instead of having life handed to you, you have to essentially learn how to be a man.
Quote:
Was it all worth it?

Quote:
Every. Damn. Minute of it.
I don't see how.

She's lesbian...
Xedhadeaus
Christ the Holy Son
GunsmithKitten
Except that I'm IN that demographic you're about to dump on.

You're an individual.
Quote:
You don't get any income by entering the workforce ladies

Quote:
So wait....I get free money if I quit my job?
With a strong Alpha Husband, you won't need it.

Quote:
All of these women that are getting degrees that they'll never actually use, it's insane!

Quote:
That's the individual's fault. I'm not going to give up what I put up with spending two years in a freezing, cold water only, studio apartment living off starches and off-brand soda and water on account of that.
It's funny because...As a female in 1950, you wouldn't really have to.

Quote:
You know what? I know that many women think that what guy's do is glamorous. I know that when we're working on a car and covered in grease and sexy as all hell, it's glamorous, ain't it? The reality is that working sucks. Most people hate their jobs, Most jobs suck.

Quote:
Know what sucks worse? UNEMPLOYMENT!
Actually, not having access to resources sucks.

Quote:
I'm sure many of you women would agree with me on this. See these feminists back in the 50s and 60s all had glamorous jobs and wrote numerous books and had degrees and were famous and got so much attention handed to them, they had wonderful jobs.

Quote:
Celebrities tend to. Your point?
The Media glamorization of women in the workforce is a farce.

Quote:
Now that you've displaced male workers because you're making as much money as men, working at a really really sh*tty job does not guarantee one marital bliss not even getting into the divorce industry that makes money when people are miserable...

Quote:
Yea, but here's the reason I like it; it means that being an unmarried old maid doesn't mean I'm due for economic destitution.
Or... get married young and win big.
Quote:
Combined with the sexual revolution popping up around the country. It's more efficient for a man to learn "game" and sleep with alot of whores than to be a good loving and loyal husband

Quote:
*SNORT* Becuase as we know, one man one woman with no sleeping around was ALWAYS iron clad. it's not like people had MISTRESSES or concubines that numbered in the three digits, amirite?
Marriage is pretty much the backbone of any strong and stable society. Mistresses weren't just sex dolls, they served other purposes.

Quote:
Now thanks to feminist social engineering, women do have to be a part of the workforce and have to support them self.

Quote:
Something I can't thank feminism nearly enough for.

I really don't see how you can be thankful for such nonsense, instead of having life handed to you, you have to essentially learn how to be a man.
Quote:
Was it all worth it?

Quote:
Every. Damn. Minute of it.
I don't see how.

She's lesbian...

Oh, thanks for the clarification.

She's such a stereotype.

Friendly Lunatic

Christ the Holy Son

She's such a stereotype.

im glad you know her so well personally

ps. if you didn't get the hint so am i
MachineMuse
Christ the Holy Son

She's such a stereotype.

So what if you're a lesbian?

I obviously don't know her personally yet...you could argue that I do because I'm aware of her political ideology and sexuality.

Friendly Lunatic

Christ the Holy Son
MachineMuse
Christ the Holy Son

She's such a stereotype.

I obviously don't know her personally yet...you could argue that I do because I'm aware of her political ideology and sexuality.

so 'hm you are a lesbian and a feminist that is so stereotypical *lisps and does a gay handwave*' is considered a rebuttal now? wtf
MachineMuse
Christ the Holy Son
MachineMuse
Christ the Holy Son

She's such a stereotype.

so 'hm you are a lesbian and a feminist that is so stereotypical *lisps and does a gay handwave*' is considered a rebuttal now? wtf
Not a rebuttal, but an observation.

It's a rebuttal if I'm on the offense, which I'm obviously not.

Friendly Lunatic

Christ the Holy Son
MachineMuse
Christ the Holy Son
MachineMuse
Christ the Holy Son

She's such a stereotype.

so basically what you're saying lesbians should just get a husband anyway even though they're not physically attracted and in some cases actually repulsed
MachineMuse
Christ the Holy Son
MachineMuse
Christ the Holy Son
MachineMuse
Christ the Holy Son

She's such a stereotype.

so basically what you're saying lesbians should just get a husband anyway even though they're not physically attracted and in some cases actually repulsed
Nope, but it would be the more virtuous choice in the spirit of a properly run cultural hegemony.

Are you familiar with the concept of "Male Gaze"?
the ******** are you geese even ******** talking about?

Friendly Lunatic

thats what im dying to know

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas